1. Burqa definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
2. Burqa definition is - a loose enveloping garment that covers the face and body and is worn in public by certain Muslim women.
Burqa, Body, By
3. The Burqa is a whole-body garment which covers the whole face worn in public by women in some Muslim-majority countries
Burqa, Body, By
4. A Burqa (also spelled "burka" (برقع)) is an outer garment worn by some Muslim women in particular Islamic traditions to cover their body when going outside of the home or other safe areas
Burqa, Burka, By, Body
5. A Burqa generally must be thick and drapy enough to conceal the body shape of the woman wearing it, as only her husband and family are allowed to see her form
Burqa, Be, Body
6. The Burqa is a piece of clothing that covers a woman from head to foot
7. In many Muslim countries, women lack equality and basic rights that other women take for granted; therefore, the Burqa may seem to be is just one more example of patriarchal control
Basic, Burqa, Be
8. There is some evidence that women in particularly conservative countries are forced to wear a Burqa or niqab out of fear of beatings, arrests or honor killings.
9. The wearing of the Burqa in the majority-Buddhist nation was temporarily banned in 2019 after the bombing of churches and hotels by Islamic militants that killed more than 250 people.
Burqa, Buddhist, Banned, Bombing, By
10. The Burqa is a woman’s garment sometimes worn by deviant men, which is used to cover up a woman’s or mans entire face, accept their eyes
11. The Burqa is said to be popular among prostitutes who play out ‘The Dance of the Seven Veils’ where strips of veils are peeled off until the dancer is …
12. Burqa - a loose garment (usually with veiled holes for the eyes) worn by Muslim women especially in India and Pakistan; "the Taliban forced all women to wear the Burqa" burka garment - an article of clothing; "garments of the finest silk"
Burqa, By, Burka
13. In the United Arab Emirates, the Burqa’a is a traditional form of modesty for women
14. A Burqa is a garment worn by some Muslim women that covers the entire body, including the face, with mesh over the eyes
Burqa, By, Body
15. A Burqa is sometimes also recognized as Chadri or Paranja especially in parts of Central Asia
16. This outer garment called Burqa envelopes around a woman
17. The different types of coverings worn by Muslim women are Hijab, Burqa, Abaya and Niqab
18. Coronavirus exposed the real reasons behind France’s ‘Burqa ban’ France’s decision to make masks mandatory in public raises important questions about its ban on Muslim face veils.
Behind, Burqa, Ban
19. There are different kinds of veils that could be classified as modest clothing, including the hijab, niqab, Burqa, and chador
20. Each one of these articles of clothing has a varying degree of concealment – the hijab being the least covered, and the Burqa …
21. Practically no one in Switzerland wears a Burqa and only about 30 women wear the niqab [File: Fabrice Coffrini/AFP] Swiss voters have narrowly approved a proposal to ban face coverings in a
22. A Burqa is actually the full body covering worn by many Muslim women
Burqa, Body, By
23. In some views, the Afghani style is the 'true' definition of the Burqa.
24. Sri Lanka to ban Burqa and shut many Islamic schools, minister says
25. The wearing of the Burqa in the majority-Buddhist nation was temporarily banned in 2019 after the bombing of churches and hotels by Islamic militants that killed more than 250.
Burqa, Buddhist, Banned, Bombing, By
26. Buy Burqa Online - Designer Burkha Online Shopping Store for Muslim Women Burqa
Buy, Burqa, Burkha
27. The Burqa or Burka (Burkha) is a type of veil with body covering that hides all of a woman's body, including the eyes, which are covered with a mesh screen.
