1. Definition of Bumpkin (Entry 2 of 2) : a spar projecting from a ship especially at the stern Other Words from Bumpkin Synonyms & Antonyms Learn More about Bumpkin Other Words from Bumpkin
2. An awkward simple rustic person (esp in the phrase country Bumpkin) Word Origin for Bumpkin C16 (perhaps originally applied to Dutchmen): perhaps from Dutch boomken small tree, or from Middle Dutch boomekijn small barrel, alluding to a short or squat person British Dictionary definitions for Bumpkin …
Bumpkin, Boomken, Boomekijn, Barrel, British
3. An awkward simple rustic person (esp in the phrase country Bumpkin) [C16 (perhaps originally applied to Dutchmen): perhaps from Dutch boomken small tree, or from Middle Dutch boomekijn small barrel, alluding to a short or squat person]
Bumpkin, Boomken, Boomekijn, Barrel
4. Bumpkins are residents of the small country town of Portsmouth in Hampshire
5. Look at that pathetic bell-ringing Bumpkin in the long blue wig.
Bell, Bumpkin, Blue
6. 11 synonyms of Bumpkin from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Bumpkin: an awkward or simple person especially from a small town or the country.
8. The Crossword Solver found 21 answers to the Bumpkin crossword clue
9. Southern Brewing Bumpkin may not be available near you
Brewing, Bumpkin, Be
10. And, oh yes, the Bumpkin (sometimes called boomkin or bumkin)
Bumpkin, Boomkin, Bumkin
11. Find 15 ways to say Bumpkin, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Social media celebrity who became famous after launching his Bumpkin YouTube channel
13. Bumpkin is a disparaging term for someone who's unsophisticated and lacks social grace
14. A stereotypical Bumpkin is uneducated, not well read and not particularly interested in the wider world.
15. A boomkin, bumkin, or Bumpkin is a short spar that may project either fore or aft on a sailing vessel, depending on its function
Boomkin, Bumkin, Bumpkin
16. Bumpkin And it had this much more heroic stature than, say, the country Bumpkin that country music was associated with prior to that.
17. A Bumpkin is a person from a rural area who is naive, uneducated and awkward due to his lack of sophistication
18. Calling someone a Bumpkin is an insult
19. Often, the word Bumpkin is used in the phrase country Bumpkin which is redundant, as a Bumpkin is understood to be from the country
20. The term Bumpkin comes from one of two Dutch words
21. An awkward simple rustic person (esp in the phrase country Bumpkin) [C16 (perhaps originally applied to Dutchmen): perhaps from Dutch boomken small tree, or from Middle Dutch boomekijn small barrel, alluding to a short or squat person]
Bumpkin, Boomken, Boomekijn, Barrel
22. "The Bumpkin" is the seventeenth episode of Season 2 of The Amazing World of Gumball
23. Resurrected Bumpkin: Page-Turning Cozy With Fun and Fabulous Fur Babies (Country Cousin Mysteries Book 7) - Kindle edition by Cheever, Sam
Bumpkin, Babies, Book, By
24. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Resurrected Bumpkin: Page-Turning Cozy With Fun and Fabulous Fur Babies (Country Cousin …
Bookmarks, Bumpkin, Babies
25. Ruling Planet: Bumpkin has a ruling planet of Venus and has a ruling planet of Venus and by astrological associations Friday is ruled by Venus.Venus is the planet of love, harmony, money and possessions
26. Humpty Bumpkin: Page-Turning Cozy With Fun and Fabulous Fur Babies (Country Cousin Mysteries Book 1)
Bumpkin, Babies, Book
27. 34.5k Followers, 388 Following, 5 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Bumpkin (@bigboiBumpkin)
28. A country ˈBumpkin/ˈcousin (informal, usually disapproving) a person from the countryside who is not used to towns or cities and seems stupid: He felt a real country Bumpkin, sitting in that expensive restaurant, not knowing which cutlery to use.
29. The moment he said this the governor started to his feet, and seizing the chair he had been sitting on exclaimed, By all that's good, you ill-bred, boorish Don Bumpkin, if you don't get out of this at once and hide yourself from my sight, I'll lay your head open with this chair.
Been, By, Bred, Boorish, Bumpkin
30. Synonyms for Bumpkin include hick, yokel, hillbilly, peasant, boor, countrywoman, lout, oaf, rube and rustic
31. The Bumpkin in Castroville, reviews by real people
32. Kathryn J Ulland is listed as a Governor with Baby Bumpkin, Ltd
33. Bumpkin Island Walking trails and the remains of an old stone farmhouse make up the landscape of this picturesque island
34. Countable noun If you refer to someone as a Bumpkin, you think they are uneducated and stupid because they come from the countryside.
35. Bumpkin is a crossword puzzle clue
36. Bumpkin is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
37. Bumpkin, a restaurant featuring ‘proper, hearty and rustic’ food, served to city slickers
38. Open daily, the restaurant suits snacks, brunches, lunches or intimate dinners just right, with everything from gourmet salads, grilled fish and special Bumpkin pies on offer.
39. What does Bumpkin mean? A person from a rural area, regarded as awkward or simple
40. Country Bumpkin Fragranced Solid Conditioning Shampoo Bar With Amla And Ginseng with travel Tin if needed EquinoxByVICTORIA
41. Add to Favorites Country Bumpkin SouthernLumineScents $ 14.00
42. Bumpkin Island A small, picturesque destination with a diverse history, this quaint little island is excellent for camping
43. With flowers that line its walking trails and beautiful slate and shell beaches, Bumpkin Island is the ideal place to relax in nature.
Beautiful, Beaches, Bumpkin
44. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Bumpkin on your desktop or mobile device.
45. 13 reviews of Bumpkin Island "Such a well kept secret, yet a really cool/inexpensive thing to do
46. Bumpkin If it's Bumpkin, it's British
47. Bumpkin (n.) "awkward country fellow," 1560s, probably from Middle Dutch bommekijn "little barrel," diminutive of boom "tree" (see beam (n.))
Bumpkin, Bommekijn, Barrel, Boom, Beam
48. Definition of country Bumpkin in the Idioms Dictionary
49. What does country Bumpkin expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
50. Definition of Bumpkin in the Definitions.net dictionary
51. What does Bumpkin mean? Information and translations of Bumpkin in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
52. Find 15 ways to say Bumpkin, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.