1. Bumfuzzle is Registered in the U.S
2. Bumfuzzle definition is - confuse, perplex, fluster
3. Bumfuzzle definition, to confuse or fluster
4. Bumfuzzle synonyms, Bumfuzzle pronunciation, Bumfuzzle translation, English dictionary definition of Bumfuzzle
5. Bum·fuz·zled , bum·fuz·zling , bum·fuz·zles Chiefly Southern US To confuse: "The American people must be totally Bumfuzzled; keep announcing surpluses
6. Bum·fuz·zled, bum·fuz·zling, bum·fuz·zles Chiefly Southern US To confuse: "The American people must be totally Bumfuzzled; [we] keep announcing surpluses and we keep having budget fights" (Bill Clinton)
7. Bumfuzzle has got to be is one of the best adventures you can experience vicariously
8. Bumfuzzle means "to confuse or fluster." First recorded as a U.S
9. And, to confuse people even more, consider naming your puppy Bumfuzzle.
10. Bumfuzzler Rust Servers provide players with an addictive and unique Rust gaming experience beyond using tons of custom plugins that can only be found on our servers
11. What does Bumfuzzle mean? (chiefly South Midland, southern US) To confuse or fluster
12. Definition of Bumfuzzle in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Bumfuzzle mean? Information and translations of Bumfuzzle in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
14. Bumfuzzled definition is - in a state of bewilderment : confused or perplexed
15. How to use Bumfuzzled in a sentence.
16. Bumfuzzle 330 days ago (1 edit) Well I'm sorry that you had a bad time with this VN
17. Bumfuzzle - 452 Followers, 1 Following, 1021 pins Traveling the world full time—currently cruising the Caribbean in our 42' Grand Banks Trawler
18. Bumfuzzle definition: to confuse Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. Bumfuzzle has got to be is one of the best adventures you can experience vicariously
20. Examples of Bumfuzzle in a sentence
21. In an attempt to Bumfuzzle his mother, Tony hid her keys in the microwave and pretended to know nothing about it
22. 🔊 The twists and turns in the corn maze were confusing enough to Bumfuzzle any of the fall party guests
23. Bumfuzzle pronunciation with meanings, synonyms, antonyms, translations, sentences and more The proper pronunciation of the name Schröder in German is? SHRER-der
24. Bumfuzzle (third-person singular simple present Bumfuzzles, present participle bumfuzzling, simple past and past participle Bumfuzzled) (transitive, chiefly Midland US, Southern US) To confuse or fluster.
25. Bumfuzzle Sentence Examples Her attempts at trying to Bumfuzzle him with many complexed words did not work
26. 0 0 The girl was very Bumfuzzled by the boys nice words that she didn know what to say, so she stood there, shocked and confused
27. Meet Bumfuzzle! As one of my all time favorite blogs I couldn’t wait to share their story with you
28. Bumfuzzle Sponkers Rock · 2017 Preview SONG TIME Get Well K8
29. An enduring question about Bumfuzzle, that may have kept me coming back to the book for as long as I did, was: how did these novice voyagers, so uninformed and unprepared, when they began, survive long enough to become competent sailors? Their learning experiences might have made for interesting reading, but there’s little of this in the book
30. Examples of Bumfuzzle in a sentence In an attempt to Bumfuzzle his mother, Tony hid her keys in the microwave and pretended to know nothing about it
31. 🔊 The twists and turns in the corn maze were confusing enough to Bumfuzzle any of the fall party guests
32. How can you use “Bumfuzzle” in : 3
33. Of course, you can Bumfuzzle your patient into the idea that you sterilize the
34. The most Bumfuzzle thing you ever knew
35. Bumfuzzle in a sentence - Use "Bumfuzzle" in a sentence 1
36. Bumfuzzle and its variant bumfuddle ( influenced by befuddle ) mean the same : " to confuse deliberately ." 2
37. Chua wrote many of the songs for her second studio album, " Bumfuzzle ", during her time away from home, living in Los Angeles and playing small gigs throughout North America
38. Click for more sentences of Bumfuzzle
39. "Latt insists the company is not trying to Bumfuzzle anybody into believing Asylum's releases are big-studio product." James Hebert; Knockoff Movies Touted as 'Tie-ins'; Union-Tribune (San Diego, California); August 17, 2007.
40. Pat and Ali Schulte on a Wildcat 35 – Bumfuzzle
41. We've got 0 rhyming words for Bumfuzzle » What rhymes with Bumfuzzle? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Bumfuzzle.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
42. This resulting Bumfuzzle upset the brothers enough that instead of simply sending a more responsible beer runner they thought an app would be the best solution
43. O'Brien's character as a gentleman was less open to dispute than that of its customary patrons is an egregious attempt to Bumfuzzle the people.
44. Bumfuzzle - who''''s right? I didn’t say the term bothers ME
45. 900 Followers, 319 Following, 10 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ꧁ɴɪɴɪᴋᴏ꧂ (@___Bumfuzzle)
46. Wikipedia does not currently have an article on Bumfuzzle, but our sister project Wiktionary does:
47. You can also: Search for Bumfuzzle in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.; Start the Bumfuzzle article, using the Article Wizard if you wish, or add a request for it; but please remember Wikipedia is not a dictionary.
48. Bumfuzzle Just Out Looking for Pirates
49. A list of words that start with Bumfuzzle (words with the prefix Bumfuzzle)
50. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Bumfuzzle - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Bumfuzzle.In addition there is a list of Words that end with Bumfuzzle, words that contain Bumfuzzle.
51. Bumfuzzle - Single Daniel Rateuke House · 2017 Preview SONG TIME Ruler
52. Seeing as we're about ready to take off again we thought this would be a good time to do the Bumfuzzle walkthrough
53. Bimbol Bumfuzzle: 1,335 ships destroyed and 142 ships lost.
Bumfuzzle definition, to confuse or fluster. See more.
Origin of bumfuzzle First recorded in 1900–05; origin uncertain; from bum- (as in the initial syllable of Scottish bumbaze, bombaze “to confuse” (see bamboozle) + fuzzle “to confuse” (perhaps a blend of fuddle and fuzzy)
verb (used with object), bum·fuz·zled, bum·fuz·zling. Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. to confuse or fluster. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage.