1. Informal A city or town: "There are no more opportunities for you in this Burg" (Damon Runyon)
2. [Probably from -Burg, in place names such as HarrisBurg, from Middle English Burgh, town, from Old English Burg.
3. Burg Duck Hat Specs Foamie Trucker Hat w/ Add to cart
4. Burg Tie Dye Hat Specs Pastel Tie Dye Add to cart
5. Burg can translate your company’s or client’s content into over 300 languages — quickly, accurately, securely, and affordably.
6. At GatlinBurg 'Burg Steakhouse we offer 6 premium steak options with 16 premium sides.
7. Burg Children’s Dentistry isn’t your ordinary pediatric dentist
8. Burg CrossFit is a big facility that still has that “small gym” feel
9. TheBurg is a monthly magazine and daily online news site that begins to tell the stories that, put together, describe the community of greater HarrisBurg: the people who live, work and travel here; the families that make their home here; the merchants who do business here
10. Learn more about TheBurg Support TheBurg
11. Try our loaded fries, gourmet hot dogs, juicy Burgers, and piled-high sandwiches
12. Burg (Spreewald) Tourism: Tripadvisor has 3,451 reviews of Burg (Spreewald) Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Burg (Spreewald) resource.
13. 8 synonyms of Burg from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Burg: a thickly settled, highly populated area.
15. Burg Short for Burgundy, a red or white wine produced in the French region of Burgundy
16. In wine circles the abbrevation Burg is quite common.
17. For authentic Treton tomato pies with a classic pizzeria atmosphere, DeLorenzo's The Burg is located in Fairless Hills
18. Burg EVENT SPACE (347) 991-8863
19. Burg Complete Burgan Bank S.A.K
Burg, Burgan, Bank
20. Burg's signature blend of prime angus steak, ground in house then grilled to perfection
21. A cool event for your weekend, “Ice in the Burg” festival coming to HarrisBurg; Recent Posts: Mass vaccination clinic for Dauphin County residents will open at HACC on Tuesday Bob's Art Blog: Spring Has Sprung The Week that Was: News and Features around HarrisBurg A New Route: HarrisBurg role model Aaron Johnson announces his retirement as
Burg, Bob, Blog
22. Find 3 ways to say Burg, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
23. Burg stands for B rand-new U niversal loade R from G RUB
24. Eltz Castle (German: Burg Eltz) is a medieval castle nestled in the hills above the Moselle between Koblenz and Trier, Germany.It is still owned by a branch of the same family (the Eltz family) that lived there in the 12th century, 33 generations ago
Burg, Between, By, Branch
25. Burg Criminal Defense is experienced in defending almost any criminal charge
26. Burg.L is a non-hostile robot with a male voice found in the Oak Tree Lab
27. ‘Kate looked once more at the dead soldiers, at the Burg wall beyond, and sorrowfully turned to follow.’ ‘The Old English (Anglo-Saxon) terms Burg, burh, and byrig were used originally for fortified places, including villages and royal halls.’ ‘Gathering the reins in his hands, he led the two horses and Kate out of the Burg.’
Burg, Beyond, Burh, Byrig
28. Burg is part of an outpatient practice that utilizes the SMH Medical Hospitalist Program
29. THE Burg The Burg is a premier sports and grill venue located at 751 E Union Hills Drive, Phoenix, AZ
30. The Burg Sports & Grill was established as a third place for local folks in Phoenix to gather outside their home and work.
31. Burg is the most well-known map in Krunker
32. The Burg map is synonymous with Krunker.
33. Bob Burg shares how a subtle shift in focus is not only a more uplifting and fulfilling way of conducting business but the most financially profitable way, as well
Bob, Burg, Business, But
34. Early History of the Burg family
35. This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Burg research
36. Another 58 words (4 lines of text) covering the years 1640, 1636, 1640, 1664, 1755, 1627 and 1664 are included under the topic Early Burg History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
37. The Burg Smartwatch was designed and founded by World Renown, Danish lifestyle products designer, Hermen van den Burg, who has been designing for such notable retailers as Ikea and Target for more than 20 years
Burg, By, Been
38. The Burg Smartwatch is flawlessly designed providing a fusion of form and function no other Smartwatch can match.
39. Burg Orthodontics is the best orthodontist out there
40. I would highly recommend entrusting your child’s smile to Burg Orthodontics, you won’t be disappointed
41. Burg Simpson is a law firm committed to helping injured people rebuild their lives after a serious accident or injury
42. The team at Burg Simpson has the resources, nationwide reputation, or proven track record of success when it comes to helping… Read more »
43. Burg Wächter Extra Strong Door Closer/Variable Strength Adjustment/Door Widths up to 75, 85, 95, 110, 125 and 140 cm/Door Weight up to 180 kg TS 4000 V S Silver 4.2 out of 5 stars 42 $157.24 $ 157
44. Burg definition: a fortified town Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
45. The Burg Bar and Grill was built to be a staple in St PetersBurg
Burg, Bar, Built, Be
46. The idea behind “The Burg” was to have a place where you can walk in and have a great Burger and …
Behind, Burg, Burger
47. The Burg is a great place to go for food or just to hang out
48. To install Burg, you will need to add a 3rd party repository
49. To do this, open a terminal and type the following commands consecutively: sudo add-apt-repository ppa:n-muench/Burg sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install Burg Burg-themes
50. While Burg is installed, you will be prompt to answer to some configuration questions like the one shown below.
Burg, Be, Below
51. Burg Orthodontics is the best orthodontist out there
52. I would highly recommend entrusting your child’s smile to Burg Orthodontics, you won’t be disappointed
burg (noun) · burgs (plural noun)
n. 1. Informal A city or town: "There are no more opportunities for you in this burg" (Damon Runyon). 2. A fortified or walled town in early or medieval Europe. [Probably from -burg, in place names such as Harrisburg, from Middle English burgh, town, from Old English burg.
[the Anglo-Saxon burh]. A word connected with fortification in German, as in almost all the Teutonic languages of Europe. In Arabic the same term, with the alteration of a letter, burj, signifies primarily a bastion, and by extension any fortified place on a rising ground.
Burg definition is - an ancient or medieval fortress or walled town. How to use burg in a sentence.
burg 1 Informal A city or town: "There are no more opportunities for you in this burg" (Damon Runyon). 2 A fortified or walled town in early or medieval Europe. More ...