See also: Burgled Bungled Burglary Burgles Burglarize Burglarious Burbled Burglars Burglarized Burglariously Burgling Burglarizing Burglar Burgeoning Burgess Burger Burgundy Burg Burgher Burgeons Burgle Burgomaster Burgee Burgoo
1. – burglarize In British English, if you are Burgled or if your house is Burgled, someone breaks into your house and steals things
Burglarize, British, Burgled, Breaks
2. Our flat was Burgled while we were on holiday
3. Gail had recently been Burgled.
4. To enter a building illegally and steal things: When they got back from their holiday they found that their home had been Burgled.
Building, Back, Been, Burgled
5. Burglarized is much more common in the USA, although Burgled is less cumbersome
6. Above are the results of unscrambling Burgled
7. We found a total of 94 words by unscrambling the letters in Burgled.
8. Another house was Burgled while the owner's college-aged son was home sick and asleep upstairs, according to reports from the Hollywood Hill Homeowners Association.
9. Businesses Burgled: Unknown suspect(s) entered businesses in the 17900 block of Northeast 65th Street and the 17700 block of Northeast 65th Street, stealing televisions and cash.
Businesses, Burgled, Block
10. Loufoque offers the logical conclusion that if Hunt Burgled the Democratic HQ’s in DC AND also Burgled Daniel Ellsberg’s psychiatrist’s office to get dirt on the guy who released the damning Pentagon Papers, why not skyjack an airplane to give President Richard Nixon the political ammunition he would need to federalize airline safety?
11. The ring was based in Marysville, Washington, Burgled pharmacies in Washington, Idaho, Oregon and California using the same modem of operandi each time
12. Synonyms of Burgled 1 to enter a house or building by force usually with illegal intent someone Burgled the lab when no one was there and let the animals out of their cages
Burgled, Building, By
13. – burglarize In British English, if you are Burgled or if your house is Burgled, someone breaks into your house and steals things
Burglarize, British, Burgled, Breaks
14. Our flat was Burgled while we were on holiday
15. Gail had recently been Burgled.
16. 22 hours ago · Wolcott police: Suspects steal dirt bike, ATV; owner of the Burgled business opens fire on the getaway vehicle // With videos BY ANDREW LARSON REPUBLICAN-AMERICAN March 22, 2021
Bike, Burgled, Business, By
17. Burgled To be robbed, thieved, or otherwise stolen from
18. I left my apartment unlocked and it got Burgled!
19. Definition of Burgled in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Burgled mean? Information and translations of Burgled in the most comprehensive …
21. Burgled is spacious with plenty of parking on the main strip and is away from the main Oakleigh shopping centre which is actually kind of nice
22. The Argentine's home was not the only one to be Burgled during the time of the game
23. ‘A woman who Burgled the homes of two elderly people is beginning a two-year jail sentence.’ ‘A Selby pensioner and his sister have expressed their anger and despair after their house was Burgled.’ ‘Every hour of every day, 98 homes are Burgled and seven homes are hit by fire.’
Burgled, Beginning, By
24. Burgled Part 2A couple goes for a family holiday with the hope of saving their home
25. Liverpool stars Pepe Reina, Daniel Agger and Peter Crouch have also been Burgled while playing for the club in Europe recently
26. THIEVES TRASH GERRARD'S HOUSE AS HE PLAYS AWAY; MIDFIELDER IS SIXTH LIVERPOOL VICTIM IN A YEAR Terror for star's wife Alex as gang raid pounds 1m mansion We Burgled someone's house and, as a result, a man died.
27. Verb If a building is Burgled, a thief enters it by force and steals things.
Building, Burgled, By
28. What does Burgled mean? Simple past tense and past participle of burgle
29. These basic steps—from being careful with what you recycle to removing geotags from photos you post online—can go a long way toward preventing your home from being Burgled.
Basic, Being, Burgled
30. Unfortunately, their house got Burgled while they were at the restaurant celebrating their anniversary
31. Unfortunately, their house Burgled while they were at the restaurant celebrating their anniversary
32. The most Burgled street in North Wales last year was Towyn Road in Pensarn, Abergele, which was targeted on 45 separate occasions, a huge rise from 18 the previous year.
33. Synonyms for Burgled include burglarized, broke into, broken into, broke and entered, broken and entered, broke in, broken in, forced entry into, forced an entry into and stole from
Burgled, Burglarized, Broke, Broken
34. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English burgle bur‧gle / ˈbɜːɡ ə l $ ˈbɜːr-/ verb [transitive] British English STEAL to go into a building and steal things SYN burglarize American English We’ve been Burgled three times
Burgle, Bur, British, Building, Burglarize, Been, Burgled
35. I was Burgled yesterday :mad: They found the biggest rock they could find & hurled it through my patio door
36. Now, The Gumshoe Zoo Detectives are busy solving alliterative-adventure mysteries, in "Betty's Burgled Bakery!" Be sure to check out "Fowl Play," too! Teacher friends, librarian friends, parent and grandparent friends, you need these in your collections! Read more
Busy, Betty, Burgled, Bakery, Be
37. Inflections of 'burgle' (v): (⇒ conjugate) burgles v 3rd person singular burgling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Burgled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Burgle, Burgles, Burgling, Bird, Burgled
38. High quality example sentences with “he Burgled” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English
39. Len Parry, 100, from Skipton, North Yorks, appeared on Good Morning Britain today and thanked strangers for raising £21, 000 after his home was Burgled while he was in hospital.
40. The unit was already in charge of inquiries into similar cases linked to PSG players Mauro Icardi and Sergio Ricco, whose houses were also Burgled during matches this year.
41. Burgled menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com
Burgled, Been, By
42. Ricky Lawlor, 33, also Burgled …
43. Fabinho is the latest Premier League star to be Burgled
44. The family homes of two Paris Saint-Germain players, Angel di Maria and Marquinhos were Burgled on Sunday during a game
burgled definition: 1. past simple and past participle of burgle 2. to enter a building illegally and steal things: . Learn more. Cambridge Dictionary Plus; My profile; ... To meet the person who has burgled one enables one to objectify those anxieties and fears and to realise that a particular person was responsible.
Either is acceptable. Burglarized is much more common in the USA, although burgled is less cumbersome. Dictionary.com dates both burgle and burglarize from the 1870s. Burgle is a back-formation from burglar.
: to break into and steal from (a home, business, etc.) : burglarize One area resident tells Newsweek her house had been burgled a few years ago while she and her husband were inside. — Jeff Stein : to commit robbery Clearly, the more often a man … burgles, the more likely he is to get caught.
All rights reserved. In British English, if you are burgled or if your house is burgled, someone breaks into your house and steals things. Our flat was burgled while we were on holiday. Gail had recently been burgled. American speakers usually say that a house is burglarized. Her home had been burglarized. 1.