bust (noun) · busts (plural noun)
bust (verb) · busts (third person present) · bust (past tense) · bust (past participle) · busted (past tense) · busted (past participle) · busting (present participle)
bust (noun) · busts (plural noun)
1. Bust definition is - a sculptured representation of the upper part of the human figure including the head and neck and usually part of the shoulders and breast
2. Bust can be a verb, an adjective, or a noun
3. The past tense and past participle of the verb is either Bust or Busted. 1
4. Used as a verb If you Bust something, you break or …
5. Bust is a magazine and website that provides news, entertainment, celebrity, lifestyle, and fashion from a feminist perspective
6. Bust: For Women With Something To Get Off Their Chests - Bust Bust
7. The phrase or Bust is used when someone is pursuing an end no matter what, even if they fail trying
8. Saying New York City or Bust, for example, means someone is doing absolutely everything to go there
9. How is or Bust pronounced? [ awr buhst ]
10. To burst or break something: [ I always + adv/prep ] He Busted out laughing
11. [ M ] The cops had to Bust the door down
12. Slang A person who is Busted is caught doing something wrong, esp
13. Measured with a non-padded bra around the body, over the fullest part of the Bust.
14. Engineered Curves 1:10 Model Bust Elf Saskia Willows NSFW (nude) and SFW Variants Beautiful Futuristic Elven Figure Sculpt by Ritual Casting unB10
15. Add to Favorites Orc Bust TheWonderEmporiumGB
16. A full Bust is another term for the Bustline measure but is also commonly used to refer to a breast with a cup size of at least C
17. A high Bust is a measure of a woman's torso above her breasts
18. An under-Bust is the measure below the breasts.
19. Composer Bust and Musician Portrait Busts of famous opera composer sculptural Busts
20. Shop our collection of Busts composers provide a great sculptural Portraiture statues in addition to the room of any musician or person who appreciates good music and great art.
21. These discerning reproduction Busts representing figures from Classic Greek and Roman history and mythology would make a statement of refined taste wherever the classics are revered
22. Statue.com is proud to offer one of the most extensive lines of Greek and Roman Busts or portraiture.
23. Presidential Busts are the perfect way to honor our founding fathers and other great presidents like Abraham Lincoln
24. The Bust size is the loose circumference measured around the chest over the fullest part of the breasts, while standing straight with arms to the side, and wearing a properly fitted bra
25. Podcast - Bust Poptarts is a twice-monthly podcast hosted by Bust Magazine editors Emily Rems and Callie Watts that celebrates women in pop culture
26. Bust size measurements are confusing, whether you're shopping for clothing, sewing patterns, bras or formal wear
27. Understanding how and where to measure your Bust will help you get a perfect fit, whether you're sewing clothing, ordering a sweater or investing in a custom corset.
28. 177 synonyms of Bust from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 228 related words, definitions, and antonyms
29. Bust: a hard strike with a part of the body or an instrument.
30. If the police Bust someone, they catch them and accuse them of…
31. I had to use a shovel to Bust the large clumps of ice that had formed around the wheels of my truck
32. A Bust is a sculpted or cast representation of the upper part of the human figure, depicting a person's head and neck, and a variable portion of the chest and shoulders
33. The Bust is generally a portrait intended to record the appearance of an individual, but may sometimes represent a type.
34. Shop our categories are by popularity Busts of Greek and Roman Antiquity, Composer and Musician Busts, Presidential and Famous American Busts, Authors, Poets, Philosophers, Physicians Busts, Historical and Religious Busts, Animal Busts, Native Culture Busts, Other Portrait Busts, and the finial gallery is Hand Carved Marble Busts.
