1. Burden definition is - something that is carried : load
2. How to use Burden in a sentence.
3. When director Andrew Heckler first started the project, Aaron Eckhart was set to play Mike Burden, Michael London to produce, and Catherine Hardwicke to direct, and the film was greenlit at Paramount Studios
4. Trouble, care, worry, trial, weight, responsibility, stress, strain, anxiety, sorrow, grievance, affliction, onus, albatross, millstone, encumbrance Her illness will be an impossible Burden on him
5. Burden definition, that which is carried; load: a horse's Burden of rider and pack
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Burden (Entry 1 of 3) 1 a mass or quantity of something taken up and carried, conveyed, or transported the early settlers often used horses to carry their Burdens
7. Burden grapples clumsily with its undeniably worthy themes, but its honorable intentions -- and strong performances -- make it easy to forgive those flaws.
8. Find 109 ways to say Burden, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Hedlund plays Mike Burden, a young man in a small South Carolina town who has been raised in a culture of hate by a leader of the KKK named Tom Griffin (Tom Wilkinson, giving a nuanced portrayal of how much evil can look like the average guy next door).Griffin and his gang of easily manipulated yes-boys are opening a Redneck KKK Museum in an old theater when “Burden” starts, which sends
Burden, Been, By, Boys
10. If you are carrying a heavy Burden in your life, why not give it to the Lord? If you’re not praying about it obviously, you think you are strong
11. If God gives you Burdens, then He expects you to give them back to Him
12. Andrew Heckler's "Burden," a film about a former Klansman who learns racial tolerance after falling in love, is based on a 1996 news story
13. In the Old Testament the English word "Burden" is translated from the Hebrew word massa .It is used of a donkey's Burden ( Exod 23:5).In Numbers 4:15 it is used of the items the sons of Kohath carried as they moved the tabernacle from place to place in the wilderness.
14. A difficult situation or unpleasant responsibility that you must deal with or worry about: ease/lighten/reduce the Burden (on sb) By training additional staff, management could significantly ease the Burden on its over-worked personnel
15. Heavy/big/enormous Burden I sympathize with the heavy Burden …
16. But one week and 100 cupcakes later, it’s become a hard-to-bear Burden accompanied by a permanent stomachache.
But, Become, Bear, Burden, By
17. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Burden crossword clue
18. Burden: A Preacher, a Klansman, and a True Story of Redemption in the Modern South
19. You can also be a Burden on someone else when you try and talk about your problems and worries to someone else.
20. It has been covered in numerous articles and a book - movie tie in, Burden: A Preacher, a Klansman, and a True Story of Redemption in the Modern South, by Courtney Hargrave, available on Amazon
Been, Book, Burden, By
21. Burden (plural Burdens) (music) A phrase or theme that recurs at the end of each verse in a folk song or ballad
Burden, Burdens, Ballad
22. Don't forget to subscribe for more music!Directed by Nate Perry Films Produced by Jay UrbanFollow Burden Stream: https://ONErpm.lnk.to/BurdenOfficialID Fac
By, Burden, Burdenofficialid
23. Burden costs are added up and then converted into a Burden rate
24. Inventory Burden is calculated separately and converted into …
25. The Burden rate is a way to compare indirect costs to direct costs
26. Burden rate is commonly used to calculate the indirect costs of having employees and manufacturing inventory
27. Burden rate sometimes goes by other names
28. You might see it as factory overhead, manufacturing Burden, indirect production costs, labor Burden, or other similar terms.
29. What does Burden mean? Burden is defined as making heavy with a load or with emotion
30. (verb) To pack a mule for a trip is an example of Burden.
31. Burden Rate: The Burden rate consists of indirect costs associated with employees, over and above gross compensation or payroll costs
32. Typical costs associated with the Burden …
33. If you describe a problem or a responsibility as a Burden, you mean that it causes someone a lot of difficulty, worry, or hard work
34. The developing countries bear the Burden of an enormous external debt
35. [ + of] They don't go around with the Burdens of the world on their shoulders the whole time
36. Her death will be an impossible Burden on Paul.
37. Burden, an old accounting term for overhead (O/H) costs Burden, in electrical engineering is the impedance presented to the secondary winding of a Current transformer Burden (or burthen), an old term for ship's tonnage of cargo carrying capacity, from the archaic " burthen " or "byrthen"
Burden, Burthen, Byrthen
38. Visit Burden's official website for videos, music, merchandise, and more at www.Burdenworld.com
39. Mike Burden, played by an all-stops-out Garrett Hedlund as a fuse ready to ignite, has been raised on hatred
Burden, By, Been
40. After a stint in the Army, Burden signs up as a Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon.
41. Bear the Burden (of something) To endure something distressing, painful, stressful, or emotionally or physically taxing, especially for the sake of others
42. Our mother bore the Burden of this farm for 53 years until the day she died
43. My partner quit his job to stay home with the baby, so I have to bear the Burden of earning enough to pay the mortgage
Baby, Bear, Burden
44. The disease Burden by age Human potential that is lost due to poor health is immense: The Global Burden of Disease (GBD) project aims to quantify this loss by …
45. The track ‘Burden’ kind of really shows you where I’m at mentally
46. To better reflect the Burden of COVID-19 – the full impact of the disease — CDC provides estimates of COVID-19 infections, symptomatic illnesses, and hospitalizations using a statistical model to adjust for cases that national surveillance networks are unable to capture for a number of reasons.These estimates and the methodology used to calculate them are published in Clinical Infectious
47. ADJECTIVES/NOUN + Burden a heavy/great Burden Caring for elderly relatives can be a heavy Burden
48. A financial Burden the financial Burden of a large mortgage a tax Burden These changes will ease the tax Burden for small businesses
49. A debt Burden He made a serious attempt ease the country's debt Burden
50. An intolerable Burden (= very hard to bear
51. Definition and synonyms of Burden from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
52. This is the British English definition of Burden.View American English definition of Burden.
53. The Burden is a clutch of vivid memories which inspire a mixture of anger and pity in equal measure.: The large wooden cross was carried in relays, mostly by boys and ladies volunteering to bear the Burden.: Some might conclude that such programmes may add bureaucratic layers and Burden to an already overtaxed system.: If you plan on selling the vehicle sometime down the road, you'll shoulder
Burden, By, Boys, Bear, Bureaucratic
54. Parents need to know that Burden is based on real-life events that occurred in a small town in South Carolina in 1996
55. The story centers on Mike Burden (Garrett Hedlund), a troubled man who was influenced by Ku Klux Klan leader Tom Griffin (Tom Wilkinson).As they prepare to open a museum celebrating the Klan's legacy, racial tensions rise in their community.
56. Imagine being a child and feeling that you are a Burden
57. The Burden of influenza disease in the United States can vary widely and is determined by a number of factors including the characteristics of circulating viruses, the timing of the season, how well the vaccine is working to protect against illness, and how many people got vaccinated
58. Burden - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
59. How is the Burden of disease method being used to make food safer? Diarrhoeal diseases alone - a considerable proportion of which is foodborne - kill 1.9 million children globally every year, but the true full Burden of foodborne diseases is clearly larger
Burden, Being, But
60. The heaviest share of the Burden occurs in poor countries and jeopardizes
61. Explore the global cancer Burden in terms of incidence, mortality, prevalence, and survival for each major world region as well as by Human Development Index
62. The global cancer Burden is dominated by Europe, China, and Northern America
63. Burden Of Proof: A legal standard that requires parties to demonstrate that a claim is valid or invalid based on facts and evidence