1. Burbled In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
2. Lend her your little boy, and Burbled as well.
3. Burbled is a conjugated form of the verb burble
4. Above are the results of unscrambling Burbled
5. We found a total of 66 words by unscrambling the letters in Burbled.
6. Definition of Burbled in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. Information and translations of Burbled in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. "Today was a good day for England," Burbled the BBC, a comment Cockett wryly records in her wartime diary, knowing for certain such an announcement would become more and more ironic
Burbled, Bbc, Become
9. Burbled: In a letter of December 1877, Carroll notes that "burble" could be a mixture of the three verbs 'bleat', 'murmur', and 'warble', although he did not remember creating it
Burbled, Burble, Be, Bleat
10. burble (third-person singular simple present burbles, present participle burbling, simple past and past participle Burbled) (transitive) To trouble or confuse.
Burble, Burbles, Burbling, Burbled
11. ‘The engine started, Burbled away cheerfully for a while and then stopped.’ ‘‘Summer Rain’ is a pleasant bossa-nova shuffle, highlighted by a muted trumpet burbling through the verses.’ ‘All over the world, bottles of red wine are being uncorked and coffee percolators are burbling away pleasantly in anticipation: it must be time
Burbled, Bossa, By, Burbling, Bottles, Being, Be
12. Outside, the creek Burbled, filling the house with sounds of nature
13. Burbled Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Burbled in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
14. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Burbled in Urdu is غر غرانا, and in roman we write it Ghur Ghurana.
15. Check out Burbled's art on DeviantArt
16. • A fresh-faced young girl Burbled out her news
17. Recent Examples on the Web As the intraparty Democratic tensions Burbled to the surface in the final hours before the bill's passage, Andres took to Twitter to emphasis the Republicans' favored alliterative message - that the Democrats were disarray
Burbled, Before, Bill
18. In Jabberwocky, Burbled" refers to the sound the Jabberwocky made as he appeared.Burbled is the past tense form of the verb burble, which means to make a continuous murmuring noise
19. 16, 2010— -- Questioned by a police psychologist, Jana Eastburn Burbled the only thing she could recall about the night in 1985 when her mother and …
20. 16 And Burbled as it came! 17 One, two! One, two! And through and through
21. I believe the nonsense word "Burbled" means snarled
22. And Burbled as it came! One, two! One, two! And through and through The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! He left it dead, and with its head He went galumphing back
Burbled, Blade, Back
23. The little girl Burbled with mirth
24. Mineral springs once Burbled up from the rocks of Columbia Hills
25. Burbled pneumatic-tired raznolikost (ulaganja) Nation grief, lamentation Weissklee, Kriechende Klee leap (n.) hard up acrobate թոքերի կիստոզ-ադենոմային բնածին արատ ohromný individualist culture 低阶 topraklama konumu (mekanik anahtar) koppamijin Money …
26. We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Burbled: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Burbled" is defined
27. General (8 matching dictionaries) Burbled: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Burbled: Collins English Dictionary [home, info] Burbled: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
28. Once upon a time a creek Burbled up and tumbled across a prairie valley
29. Brexiteers Burbled about a British economic model, distinct from the European social-democratic model, without specifying what it should look like
Brexiteers, Burbled, British
A separation in the boundary layer of fluid about a moving streamlined body, such as the wing of an airplane, causing a breakdown in the smooth flow of fluid and resulting in turbulence. 1. To bubble; gurgle. 2. To speak quickly and excitedly; gush. [Middle English burblen, to bubble .] bur′bler n.
A separation in the boundary layer of fluid about a moving streamlined body, such as the wing of an airplane, causing a breakdown in the smooth flow of fluid and resulting in turbulence. intr.v. bur·bled, bur·bling, bur·bles. 1. To bubble; gurgle.
Definition of burble (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : prattle 2 : the breaking up of the smooth flow of air about a body (such as an airplane wing) Other Words from burble Synonyms Example Sentences Learn More about burble
Define burbled. burbled synonyms, burbled pronunciation, burbled translation, English dictionary definition of burbled. n. 1. A gurgling or bubbling sound, as of running water. 2. A rapid, excited flow of speech. 3. A separation in the boundary layer of fluid about a moving...