35. K EXCLUSIVE President Donald Trump Bust - Crafted of Polyresin, Realistic Details, Collectible Display Piece - Dimensions 6 1/2" x 3 1/2"x 3" 4.8 out of 5 stars 18 $39.99 $ 39
36. Bust (plural Busts) (slang) The act of arresting someone for a crime, or raiding a suspected criminal operation.
37. How to Measure Your Bust for a Dress
38. To get an accurate measurement of your Bust, you don't need to go to a professional
39. [French Buste, from Italian Busto, possibly from Latin Bustum, sepulchral monument.] Bust 2 (bŭst) v
40. Bust·ed, Bust·ing, Busts v.tr
41. If you Bust something, you have broken it
42. A Bust can also be a statue of someone from the shoulders up
43. Be careful to not Bust a Bust on your next field trip!
44. Custom marble Bust of Benjamin Ward, New York City Police Commissioner (1984 – 1989) Benjamin Ward was the first African-American police commissioner of New York City, who held the office from 1983-1989
45. The New York Police Department commissioned a white marble Bust to be created in his honor and Ancient Sculpture Gallery is proud to have
46. ‘The Bust remained a Bust, and no amount of money magic could restart the boom.’ ‘Economic cycles follow a pattern; the most basic pattern is boom, Bust, boom, Bust.’ ‘But as some economists have pointed out: the longer the boom, the bigger the Bust.’
47. Bust: A Bust is a period of time during which economic growth decreases rapidly
48. In the stock market, Busts are usually associated with bear markets
49. During Busts, inflation decreases, and in
50. Commission Bronze portrait Bust and clay Portraits custom Bust with high likeness
51. Bust is a women's lifestyle magazine that is published six times a year
52. Bust covers music, news, crafts, art, sex, and fashion from an independent ("indie"), third wave feminist perspective
53. ‘The Bust remained a Bust, and no amount of money magic could restart the boom.’ ‘Economic cycles follow a pattern; the most basic pattern is boom, Bust, boom, Bust.’ ‘But as some economists have pointed out: the longer the boom, the bigger the Bust.’
54. Bust: [noun] an event with a displeasing outcome
55. Bust sculptures are one of the most commonly purchased pieces of home decor art, and it's with good reason
56. Try pairing a Bust sculpture meant for the table with a complementary placemat, or place an empty picture frame matching the other decor in the room around a
57. (somewhere or something) or Bust An expression used to indicate that someone will not stop trying until they arrive at a certain place or achieve a certain goal
58. Ever since he was a little boy, it's been the Marine Corps or Bust for Tom
59. We've saved up everything we had to make this move, so it's San Francisco or Bust! See also: Bust Farlex Dictionary
60. Definition of Bust_1 verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
61. President Biden has removed the Bust of former U.K
62. Prime Minister Winston Churchill from display in the Oval Office -- tapping back into an Obama-era controversy over the Bust
63. The pedestal was designed by the sculptor to follow the lines of the shoulders of the Bust, creating a
64. Find Bust stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection
65. Bust definition: If you Bust something, you break it or damage it so badly that it cannot be used
66. A Bust of Mexican American farm labor leader Cesar Chavez is included in President Joe Biden's redecorated Oval Office, alongside other civil rights leaders such as Rosa Parks and Martin Luther
67. Bust Colorado Kitchen, Cascade, Colorado
68. A year into the pandemic, early data and surveys point to a baby Bust in many advanced economies from the U.S
69. Bust of Medusa poster - abstract poster, gift for friends, gift for family, for living room, bedroom, Medusa Bust Rexmmbu $ 12.89 FREE shipping Add to Favorites Previous page …
70. The number on the tape measure is your true Bust, but for fitting bras you need to round to the nearest even number
71. I put this Bust on my table and everytime I wake up or sit on my table, I feel there is a piece of John F
72. Looking for online definition of Bust or what Bust stands for? Bust is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
73. When you have a larger Bust, finding a one-piece bathing suit or bikini that actually supports you is basically tantamount to bra shopping (and we don't need to tell you how much fun that is)
(plural busts) (slang) The act of arresting someone for a crime, or raiding a suspected criminal operation: a narcotics bust (slang) A failed enterprise; a bomb. (sports, derogatory) A player who is drafted at a high position and fails. (chess, informal) A refutation of an opening, or of previously published analysis.
The phrase or bust is used when someone is pursuing an end no matter what, even if they fail trying. Saying New York City or bust , for example, means someone is doing absolutely everything to go there.
Definition of bust. (Entry 1 of 4) 1 art : a sculptured representation of the upper part of the human figure including the head and neck and usually part of the shoulders and breast has a bust of Abraham Lincoln in his office.
Bust definition, a sculptured, painted, drawn, or engraved representation of the upper part of the human figure, especially a portrait sculpture showing only the head and shoulders of the subject. See more.