bumpy (adjective) · bumpier (comparative adjective) · bumpiest (superlative adjective)
See also: Bumpy
1. Bumpy definition is - having or covered with bumps
2. How to use Bumpy in a sentence.
3. Bumpy definition, of uneven surface; full of bumps: a Bumpy road
4. Covered with or full of bumps: a Bumpy country road
5. 17 synonyms of Bumpy from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Bumpy: marked by a series of sharp quick motions.
7. Find 14 ways to say Bumpy, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Bumpy is a baby Ankylosaurus that was born in Jurassic World
9. Born with one large horn, Bumpy first saw Ben Pincus when hatched leading Bumpy to be close to the boy
10. Later on, Bumpy joined Ben and the rest of the campers from Camp Cretaceous after the escape of the Indominus rex
11. Born in 1905, Bumpy Johnson was an American crime boss in the Harlem neighborhood of New York City, who first came to power under racket …
12. BumpyBall.io is a fast-paced multiplayer car soccer game! Join the league and score as many goals as you can with your rocket powered football cars!
13. Bumpy was there for us, like he was for so many of our neighbors, offering his assistance, his labor, his expertise, his support, and loaning us his equipment, to help us get things in shape
14. We were honored to get to know Bumpy
15. Bumpy is secure international dating based on an anti-fraud system with an opportunity to meet verified people around the world, and make an encrypted video call with them for free
16. Bumpy - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
17. We drove along a narrow, Bumpy road
18. It might be a Bumpy flight (= an uncomfortable and rough flight) because there's a lot of air turbulence ahead
19. Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson The most shocking thing about Harlem gangster Ellsworth “Bumpy” Johnson is that he died like a schnook
20. Delicious Pub in Puyallup, WA When you’re looking for unique home-style cooking in Puyallup, WA, Bumpy’s is a local favorite that has every dish you could want
21. Mayme Hatcher Johnson was the wife of notorious Harlem Gangster, Ellsworth “Bumpy” Johnson
22. It might be a Bumpy flight (= an uncomfortable and rough flight) because there's a lot of air turbulence ahead.
23. Synonyms for Bumpy in Free Thesaurus
24. 20 synonyms for Bumpy: uneven, rough, pitted, irregular, rutted, lumpy, potholed, knobby, jolting, jarring
25. Bumpy ridges on the fingernails can be caused by aging, nail injury, lack of moisture or poor nutrition, according to Dr
26. Aging is the most common cause of Bumpy fingernails.
27. Http://bit.ly/mohombitweets Follow me on TwitterHere's the video for Mohombi's -- Bumpy RideDo like 150,000 other Mohomies! Go and "like" my Facebook fanpage
28. A Bumpy journey is uncomfortable and rough, usually because you are travelling over an uneven surface.a hot and Bumpy ride across the desert
29. We had a Bumpy flight over the centre of …
30. He was given the nickname “Bumpy” as a young boy due to a bump on the back of his head.
31. Bumpy - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
32. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Bumpy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (road: uneven) lleno de baches loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de fácil manejo", "a
33. Bumpy, Squishy, Molly Coddle and the various household monsters who make sure their humans are protected from dirty socks and other scary things.
34. Bumpy is a director and producer, known for Bank Chor (2017), The Office (2019) and Life Lafde Aur Bandiyan (2016).
35. That Bumpy feeling: Bawls is a premium, non-alcoholic, carbonated beverage made from guarana berries harvested in the Amazon rainforest
36. That Bumpy feeling Medical browser ?
37. Bumpy Because “grandfather” is for old guys Bumpy SHIRT Grandpa Gift Dad Birthday Fathers Day Dad Dad Gift Idea FamilyTeeHehe
38. ‘However much a Bumpy surface might have inconvenienced both sets of players, it hardly excused the lack of control and horrible mistiming of the ball which characterised the first half.’ ‘Traffic snarls, uneven and Bumpy roads and pollution have made life miserable for the residents of Koramangala.’
39. Dennis "Bumpy" Pu‘uhonua Kanahele is a Hawaiian nationalist leader and titular head of state of the group Nation of Hawai'i.He spearheaded the founding of Pu‘uhonua o Waimānalo, a Hawaiian cultural village and traditional lo‘i kalo (taro paddy) agricultural restoration project in Waimānalo, Hawai‘i
40. Bumpy Flop is a skill game where you have to run through a variety of obstacles to finish the stage
41. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Bumpy bump‧y / ˈbʌmpi / adjective (comparative bumpier, superlative bumpiest) 1 FLAT a Bumpy surface is flat but has a lot of raised parts, so it is difficult to walk or drive on it SYN uneven OPP smooth a Bumpy road The ground is Bumpy in places
42. See thesaurus at rough 2 COMFORTABLE a Bumpy
43. The Bumpy highway I have to drive on is hard on the suspension
44. Bumpy Johnson – Mob Boss & Bookmaker
45. Ellsworth Raymond Johnson, better known as Bumpy Johnson, was an American mob boss and book maker in the Harlem section of New York City.
46. Eucerin Roughness Relief Cream Body Moisturizer for Rough & Bumpy Skin Urea Enriched Body Cream Fragrance Free Dermatologist Recommended Brand 16 ounce Jar 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,751 $12.28 $ 12
47. A shallow depression in a lumpy Bumpy lawn – less than an inch deep – can be corrected gradually by sprinkling top dressing over it
48. A very common problem is that people often perceive a lawn is Bumpy when it has nothing to do with soil!
49. Meanwhile, Bumpy Johnson’s time was running short too
50. Only five years after being released from the infamous prison — and ruling Harlem once more after more than a decade away — Bumpy Johnson died of a heart attack during the early hours of July 7, 1968.
51. Definition of Bumpy adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
52. Oil Still on a Bumpy Path to Recovery Despite Price Swerve By
53. For Sale - Bumpy Oak Rd, La Plata, MD - $139,000
54. Bumpy, a proud Noongar woman presents an introspective view into her truths as a First Nations artist whilst delving into a world where vulnerability is power
55. 1 day ago · ‘Bumpy road ahead’ for gas prices While gas prices last week did not rise as much as in weeks past, analysts warn there is a “Bumpy road ahead.” (Source: Associated Press) By Region 8 Newsdesk March 22, 2021 at 7:51 AM CDT - Updated March 22 at 3:10 PM
56. Right now Motorola is having a Bumpy time in its consumer-paging and cellular markets in Asia
57. With the messy Facebook offering still making headlines, 2011 has been unusually Bumpy for Goldman Sachs
58. But it was a Bumpy road back to regaining home-ice advantage against the upstart Islanders.
59. A member of the 1952 United States Olympic Team, Bumpy Jones died at the age of 87 on February 11th