1. Burdensome definition is - imposing or constituting a burden : oppressive
2. How to use Burdensome in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Burdensome.
4. Burdensome synonyms, Burdensome pronunciation, Burdensome translation, English dictionary definition of Burdensome
5. Synonyms: Burdensome , onerous ,
6. 32 synonyms of Burdensome from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 54 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Burdensome
8. Burdensome: difficult to endure.
9. Burdensome definition, oppressively heavy; onerous
10. Finally, I discovered that MTS is required to provide discounted fares for certain disabled riders, but even seasoned doctors and service providers found the process to get discounts Burdensome and confusing – …
11. Find 26 ways to say Burdensome, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. What does Burdensome mean? The definition of Burdensome is something that is hard to deal with, or that places too great of expectations
13. Synonyms for Burdensome include onerous, oppressive, troublesome, trying, crushing, irksome, weighty, difficult, exacting and harsh
14. Burdensome 'Burdensome' is a 10 letter word starting with B and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Burdensome' Clue Answer; Hard to bear (10) Burdensome: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Burdensome We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Burdensome will help you to finish your crossword today
15. And His commandments are not Burdensome.
16. We found 7 answers for “Burdensome”
17. This page shows answers to the clue Burdensome, followed by 2 definitions like “Grievous to be borne”, “Distressing; troublesome” and “Onerous not easily borne”.Synonyms for Burdensome are for example arduous, difficult and heavy.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
18. This crossword clue Burdensome thing was discovered last seen in the March 5 2021 at the NewsDay Crossword
19. Synonyms for Burdensome in Free Thesaurus
20. 33 synonyms for Burdensome: troublesome, trying, taxing, difficult, heavy, crushing, exacting
21. Definition of Burdensome in the Definitions.net dictionary
22. What does Burdensome mean? Information and translations of Burdensome in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
23. Burdensome: 1 adj not easily borne; wearing “the Burdensome task of preparing the income tax return” Synonyms: onerous , taxing heavy marked by great psychological weight; weighted down especially with sadness or troubles or weariness
24. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Burdensome with 7 letters was last seen on the June 28, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is ONEROUS.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
25. What is the opposite of Burdensome? Antonyms for Burdensome (opposite of Burdensome)
26. ‘It is a troubling indictment of new, Burdensome, institutional barriers to free inquiry.’ ‘The law should not impose too Burdensome an obligation on bankers, which hampers the effective transacting of banking business unnecessarily.’ ‘For adoptive children it can be very Burdensome to be a God-given answer to someone's prayer.’
27. Burdensome definition: If you describe something as Burdensome , you mean it is worrying or hard to deal with
28. Burdensome - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
29. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Burdensome adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (heavy, hard to carry) pesado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
30. Burdensome adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (heavy, hard to carry) lourd, pesant adj adjectif: modifie un nom
31. Examples of Burdensome in a sentence
32. After accepting several jobs, Lily realized it was Burdensome for her to try to juggle all of those jobs
33. 🔊 Once Carol’s co-worker quit, the job was a Burdensome chore for Carol to keep up with it
34. All of this creates Burdensome and disorganizing levels of stress, which is a major cause of divorce and the creation of single-parent families.: My client realizes that altering your name may seem a Burdensome proposition at this time.: Many firms in France and Germany already find the cost of employment extremely Burdensome.: As such the money soon evaporates into thin air and the
35. Driving his mother 30 miles there and back every day was a Burdensome task
36. Burdensome Meaning: "heavy, wearisome," 1570s, from burden (n.1) + -some (1)
37. Related:… See definitions of Burdensome.
38. The author of many articles and contributions to composite works, his several books include The Responsible Pulpit, Designing the Sermon, The Burdensome Joy of Preaching, and Sundays in the Tuskegee Chapel
39. Reap a pleasure from what, to the generality of mankind, may seem Burdensome …
40. Burdensome Condition means any undertakings, terms, conditions, liabilities, obligations, commitments or sanctions (including any Remedial Action) that, in the aggregate, would have or would be reasonably likely to have, a material adverse effect on the financial condition, businesses or results of operations of the Company and its Subsidiaries, taken as a whole, or of Parent and its
41. Burdensome definition: If you describe something as Burdensome , you mean it is worrying or hard to deal with
42. Burdensome” and included suggested approaches for industry and FDA staff to use least Burdensome principles in PMA and 510(k) review, including focusing on the statutory and regulatory criteria
43. Financial difficulties were also hindering the Agency's work, and in order to have the opportunity to ease the Burdensome lot of the Palestinians, it needed the financial support of donors, and its staff needed to be afforded safe working conditions by Israel
44. On this page you will find the solution to In a Burdensome way crossword clue crossword clue
45. The survey said that over 80% of small firms use external help to deal with current regulation, and 54% see the rules as either fairly or extremely Burdensome
46. Coronavirus ‘Burdensome’ Website Keeps New Yorkers From Getting Vaccine as Doses Are Wasted
47. Looking for Burdensome? Find out information about Burdensome
48. A line of words recurring at the end of each verse of a ballad or similar Explanation of Burdensome
49. Additionally, he said “Burdensome” laws and regulations are restricting growth and affordability
50. Why Does “Indian Matchmaking” Make My Culture Seem So Burdensome? Shows like Indian Matchmaking and Family Karma are entertaining, but when will South Asian people get reality TV that doesn't depict our culture as being a drag? By Scaachi Koul
51. The Least Burdensome Provisions Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff Document issued on September 29, 2017
52. Translation for 'Burdensome' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
53. Defendants Find Relief from Burdensome Discovery Requests
54. Unduly Burdensome means (i) any registration or notification or provision of information which is more Burdensome to Bear Stearns or any of its affiliates or any of their employees, officers, directors and agents in any particular instance than any of the Known Filings, (ii) registrations, notifications or provision of information to in excess of 20 jurisdictions, (iii) any obligation to
55. “The County further objects that your request is unduly Burdensome
56. The overbreadth or Burdensome nature of a subpoena is not a factor in determining whether to uphold the constitutional reporter’s privilege under LaRouche, but several rules and regulations exist to protect the media and others from overly broad or unduly Burdensome subpoenas.Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 45(d) requires a judge to modify or
57. Objectives: The purpose of the study was to examine the frequency of Burdensome care transitions at the end of life, the difference between different types of residential care facilities, and the changes occurring between 2002 and 2008
58. President Donald Trump is facing “numerous and Burdensome” demands for evidence in a defamation lawsuit brought by an advice columnist who claims he …