1. Bulldozes synonyms, Bulldozes pronunciation, Bulldozes translation, English dictionary definition of Bulldozes
2. 20 synonyms of Bulldozes from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 42 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Bulldozes
4. 'Bulldozes' is a 9 letter word starting with B and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Bulldozes We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Bulldozes will help you to finish your crossword today
5. “Where RFRA tries to balance religious freedom and government interests,” the Whiteheads said, “the Equality Act Bulldozes religious Americans out of the public square
6. Synonyms for Bulldozes in Free Thesaurus
7. 5 hours ago · Obaseki Bulldozes Odubu's home in Benin
8. Obaseki Bulldozes Odubu’s home in Benin
9. Bulldozes; bulldozed; bulldozing
Bulldozes, Bulldozed, Bulldozing
10. Synonyms for Bulldozes include demolishes, flattens, levels, razes, destroys, clears, fells, drives, forces and knocks down
11. Transcript for Man Bulldozes four Neighbors' Homes Tonight thousands of families of one washington state community are just now getting their power back on
12. Biden Bulldozes Trump's classical architecture mandate for federal buildings Trump had criticized recent federal buildings as 'undistinguished,' 'uninspiring' and 'just plain ugly'
Biden, Bulldozes, Buildings
13. Bulldozes: terrorisiert: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
14. Bitter Blesser Bulldozes Girlfriend’s House That He Built For Her After She Cheated
Bitter, Blesser, Bulldozes, Built
15. Tiger Woods’ ex-wife Bulldozes $12 million home
16. 58 thoughts on “ Mitochondrial DNA Bulldozes Brick Wall ” MaryAnn Stringer on January 10, 2019 at 7:00 pm said: Your email came at just the right time to give me hope
17. John’s Bulldozes academic freedom, punishes professor for posing question about ‘Columbian Exchange’ by FIRE
18. Zion Bulldozes his way for a jam
19. UGA basketball Bulldozes Austin Peay 78-48
20. China Bulldozes, Shuts Down Churches amid Pandemic: 'The Government Has Gone Insane' by Michael Foust - Christian breaking news commentary
Bulldozes, By, Breaking
21. Video: Tanner Boser Bulldozes Philipe Lins, scores wild first-round KO at UFC on ESPN 12 By Danny Segura June 27, 2020 8:01 pm Follow @dannyseguratv 52k shares
Boser, Bulldozes, By
22. Wynn Resorts Bulldozes Toward Finish Line In Boston
23. 4 hours ago · Obaseki Bulldozes Odubu’s home in Benin Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo state Tuesday evening demolished buildings belonging to three close allies of his predecessor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole
Bulldozes, Benin, Buildings, Belonging
v. bull·dozed, bull·doz·ing, bull·dozes. v.tr. 1. To move, dig out, or demolish with a bulldozer: bulldozed the ground at the construction site; bulldozed a road through the woods; bulldozed the old building.
transitive verb. 1 : to coerce or restrain by threats : bully. 2 : to move, clear, gouge out, or level off by pushing with or as if with a bulldozer. 3 : to force insensitively or ruthlessly.
Definition of bulldoze. transitive verb. 1 : to coerce or restrain by threats : bully. 2 : to move, clear, gouge out, or level off by pushing with or as if with a bulldozer. 3 : to force insensitively or ruthlessly.
verb (used with object), bull·dozed, bull·doz·ing. to clear, level, or reshape the contours of (land) by or as if by using a bulldozer: to bulldoze a building site. to clear away by or as if by using a bulldozer: to bulldoze trees from a site. to coerce or intimidate, as with threats.