Burqa, Burka, Burkha, Body
28. Get the best deals on Burqa when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
29. A “Burqa ban” came into force in the Netherlands Thursday, but there are doubts over whether it will be applied in practice
Burqa, Ban, But, Be
30. We offer a great selection of Burka (Burqa), Niqab and Khimar – including some very hard to find items
31. Only the most comfortable fabrics are selected for our Niqabs & Burqas – to ensure the best comfort and function
32. COLOMBO (Reuters) - Sri Lanka will ban the wearing of the Burqa and shut more than a thousand Islamic schools, a government minister said on …
33. Shop Burqa Online for Muslim Women, Trendy Fashionable and Stylish Burkas
34. MyBatua has the new arrival of huge variety of fashionable and most trendy Burqa (also known as burka) in latest designs and colors
35. Our Burqas are amazingly modest and traditional garments that swathe your bodies and faces.
36. “Burqa” was the original concept for Gaga’s other song, “Aura”
37. Indeed, some scholars assert that the Burqa has no association with Islam, but is a representation of cultural preference, not religious expression (Michaels, 2018, p
38. If true, France’s Burqa ban would not constitute an infringement upon religious liberty and one need not consult laïcité to determine whether or not the ban is justified.
39. The so-called “Burqa ban” was supported by 51.21% of voters will be in effect in all public spaces, like restaurants, on the street, in shops and on public transportation.
Burqa, Ban, By, Be
40. Dec 20, 2018 - All Kinds of Burqa, naqab, purdah & ghoonghat
41. See more ideas about Burqa, niqab, burka.
42. The Burqa is the most extensive of all Muslim garments, covering the entire body from head to toe
43. The Taliban beat Aziza because the Burqa she was wearing did not have a mesh to cover her eyes, like the one shown above
Beat, Because, Burqa
44. Sri Lanka will ban the wearing of the Burqa and shut more than a thousand Islamic schools, a government minister said on Saturday, the latest …
45. Single Layer Niqab Burqa Black Grey Brown Blue Pea One Niqab Face Veil Nikab Breathable Niqab Burka Khimar Premium Qualit Muslim Islam Burka BazaralhayaOfficial
Burqa, Black, Brown, Blue, Breathable, Burka, Bazaralhayaofficial
46. Add to Favorites More colors Afghan Burqa Best Afghani Burqa Abaya Muslim Abaya Chadar Handmade Best Afghani and Muslim Abaya Free Shipping
47. "The Burqa has a direct impact on national security" Sri Lankan Minister of Public Security Sarath Weerasekara had on Saturday asserted that a ban would be put on full-face covering worn by Muslim women
Burqa, Ban, Be, By
48. Reasoning the ban on the Burqa, he had said," The Burqa has a direct impact on national security.
49. Islamic Muslim Niqab Niqabs Nikab Naqaab Burqa Womens Turban Khimar Hijab Hejab Burkas Veil Islam Islami Face Cover Veil Clothing Muslim Abaya Prayer Overhead Full Cap Shawl (Black) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1
Burqa, Burkas, Black
50. The Burqa is the most extensive of all Muslim garments, covering the entire body from head to toe
51. Sri Lanka said on Tuesday a call to ban the wearing of the Burqa was “merely a proposal”, following criticism from regional allies ahead of a …
52. ZUZUU Stylish Woman Lycra Fabric Lace And Stone Work Girl Dubai Abaya Burqa with Waist Belt and Scarf Hijab, (Black_Free Size_Burqa For Woman) by ZUZUU ₹1,699.00 ₹ 1,699
Burqa, Belt, By
In other cases, the niqāb part can be a side-attached cloth that covers the face below the eyes' region. Burqa is an Arabized Persian word of purda meaning curtain and veil, which have the same meaning in Persian.
The burqa is a head covering.
The other distinction between a niqab and a burqa is the amount of coverage each garment provides. A niqab typically covers only the face or part of the face, though it may extend to also provide some coverage of the neck and chest. The burqa is a long garment that covers the head, face, and torso. It may even extend down past a woman’s knees.
A burqa (also spelled "burka" (برقع)) is an outer garment worn by some Muslim women in particular Islamic traditions to cover their body when going outside of the home or other safe areas. A burqa generally must be thick and drapy enough to conceal the body shape of the woman wearing it, as only her husband and family are allowed to see her form.