1. Bulldoze definition is - to coerce or restrain by threats : bully
Bulldoze, By, Bully
2. How to use Bulldoze in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Bulldoze.
4. Bulldoze synonyms, Bulldoze pronunciation, Bulldoze translation, English dictionary definition of Bulldoze
5. To move, dig out, or demolish with a Bulldozer: Bulldozed the ground at the construction site; Bulldozed
6. To Bulldoze is to clear, level, or push debris away from an area using a Bulldozer —a large tractor that has a big, blade-like shovel at the front and moves around using metal tracks over wheels
Bulldoze, Bulldozer, Big, Blade
7. Sometimes, Bulldoze can mean to clear an area in this way even if a Bulldozer isn’t used.
8. To destroy buildings and make an area flat with a Bulldozer: 2
9. Some common synonyms of Bulldoze are browbeat, bully, cow, and intimidate
Bulldoze, Browbeat, Bully
10. While all these words mean "to frighten into submission," Bulldoze implies an intimidating or an overcoming of resistance usually by urgings, demands, or threats
11. Bulldozed the city council into approving the plan When can browbeat be used instead of Bulldoze?
Bulldozed, Browbeat, Be, Bulldoze
12. 307 rows · Bulldoze (Japanese: じならし Smooth Over) is a damage-dealing Ground …
13. To move, dig out, or demolish with a Bulldozer: Bulldozed the ground at the construction site; Bulldozed a road through the woods; Bulldozed the old building
Bulldozer, Bulldozed, Building
14. To coerce, intimidate, or bully: "Noah gives way, wounded and resigned; she can always Bulldoze him, and
15. Verb If people Bulldoze something such as a building, they knock it down using a Bulldozer. She defeated developers who wanted to Bulldoze her home to build a supermarket.
Bulldoze, Building, Bulldozer, Build
16. Bulldoze deals damage and lowers the target's Speed by one stage
17. Bulldoze (one's) way through (something) To force one's way through some task or thing, especially clumsily and/or carelessly
18. Don't just Bulldoze your way through this assignment—research the data carefully
19. I Bulldozed my way through the obstacle course and ended up skinning both my knees.
20. Read this info on [TM81] Bulldoze in Pokemon Sword Shield: Isle of Armor! Check out where to get it, and what Pokemon can learn Bulldoze!
21. Bulldoze (one's) way through (something) To force one's way through some task or thing, especially clumsily and/or carelessly
22. Don't just Bulldoze your way through this assignment—research the data carefully
23. I Bulldozed my way through the obstacle course and ended up skinning both my knees.
24. Bulldoze じならし: Power Points: Base Power: Accuracy: 20 60 100 Battle Effect: The user stomps down on the ground and attacks everything in the area
Bulldoze, Base, Battle
25. Bulldoze is a dual-attack supplement for hard training athletes
26. Bulldoze じならし Power Points: Base Power: Accuracy: 20: 60: 100 Battle Effect: The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground
Bulldoze, Base, Battle, By
27. An attempt to Bulldoze a young government man into believing that the taking of logs without payment was permissible
28. LAUT Besides this, they had been compelled to Bulldoze everybody, ranchmen and railroad men
Besides, Been, Bulldoze
29. A Bulldozer is a large and heavy tractor equipped with a substantial metal plate (termed a blade) used to push large quantities of soil, sand, snow, rubble, or similar material during construction or conversion work and typically equipped at the rear with a claw-like device (termed a ripper) to loosen densely compacted materials.Most Bulldozer tractors are continuous tracked, also termed a
30. Bulldoze (v.) by 1880, "intimidate by violence," from an earlier noun, bulldose "a severe beating or lashing" (1876), said by contemporary sources to be literally "a dose fit for a bull," a slang word referring to the intimidation beating of black voters (by either blacks …
Bulldoze, By, Bulldose, Beating, Be, Bull, Black, Blacks
31. Bulldoze began in 1992 when long time BIOHAZARD and DOG EAT DOG roadie Kevone met up with NJHC band RETRIBUTION and joined them on vocals and became Bulldoze.
Bulldoze, Began, Biohazard, Band, Became
32. 2 days ago · Yusuf and Yuvraj Bulldoze Sri Lanka Legends with their six-hitting, help India Legends reach 181/4 in final - Yusuf Pathan and Yuvraj Singh stitched an 85-run partnership off just 47 balls as India Legends recovered from a poor start in the final
33. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Bulldoze with 4 letters was last seen on the December 22, 2019.We think the likely answer to this clue is RAZE.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Bulldoze, Below, By
34. Bulldoze It Mod "Info Panel" Overlapping with Other Mod M.S.Referee < > 239 Comments momes1 Mar 18 @ 9:55am it works great momes1 Mar 18 @ 9:54am now he's done it, it'll only take a while
35. Listen to music from Bulldoze like The truth, