1. Synovial Bursae, which are located between bones and muscles, tendons, and ligaments
Bursae, Between, Bones
2. Superficial Bursa, which are located just below the skin, between skin and bone
Bursa, Below, Between, Bone
3. Examples of superficial Bursae include the patella Bursa at the knee and the olecranon Bursa at the elbow.
4. Bursitis is inflammation or irritation of a Bursa sac
5. Bursae function to facilitate the gliding of muscles or tendons over bony or ligamentous surfaces.
6. Bursa, plural Bursas or Bursae, within the mammalian body, any small pouch or sac between tendons, muscles, or skin and bony prominences at points of friction or stress
Bursa, Bursas, Bursae, Body, Between, Bony
7. The Bursas are classified by type as adventitious, subcutaneous, synovial, or submuscular.
8. The Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion between a bone and a tendon
Bursa, Between, Bone
9. A Bursa is a closed fluid-filled sac that functions as a gliding surface to reduce friction between tissues of the body
Bursa, Between, Body
10. "Bursae" is the plural form of "Bursa." The major Bursae are located adjacent to the tendons near the large joints, such as the shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees
11. When a Bursa becomes inflamed, the condition is known as
12. The shoulder Bursa acts as a cushion for a tendon in your rotator cuff that connects bone to bone
13. A Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that cushions an area of friction between tissues, such as tendons and bone. Bursae reduce friction between moving parts of the body, such as around the joints of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, and adjacent to the Achilles tendon in the heel.
Bursa, Between, Bone, Bursae, Body
14. The doctor can remove the inflamed Bursa sac
15. A Bursa is a closed, fluid-filled sac that works as a cushion and gliding surface to reduce friction between tissues of the body. The major Bursae (this is the plural of Bursa) are located next to the tendons near the large joints, such as in the shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees
Bursa, Between, Body, Bursae
16. Trochanteric bursitis is inflammation of the Bursa (fluid-filled sac near a joint) at the part of the hip called the greater trochanter
17. When this Bursa becomes irritated or inflamed, it causes pain in the hip
18. Bursa.ro Informaţie de primă mână, direct de la sursă, relatări riguroase
19. Bursa (ancient Greek: Προύσα, Latin: Prusa) is a city in northwestern Turkey and the administrative center of Bursa Province.The fourth-most populous city in Turkey and second-most populous in the Marmara Region, Bursa is one of the industrial centers of the country.Most of Turkey's automotive production takes place in Bursa.
20. Bursa (Ottoman Turkish: بُروسه ) was the first major
21. Bursae are fluid-filled sacs that act as a cushion between bones, tendons, joints, and muscles
Bursae, Between, Bones
22. Bursitis is the painful swelling of a small, fluid-filled sac called a Bursa
23. By padding these areas, Bursae (plural for Bursa) decrease friction, rubbing and inflammation
By, Bursae, Bursa
24. Although you have Bursae throughout your body, bursitis most often occurs around the joints.
Bursae, Body, Bursitis
25. Elbow bursitis occurs in the olecranon Bursa, a thin, fluid-filled sac that is located at the boney tip of the elbow (the olecranon)
Bursitis, Bursa, Boney
26. There are many Bursae located throughout the body that act as cushions between bones and soft tissues, such as skin.
Bursae, Body, Between, Bones
27. Bursa definition, a pouch, sac, or vesicle, especially a sac containing synovia, to facilitate motion, as between a tendon and a bone
Bursa, Between, Bone
28. A Bursa is an important part of the anatomy of a joint that is designed to reduce friction so that the joint can move freely, with minimal resistance
29. Bursae allow the joints of the body to articulate repeatedly throughout life while withstanding pressures like the impact from running or the pull on a joint that can be caused with heavy lifting.
Bursae, Body, Be
30. The elbow (olecranon) Bursa is a thin sac of fluid that lies between the boney tip of the elbow in the back of the arm (the olecranon) and the skin
Bursa, Between, Boney, Back
31. Normally, this sac has only a minimal amount of fluid in it and the Bursa acts as a cushion for the tip of the elbow.
