1. Confusing the issue is the word buss, a synonym of kiss which could make for some funny interpretations of parking signs for Buses
2. There's a lot to like on our new Buses
3. Almost all our Buses are now brand new or refurbished head to toe
4. Thirty-two Buses in the Texarkana School District’s fleet were outfitted last week with the Zonar tracking system, which tells parents when Buses pick up and drop off their children
5. THV11 Retrofitting existing Buses with new seats and belts would be “extremely expensive,” Fahrendholz said, estimating such a retrofit at $25,000 per bus.
6. In accordance with CDC requirements, masks or face coverings are mandatory on all LYNX Buses and facilities
7. Fun color Big Buses with superheroes
8. COVID-19: Metro has adjusted service in response to COVID-19 and face masks are required, per federal law, on all Buses and trains
9. School Buses are great for people who just need a basic bus that runs well and can get the job done at a low price
10. Large school Buses can actually be quite cheap, and at Buses For Sale we always offer the highest quality affordable used school Buses.
11. With Busbud, you can easily compare Buses and find cheap bus tickets for your next bus trip
12. Almost anywhere you want to go at Walt Disney World Resort is conveniently accessible by our Buses, which run continuously
13. Buses can have a capacity as high as 300 passengers
14. The most common type is the single-deck rigid bus, with larger loads carried by double-decker and articulated Buses, and smaller loads carried by midiBuses and miniBuses while coaches are used for longer-distance services
15. Many types of Buses, such as city transit Buses and inter-city coaches
16. Measures followed on Safety+ Buses considerably minimize the chance of contracting the virus on a bus than an airplane
17. Buses is far more common than busses in edited news sources that publish online.Here are a few examples: New vehicles and routes and added frequency have helped draw people on to Buses this winter
18. [Financial Times]In many cities around the world, there are simple established rules for riding Buses.New York Times
19. Buses for Sale Buy and sell unused and used Buses at IronPlanet
20. Browse various bus models and sizes from top manufacturers including Blue Bird Buses, Ford Buses, International Buses and others
21. Find IronPlanet and Ritchie Bros Auctioneers' current Bus inventory below, and see what Buses are for sale around you.
22. Buses/Flights: 087 351 2051 Fax : 086-607-5722 Email: [email protected]
23. Our variety of shuttle Buses for sale cater to all kinds of needs and industries
24. We have brand new shuttle Buses and used shuttle Buses for sale — but don’t worry about the quality.
25. Get the best deals on School Buses when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
26. HIGER City Buses have gained worldwide recognition as reliable and fuel efficient public transit Buses
27. We can provide you with customized Buses according to the actual routes, road conditions, climate conditions or operational characteristics
28. Introducing social distancing in select Buses
29. Customers board Metro Transit Buses an average of 225,000 times each weekday
30. Learn the basics: How to ride the bus; Stay alert! Safety on and around Buses; Plan your trip down to the minute with NexTrip; Rely on the High Frequency Network's 15-minute service
31. Look for Buses with tag while booking your journey, Sanitized Bus
32. All Safety+ Buses are sanitized and disinfected before and after every trip
33. A New Batch of HIGER Super-capacitor City Buses Was Delivered to Bulgaria
34. Bonluck High-end Buses Shipping to USA Market for Operation
35. 2 days ago · The Buses were clean, comfortable and easy to use
36. The company provides information, pricing, availability, and booking facility for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel bookings, holiday packages, Buses, trains, in city activities, inter-city and point-to-point cabs, homestays
37. Your search for used Buses for sale just got very easy
38. As a premiere provider of pre-owned school Buses, commercial Buses and specialty vehicles, we know Buses are not just for transportation, ask us about bus conversion to a camper or Little House! Shop our extensive inventory of used activity Buses, used charter Buses, used shuttle Buses, used church Buses, used international Buses, and more.
39. The mirror for these Buses along with the tool to open the bus doors are in the box The research and development automobile and engine institute was established on 14 March 1920 on the basis of Scientific Automobile Laboratory of Scientific and
40. What does Buses mean? Buses can be a noun or a verb
41. As a noun, Buses is the plural of the word bus, which is a vehicle for transporting groups of people
42. For example, There is a traffic slowdown on 112th because two Buses collided at an
43. School Buses can also be re-purposed for other industries such as worker transport Buses for oil field or agriculture, party Buses, limousine services, and tourism transportation
44. With additional customization like wheelchair lifts, school Buses can even be perfect for healthcare, senior care, or assisted living.
45. Buses that seat 14 passengers or less often do not require a CDL or other special license (see more information about what types of Buses require a CDL, or view all our non-CDL Buses)
46. Mini school Buses are particularly popular because they can often be obtained at a very reasonable price
47. The Buses in this category also make great church Buses.
48. Chinatown Bus services are also popularly known as "Chinese Bus" or "China Bus".The Chinatown Buses currently cover more than 40 cities, including Boston, New York, Washington DC, Philadelphia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Atlanta, Florida, Orlando, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and more
49. MCI Coach - Ford Shuttle - Gillig Transit - Over 30 Buses To Choose From! C $12,512.00
50. 1 day ago · Those changes slashed trip frequency by 20 percent on the Red, Orange and Green Lines and non-essential Buses and by 5 percent on the Blue Line and essential bus routes.
51. With its first edition published in 2005, in May, 2017 comes the 13th edition of China Buses Guide
52. As a professional magazine specializing in China bus and coach industry, China Buses Guide has become a must read for overseas customers, and gained more and more readers from both domestic and abroad.
53. So our Buses have plenty of features to help you relax, like comfy leather seats and lots of legroom (plus free Wi-Fi, onboard entertainment and power outlets so …
Buss Name Meaning English: metonymic occupational name for a cooper or else a nickname for a rotund, fat man, from Middle English, Old French busse 'cask', 'barrel' (of unknown origin). The word was also used in Middle English for a type of ship, and the surname may perhaps have been given to someone who sailed in one.
Pros And Cons Of Traveling By Bus Lots of stops. Even on very long trips, you're stopping all the time. ... No bathrooms. Some buses these days do have a lavatory but the overwhelming majority don't. ... Funky people. Sure, you get that on a plane sometimes when the air isn't working properly but you also know the trip is going to be relatively short. ... Bus drivers. ...
The most common type of bus is the single-deck rigid bus, with larger loads carried by double-decker and articulated buses, and smaller loads carried by midibuses and minibuses while coaches are used for longer-distance services. Many types of buses, such as city transit buses and inter-city coaches, charge a fare.
In 21st-century English, buses is the preferred plural of the noun bus. Busses appears occasionally, and dictionaries list it as a secondary spelling, but it’s been out of favor for over a century. This is true in all main varieties of English.