BUOYANTLY [ˈboiəntlē, ˈbo͞oyəntlē]
1. Buoyantly adverb (FLOATING) in a way that relates to floating or the ability to float: They were sailing swiftly and Buoyantly on long rocking waves
2. The kite gets its name from the kite family of birds, which float Buoyantly …
3. Buoyantly: 1 adv in a cheerfully buoyant manner “we accepted the opportunity Buoyantly ” Synonyms: chirpily
4. ‘The molten fraction can then separate and rise Buoyantly up into the crust.’ ‘There was a lurch and the tube seemed to bounce Buoyantly as if floating on water.’ ‘Approaching a still deep creek all swam readily and Buoyantly, constantly up-ending like ducks.’ ‘The song is a punchy, Buoyantly percussive electro-pop-rock offering.’
5. Definition of Buoyantly in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Buoyantly mean? Information and translations of Buoyantly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. Synonyms for Buoyantly include animatedly, vivaciously, spiritedly, gaily, bouncily, livelily, gayly, perkily, pertly and sparkily
8. In a happy, confident manner Designers were Buoyantly optimistic
9. Not everyone sounds as Buoyantly bright as she does.
10. The moveable device is Buoyantly moveable so that as the work piece is lifted, the moveable device follows.: Le dispositif mobile est mobile de manière flottante de sorte que, lorsque la pièce est soulevée, le dispositif mobile suit.: apparatus for measuring hemostasis includes a container for holding a sample to be tested and a bobber configured to be Buoyantly suspended on the sample
11. 16 synonyms of Buoyantly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
12. Find another word for Buoyantly
13. Buoyantly: in a quick and spirited manner
14. Context example: we accepted the opportunity Buoyantly
15. What does Buoyantly mean? In a buoyant manner
16. Find 69 ways to say Buoyantly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. Buoyantly (comparative more Buoyantly, superlative most Buoyantly)
18. The best of these up-and-coming writers are pursuing mirth boldly, Buoyantly, incisively, with an ear tuned to the present but with a firm grasp of the universal fundamentals of rib-tickling--and the universal need to wrest laughter from public and private agony.
19. Buoyantly: 1 adv in a cheerfully buoyant manner “we accepted the opportunity Buoyantly ” Synonyms: chirpily 3
20. 16 synonyms of Buoyantly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms.
21. Buoyantly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
22. As she set out with her father toward the village jail, she was again Buoyantly in command of the situation.
23. Jerry Junior 'Thank God,' Jody Burgess exclaimed, standing up, coming around the bed with a kind of Buoyantly expectant expression and both arms outstretched.
24. This scene is the consummate joy-fest: They dart through Cab Calloway's orchestra, skate atop the drums and piano, and end it all by plunging down a flight of stairs, leapfrogging Buoyantly over each other to land in the splits, and then springing up to do it all again.
25. Bergman and Brown 's Buoyantly cheesy production, adapted from a 1992 movie starring James Caan, Nicolas Cage and Sarah Jessica Parker, combines retro musical flavors with contemporary rhymes
26. 'Honeymoon in Vegas' a winning combo of fun, songs moment's hesitation and his lover did most Buoyantly agree.
27. Buoyantly Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Buoyantly in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
28. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Buoyantly in Urdu is آزادی سے, and in roman we write it Azadi Say.
29. See authoritative translations of Buoyantly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
30. Antonyms for Buoyantly include dully, inanimately, sluggishly, tardily, slow, leisurely, slowly, seriously, thoughtfully and unspiritedly
31. Amazon.com: Humor: The Psychology of Living Buoyantly (The Springer Series in Social Clinical Psychology) (9780306464072): Lefcourt, Herbert M.: Books
32. Spanish Translation of “Buoyantly” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
33. Buoyantly - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Buoyantly and much more
34. The word Buoyantly uses 9 letters: a, b, l, n, o, t, u, y, y
35. Buoyantly is playable in: Words With Friends 19
36. Top synonyms for Buoyantly (other words for Buoyantly) are hopefully, brightly and happily.
37. Investor Sentiment Relaxes, Buoyantly
38. Buoyantly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." figurative (cheerfully) allegramente, gioiosamente avv avverbio : Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente " - "Ho tirato la palla lontano "
39. Density is reduced in the middle of the rope, so that this section Buoyantly
40. Buoyantly Beautiful, Newport News, Virginia
41. Buoyantly Beautiful is currently in the process of rebranding
42. Buoyantly Beautiful, Newport News, Virginia
43. Buoyantly Beautiful is currently in the process of rebranding
44. We found 20 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Buoyantly: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Buoyantly" is defined
45. General (17 matching dictionaries) Buoyantly: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
46. Humor : the psychology of living Buoyantly
47. Investor Sentiment Relaxes, Buoyantly