1. Burque Slang/abbreviation for city of Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
2. Definition of Burque in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Burque mean? Information and translations of Burque in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
4. Burque, One of Pakistan's Largest Sales Management and Distribution Companies of FMCG Brands, Prides in more than three decades of business partnerships with reputed multinational and national companies
Burque, Brands, Business
5. Since 1974, Burque has made ground breaking accomplishments in the field of Sales Management and Distribution.
6. Dear Burque brothers and sisters, Racial prejudice is the most challenging issue America has ever faced
7. The Greetings from Burque mural in Albuquerque is a public art postcard welcome sign and the first mural by Greetings Tour in the state of New Mexico
8. Bike Thru Burque – It doesn't matter where you go, just bike! Given the social distancing restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the traditional Bike to Work Day has been re-branded into one-week long virtual event with activities that celebrates bicycling for transportation and recreation.
Bike, Burque, Been, Branded, Bicycling
9. The Burque Bakehouse is a bakery churning out…
Burque, Bakehouse, Bakery
10. (KRQE) – The colorful “Greetings from Burque” mural in Nob Hill has been the backdrop of hundreds of pictures
Burque, Been, Backdrop
11. Summary: Jesse Burque was born on 06/28/1975 and is 45 years old
12. Jesse Burque currently lives in Holden, MA; in the past Jesse has also lived in Worcester MA
13. In the past, Jesse has also been known as Jesse J Burque.
14. There are a number of options on the menu which are varied from a typical local establishment that uses the title Burque, hamburgers and dogs
15. Late last month, the iconic “Greetings from ‘Burque” mural was damaged in a fire
16. During the late 1800s, La Villa de AlBurquerque became the City of Albuquerque, native denizens of the city often harkened back to the original name, standing for the union of Pueblo and Spanish, by simply referring to it as Burque
Became, Back, By, Burque
17. The latest tweets from @manuelBurque
18. At Summers, Burque, Herrick, Merriman & Reiland Wealth Management Group, every member of our team is dedicated to helping people achieve their financial goals
19. Morning Burque 🌞 Baguettes are out of the oven 8am-2pm or sold out at the new shop 640 Broadway Blvd SE (Broadway & Hazeldine) 01/09/2021
Burque, Baguettes, Broadway, Blvd
20. As a last name Burque was the 136,449 th most popular name in 2010
21. How unique is the name Burque? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
22. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Burque was not present
23. Burque Against Racism (B.A.R.) is committed to fighting systematic racism
24. Welcome to Burque, online marketplace for all Hijab and Modest fashion
25. The Burque family name was found in the USA, Canada, and Scotland between 1871 and 1920
26. The most Burque families were found in Canada in 1911
27. In 1880 there were 8 Burque families living in Connecticut
28. This was about 80% of all the recorded Burque's in the USA
29. Connecticut had the highest population of Burque families in 1880.
30. Yahya Chawla, CEO of Burque Corporation added, “It is a moment of great joy today for Burque Corporation to be joining hands with Samsung – a leading global brand.
Burque, Be, Brand
31. Ski Sandia Peak, Burque 505, Hiking, Biking, Running, Camping, Workout, New Mexico Super Rad Design SuperRadDesign
32. 5 out of 5 stars (79) Sale Price $24.00 $ 24.00 $ 30.00 Original Price $30.00" (20% off) FREE shipping Favorite Add to New Mexico Shirt~Zia Shirt~Womens Shirt~Burque Shirt~Albuquerque Shirt~New Mexico Art~New Mexico Artwork
33. 8,429 Followers, 505 Following, 486 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Burque Bakehouse (@Burquebakehouse)
Burque, Bakehouse, Burquebakehouse
34. Shop for customizable Burque clothing on Zazzle
35. Rachelle Burque, Pre-Licensed Professional, Oviedo, FL, 32765, (407) 326-2843, As an adult looking for ways to help heal from childhood trauma, you …
36. There are 221 Burque 505 for sale on Etsy, and they cost $69.59 on average
37. The most common Burque 505 material is metal
38. Manuel Burque is an actor and writer, known for Requisitos para ser una persona normal (2015), 5 días de septiembre (2008) and Quid Pro Quo (2008)
39. High quality Burque gifts and merchandise
40. Unfortunately, someone lit a large fire at the base of our Greetings from Burque mural in Nob Hill this past week
41. Find contact info for Jessie Burque - phone number, address, email
42. Summary: Marcel Burque was born on 09/15/1965 and is 55 years old
43. Marcel Burque currently lives in Lanett, AL; in the past Marcel has also lived in Phenix City AL and Brimfield MA
44. In the past, Marcel has also been known as Marcel R Burgue and Marcel R Burque.
Been, Burgue, Burque
45. Jesse Burque is the Manager, Accounting at Psychemedics based in Acton, Massachusetts
46. 0 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘Burque’ hashtag
47. Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com: accessed ), memorial page for Albert Arthur Burque (1 Apr 1904–4 Feb 1951), Find a Grave Memorial no
48. Burque pronunciation - How to properly say Burque
49. How to say Burque in English? Pronunciation of Burque with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 meaning, 1 translation and more for Burque.
50. Our Clean City crews are here to help keep Burque beautiful
51. Shop high-quality unique Burque T-Shirts designed and sold by artists
52. Upload a picture through the form below or tag us on Instagram and write “Bike thru Burque Photo Contest” in your caption!
Below, Bike, Burque
53. "Burque" is a slang term for the city of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
54. Burque 6,559 followers on LinkedIn
55. Burque Noir, Albuquerque, New Mexico
56. The "Burque Salon Noir" is a collaborative event between like-minded and multi cultured artists who observe an underrepresented
Burque is slang for the city of Albuquerque New Mexico. It is pronounced like: Booor-ke. A non-New Mexican calling it that is just asking for a punch in the face.
English speakers initially used "brusque" to refer to a tartness in wine, but the word soon came to denote a harsh and stiff manner - which is just what you might expect of a word bristling with associations to stiff, scratchy brooms.
Kids Definition of brusque : so abrupt and frank in manner or speech as to be impolite a brusque doctor a brusque reply Other Words from brusque
Definition of brusque 1 : markedly short and abrupt a brusque reply 2 : blunt in manner or speech often to the point of ungracious harshness was brusque with the customers Other Words from brusque Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym Did You Know?