1. Bullish definition is - suggestive of a bull (as in brawniness)
Bullish, Bull, Brawniness
2. How to use Bullish in a sentence
3. Like a bull stock exchange causing, expecting, or characterized by a rise in prices a Bullish market informal cheerful and optimistic the prime minister was in a Bullish mood Derived forms of Bullish
Bull, By, Bullish
4. If a market is Bullish, a lot of people are buying shares, bonds, currency, etc
Bullish, Buying, Bonds
5. Because they expect the price of them to increase: There is a Bullish mood on Wall Street
6. Bullish on sth With growing demand for telecommunication equipment, the market is very Bullish …
7. If a market is Bullish, a lot of people are buying shares, bonds, currency, etc
Bullish, Buying, Bonds
8. Because they expect the price of them to increase: There is a Bullish mood on Wall Street
9. Bullish on sth With growing demand for telecommunication equipment, the market is very Bullish …
10. Being long, or buying, is a Bullish action for a trader to take
Being, Buying, Bullish
11. Put simply, being a bull or having a Bullish attitude stems from a belief that an asset will rise in value
Being, Bull, Bullish, Belief
12. To say "he's Bullish on gold," for example, means that he believes the price of gold will rise
13. We built Bullish to prove that combining highly accomplished brand building practitioners with early-stage consumer investment principles can make businesses go further, faster.
Built, Bullish, Brand, Building, Businesses
14. Simply put, "Bullish" means that an investor believes that a stock or the overall market will go higher, and "bearish" means that an investor believes a stock will go down, or underperform.
Bullish, Believes, Bearish
15. The Bullish Society is an online community of ambitious feminist peers – plus webinars and group challenges
16. Dive deep into Bullish’s archive of Q&A posts – plus fresh content every week
17. The official web store of GetBullish, featuring awesome feminist gift items and patriarchy-smashing organizational and productivity products.
18. Causing, expecting, or characterized by rising stock market prices: "Cheaper energy is Bullish because it stimulates growth" (Eric Gelman).
By, Bullish, Because
19. Today's Bullish Moving Averages These large-cap stocks (greater than 300M) have a 20-day moving average greater than the 50-day moving average, and a 50 …
20. What is a Bullish Market? A bull market indicates a belief that the stock market will rise in overall value
Bullish, Bull, Belief
21. Bullish investors identify securities that are likely to increase in value and direct available funds toward those investments
22. Knights is Bullish about the Essendon list and their prospects for 2008
23. Adjective On the stock market, if there is a Bullish mood, prices are expected to rise.
24. ‘CEOs, by nature Bullish, determined, and even arrogant, don't like to plan for their own retirements, let alone their deaths.’ ‘RB Warrick Dunn is tough to contain in the open field, and backup T.J
By, Bullish, Backup
25. Duckett is a Bullish runner who can push piles.’
26. A Bullish investor, also known as a bull, believes that the price of one or more securities will rise
Bullish, Bull, Believes
27. In a sense, both types of investors are driven by fear: the Bullish investor is driven by fear of missing out; the
Both, By, Bullish
28. The team was in a Bullish mood before the start of the game
29. Bullish Bob Bagley b³ Bullish Bob Bagley Securities, Inc
Bullish, Bob, Bagley
30. Why Is It Called Bullish vs Bearish and What Are the Differences? The stock market is a battle between the bulls (long buyers) and the bears (short sellers) hence the phrase Bullish vs bearish
Bullish, Bearish, Battle, Between, Bulls, Buyers, Bears
31. What is "Bullish"? Where Bears believe prices are going down, Bulls are the opposite–they think the prices are going up (Bullish), and therefore enter the market with a buy
Bullish, Bears, Believe, Bulls, Buy
32. After entering a Bullish position in the market, naturally, you are what is called "long"
33. What does Bullish mean? Aggressively self-confident or assertive; bullheaded
34. What Are Bearish and Bullish Markets? Share: Simply put, a bear market is one in which prices are heading down and a bull market is used to describe conditions in which prices are rising.
Bearish, Bullish, Bear, Bull
35. 1 day ago · Penske Bullish on large crowd for Indy 500
36. Find 70 ways to say Bullish, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
37. Bullish Market / Funny Bull Stock Trader Trading Day Trader Day trading Crypto Cryptocurrency Blockchain Invest Investor Gift Shirt T-Shirt PrevntProducts
Bullish, Bull, Blockchain
38. To be Bullish is to believe that an investment's price will rise
Be, Bullish, Believe
39. ‘CEOs, by nature Bullish, determined, and even arrogant, don't like to plan for their own retirements, let alone their deaths.’ ‘RB Warrick Dunn is tough to contain in the open field, and backup T.J
By, Bullish, Backup
40. Duckett is a Bullish runner who can push piles.’
41. Scores above 55 are Bullish, scores between 45 and 55 are neutral and scores below 45 are bearish
Bullish, Between, Below, Bearish
42. As you can see, this composite transitioned from Bullish…
43. "Bullish" starts things off as a bit of a funk number, and even reached the Hot 100 briefly
Bullish, Bit, Briefly
44. Bullish vs Bearish: Other Bull Terms Long Position
Bullish, Bearish, Bull
45. Longs are the Bullish equivalent of shorts
46. A Bullish hammer differs from other patterns as it is a single candle hinting at a turn during an established downtrend
47. Learn more about trading the Bullish hammer pattern in …
48. Overall, the market remains in a strong Bullish trend
49. When Bullish patterns like this one coincide with other Bullish indicators, like a low reading on the RSI, the potential for price gains becomes strengthened.
50. A Bullish crossover occurs when the MACD turns up and crosses above the signal line
51. Bullish is a 1984 album released by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, though the Tijuana Brass was not involved in the making of this album
Bullish, By, Brass
52. Bullish Price Surprises for All US Exchanges
53. The Bullish Harami is a popular forex trend reversal and continuation pattern
54. Learn how to quickly spot the Bullish Harami on chart and how to trade it.
55. 1 day ago · Brooks said that despite the pandemic, he remains “Bullish” on downtown Henderson and sees a bright future for the area
Brooks, Bullish, Bright
56. Why One Analyst Decided to Get More Bullish