32. It has always been Bursa Malaysia's priority to demonstrate the highest standards of integrity to our shareholders and the investment community
33. The knee Bursa is located on the inside of each knee, between the three hamstring muscle tendons and the shinbone
34. Bursae are small fluid-filled sacs that reduce friction between moving parts in your body's joints
Bursae, Between, Body
35. Hip bursitis is inflammation or irritation of one or more of the Bursae (shown in blue) in your hip.
Bursitis, Bursae, Blue
36. Find the latest Bursa (1818.KL) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
37. Types of Things to Do in Bursa Sights & Landmarks (118) Nature & Parks (28) Shopping (26) Fun & Games (26) Museums (22) Tours (18) Spas & Wellness (17) Nightlife (16) Outdoor Activities (16) Transportation (8) Boat Tours & Water Sports (6) Concerts & Shows (4) Food & Drink (3) Water & Amusement Parks (2) Zoos & Aquariums (1)
38. A synovial Bursa (Bursae synoviales) is a walled space containing a viscid fluid
39. Bursa: [noun] a bodily pouch or sac: such as
40. The Bursa sac consists of a thin-walled membrane (called the synovial membrane or synovium) that produces and contains fluid (known as, you guessed it, synovial fluid)
41. The Bursa can become irritated and inflamed due to excessive repetitive joint motion, injury, a bone deformity, and even due to underlying medical conditions like arthritis.
Bursa, Become, Bone
42. Бурса (на турски: Bursa, по-рано известна като Бруса, на гръцки: Προύσσα) е град в Северозападна Турция, на четвърто място по големина в страната, административен център на едноименния вилает
43. BursaTransport iti ofera cea mai mare piata de transport de marfuri si camioane disponibile in Romania si in relatiile de transport ale Europei cu Romania.
44. The Bursa, a liquid-filled sac that covers the tip of our elbows, is one of these incredible naturally-occurring safety features
45. The subdeltoid Bursa is a fluid-filled sac located under the deltoid muscle in the shoulder joint
46. Draining extra fluid from your Bursa isn't a cure for your bursitis injury
47. Your Bursa might re-fill with fluid and re-injury is a very large risk to you
48. If you find that your bursitis has come back and you're suffering even more than before, you may need to have the Bursa removed from the joint.
Bursitis, Back, Before, Bursa
49. Bursa of Fabricius an epithelial outgrowth of the cloaca in chick embryos, which develops in a manner similar to that of the thymus in mammals, atrophying after 5 or 6 months and persisting as a fibrous remnant in sexually mature birds
50. Bursa is a city in the Asian part of Marmara Region, Turkey
51. ==Understand== thumb300pxGreen Tomb at a winter night Bursa lies in the northwestern part of Turkey near the Sea of Marmara, about 20 km inland
52. The Ottomans, who started as a small emirate in the countryside just east of Bursa,took control of their first major city, Bursa
53. Inflammation of this Bursa is called trochanteric bursitis
54. Another Bursa — the iliopsoas Bursa — is located on the inside (groin side) of the hip
55. When this Bursa becomes inflamed, the condition is also sometimes referred to as hip bursitis, but the pain is located in the groin area.
Bursa, Becomes, Bursitis, But
56. Bursitis is where a Bursa becomes swollen and inflamed
Bursitis, Bursa, Becomes
57. A Bursa is a small, fluid-filled sac that acts like a cushion between tendons and bones.
Bursa, Between, Bones
58. Bursa synonyms, Bursa pronunciation, Bursa translation, English dictionary definition of Bursa
A bursa is a little pouch filled with fluid that sits between a tendon and a bone. When the fluid becomes infected by bacteria or irritated by too much movement, bursitis results.
bursa [ bur´sah] (pl. bur´sae) (L.) a small fluid-filled sac or saclike cavity situated in places in tissues where friction would otherwise occur. adj., adj bur´sal. Bursae function to facilitate the gliding of muscles or tendons over bony or ligamentous surfaces.
A bursa is an important part of the anatomy of a joint that is designed to reduce friction so that the joint can move freely, with minimal resistance. Bursae allow the joints of the body to articulate repeatedly throughout life while withstanding pressures like the impact from running or the pull on a joint...
A bursa sac is a thin, fluid-filled sac that sits between joints in the body. Bursae function as a smooth, gliding cushion between bones and opposing surfaces such as muscles, tendons, ligaments, and skin.