1. Definition of Burgeoning : growing, expanding, or developing rapidly a Burgeoning market/industry a Burgeoning city Colorado's Burgeoning marijuana industry had struggled under its own astonishing …
2. Burgeoning definition, growing or developing quickly:The company was criticized for not doing more to pare down its Burgeoning debt
3. The company hoped to profit from the Burgeoning communications industry
4. (Definition of Burgeoning from the Cambridge Business English Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
5. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB The songs of the birds came glad and multitudinous as in the Burgeoning dawn of a glorious day
6. THE HILL OF VENUS NATHAN GALLIZIER There was another force, subtle and exacting: the girl's Burgeoning womanhood.
7. Present participle of burgeon Synonyms & Antonyms of Burgeoning (Entry 2 of 2) 1 to become greater in extent, volume, amount, or number the trout population in the stream is Burgeoning …
Burgeon, Burgeoning, Become
8. The two senses of burgeon, “to bud” (The maples are Burgeoning) and “to grow or flourish” (The suburbs around the city have been Burgeoning under the impact of commercial growth), date from the 14th …
Burgeon, Bud, Burgeoning, Been
9. Burgeoning 'Burgeoning' is a 10 letter word starting with B and ending with G Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Burgeoning We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Burgeoning will help you to finish your crossword today
11. Synonyms for Burgeoning include flourishing, growing, expanding, mushrooming, escalating, increasing, thriving, booming, successful and prospering
12. The Burgeoning is an Indie Pop band hailing from the Greater Philadelphia region
13. Growing or developing quickly the nation ’s Burgeoning middle class Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Burgeoning from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
14. Examples from Classical Literature As the spring burgeoned and flowered into summer, she herself seemed Burgeoning and flowering
15. There was a Burgeoning within him of strange feelings and unwonted impulses
16. Something inside him was changing, Burgeoning in strange and disturbing growth.
17. Definition of Burgeoning adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
18. Burgeoning Farm focuses on perennial agriculture and wild foraged foods
19. Burgeoning - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
20. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Burgeoning adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (tree: in bud) en flor loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de fácil manejo", "a
Burgeoning, Book, Big, Bud
21. Burgeoning definition: rapidly developing or growing; flourishing Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
22. Burgeoning (plural Burgeonings) The act of budding or sprouting
Burgeoning, Burgeonings, Budding
23. Burgeoning pronunciation with meanings, synonyms, antonyms, translations, sentences and more Which is the right way to pronounce the extemporaneous? ex-tem-po-ra-ne-ou-s
24. COVID update: Burgeoning has updated their hours and services
25. 7 reviews of Burgeoning "I had the pleasure of working with Burgeoning on concept design for a property I was looking to purchasing in the Hollywood Hills
26. What does Burgeoning mean? Present participle of burgeon
27. ‘The illegal diamond trade that was Burgeoning in Kimberley ensured that there was a steady supply of prisoners.’ ‘Central Park is rife with robins, great with grackles, and Burgeoning with blue jays.’ ‘His performance is Burgeoning with awkwardness and extreme fear, conveyed in …
28. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English burgeon bur‧geon / ˈbɜːdʒ ə n $ ˈbɜːr-/ verb [intransitive] formal GROW/GET BIGGER to grow or develop quickly the Burgeoning market for digital cameras → See Verb table Origin burgeon (1300-1400) burgeon “ bud ” ((13-19 centuries)), from Old French burjon, from Vulgar Latin burrio
Burgeon, Bur, Bigger, Burgeoning, Bud, Burjon, Burrio
29. Burgeoning Medical Staffing LLC
30. Company Main Number: (888) 507-3008 Company Fax Number: (949) 878-9443 Company: Burgeoning[email protected] [email protected]Burgeoningmedstaffing.com or [email protected]Burgeoningmedstaffing.com
31. Synonyms for Burgeoning in Free Thesaurus
32. If you don't receive all of your Burgeoning Battlefield Furors when looting your chest, log out of the game for about 10 minutes then log back in and you will see the remaining Burgeoning Battlefield Furors waiting for you in the mail
Burgeoning, Battlefield, Back
33. Our company's business is Burgeoning now
34. The result has been a Burgeoning budget surplus
Been, Burgeoning, Budget
35. But with a Burgeoning economy and accompanying growth, the state expects to use its entire allotment by 2034
But, Burgeoning, By
36. Burgeoning is a mental mutation that allows the player to summon allied plants to fight for them.
37. Using Burgeoning on a non-occluding tile within 8 tiles will spawn plants in a 3x3 radius centered on the chosen tile, with a 20% chance for additional plants to grow in the surrounding tiles.
38. Find 21 ways to say Burgeoning, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
39. The city's Burgeoning economy has helped to remake its image in recent years
40. This neighborhood is known for its great nightlife and Burgeoning arts scene.
41. Burgeoning: Present participle of <xref>burgeon</xref>
42. The white-turbaned Shiite cleric, who has held several senior government positions since the 1979 Islamic revolution, said in an interview Tuesday that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, along with the clerics and Revolutionary Guard commanders who support him, will be defeated by what he describes as a Burgeoning movement of ordinary people
Be, By, Burgeoning
43. Burgeoning Architects is a bespoke architecture and interior design studio specializing in cutting-edge design and a thoughtful built environment.
Burgeoning, Bespoke, Built
44. The Burgeoning cherry trees are a sign that spring is here
45. Burgeoning adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." figurative (activity: developing) (attività)
Burgeoning, Book, Big
46. Burgeoning energy reserves coupled with economic reform and foreign investment are propelling Kazakhstan into the business big time, and the former Soviet republic is enthusiastically shrugging off its much satirised peasant roots.
Burgeoning, Business, Big
47. Definition of Burgeoning in the Definitions.net dictionary
48. What does Burgeoning mean? Information and translations of Burgeoning in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
49. The biggest flaw of "The Burgeoning of Sinful Grimm" is that the whole thing's a bunch of exposition, exposition, and more exposition
Biggest, Burgeoning, Bunch
Definition of burgeoning. : growing, expanding, or developing rapidly a burgeoning market/industry a burgeoning city Colorado's burgeoning marijuana industry had struggled under its own astonishing success since legal recreational sales began Jan. 1.— David Migoya.
Burgeon definition, to grow or develop quickly; flourish: The town burgeoned into a city. He burgeoned into a fine actor. See more.
usage note for burgeon. The two senses of burgeon, “to bud” ( The maples are burgeoning ) and “to grow or flourish” ( The suburbs around the city have been burgeoning under the impact of commercial growth ), date from the 14th century. Today the sense “to grow or flourish” is the more common.
also bour·geon (bûr′jən) intr.v. bur·geoned, bur·geon·ing, bur·geons also bour·geoned or bour·geon·ing or bour·geons. 1. a. To put forth new buds, leaves, or greenery; sprout.