1. Bung definition is - the stopper especially in the Bunghole of a cask; also : Bunghole
2. Stopper, top, cap, seal, cork, plug, spigot, stopple Pump the air out, then remove the Bung. 2
3. Bung definition, a stopper for the opening of a cask
4. (2) A slang abbreviation for " Bunghole ", meaning the anus--synonamous with asshole
5. 12 Piece Threaded Bung Assortment, Metric Add To Cart These weld Bungs are made of solid round stock and drilled and threaded to your specified SAE thread.
6. Find 208 ways to say Bung, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Choose from our selection of weld Bungs, including iron and steel pipe and pipe fittings, stainless steel pipe and pipe fittings, and more
8. Definition of 'Bung' in British slang
9. What does 'Bung' expression mean? How to use 'Bung' slang? Example sentences with 'Bung'.
10. ATD - 5271 Aluminum Bung Wrench - Works with 55, 30 and 55 Gallon Plastic Drums - Fits 2in and 3/4in Bung Caps - Universal Fit for Most Drums 4.7 out of 5 stars 331 $17.35 $ 17
11. Bunge North America is an agribusiness and food ingredient company dedicated to improving the global food supply chain
12. Synonyms for Bung in Free Thesaurus
13. 18 synonyms for Bung: stopper, top, cap, seal, cork, plug, spigot, stopple, place, put, stick, position, lay
14. A Bung is a round piece of wood, cork, or rubber which you use to close the hole in a container such as a barrel or flask
15. Verb If you Bung something somewhere, you put it there in a quick and careless way.
16. Thankfully, "This American Life" didn't uncover any anecdotes of Bung-based bait-and-switch practices in America's restaurants
Bung, Based, Bait
17. Bung (n.) mid-15c., "large stopper for a cask," of uncertain origin, perhaps from Middle Dutch bonge "stopper;" or perhaps from French bonde "Bung, Bunghole" (15c.), which may be of Germanic origin (or the Germanic words may be borrowed from Romanic), or it may be from Gaulish *bunda (compare Old Irish bonn, Gaelic bonn, Welsh bon "base, sole of the foot").
Bung, Bonge, Bonde, Bunghole, Be, Borrowed, Bunda, Bonn, Bon, Base
18. Choose from our selection of Bung fittings, including metal pipe and pipe fittings, plastic pipe and pipe fittings, and more
19. Animations or somethingHopefully it doesn't suckTwitter: https://twitter.com/Lord_BungPatreon: https://www.patreon.com/LordBungInstagram: https://www.instagr
20. Definition and synonyms of Bung from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
21. This is the British English definition of Bung.View American English definition of Bung.
22. Bunghole definition is - a hole for emptying or filling a cask
23. Recent Examples on the Web Coover snaps on a latex glove and reaches up into literature’s Bunghole, as if to turn the whole project inside out
24. 2018 Meanwhile, the gasket attached around the Bunghole to
25. Bung fritz is an iconic South Australian smallgood delicacy, but how accurate is the common theory that it's really just full of "bum, lips and rubbish offcuts"?
Bung, But, Bum
26. We've got a great selection of Redline Emissions Products© (REP) DPF Weld Bungs in many sizes and shapes
27. To help you find the Bung(s) you're looking for - use the TAGS section to select the type or thread pitch/size of the Bung
28. What does Bung mean? A stopper, especially for the hole through which a cask, keg, or barrel is filled or emptied
29. A Bunghole is a hole bored in a liquid-tight barrel to remove contents
Bunghole, Bored, Barrel
30. The hole is capped with a large cork-like object called a Bung.Acceptable usage include other access points that may be capped with alternate materials providing an air- or water-tight access to other vessels.
31. Find our best fitting exhaust weld-in Bungs for your vehicle and enjoy free next day delivery or same day pickup at a store near you!
32. Join Facebook to connect with Bung Jose Leor and others you may know
33. As nouns the difference between cork and Bung is that cork is (uncountable) the bark of the cork oak, which is very light and porous and used for making bottle stoppers, flotation devices, and insulation material or cork can be (snowboarding) a snowboarding aerialist maneuver involving a rotation where the rider goes heels over head, with the board overhead while Bung is
Between, Bung, Bark, Bottle, Be, Board
A bung, stopper or cork is a cylindrical or conical closure used to seal a container, such as a bottle, tube or barrel. Unlike a lid, which encloses a container from the outside without displacing the inner volume, a bung is partially or wholly inserted inside the container to act as a seal.
Bung(noun) the large stopper of the orifice in the bilge of a cask. Bung(noun) the orifice in the bilge of a cask through which it is filled; bunghole.
1. A stopper, especially for the hole through which a cask, keg, or barrel is filled or emptied. 2. A bunghole. tr.v. bunged, bung·ing, bungs. 1. To close with a cork or stopper. 2. Informal To injure or damage: fell on skis and bunged up my leg.
Definition of bung starter. : a wooden mallet used for loosening the bung of a cask.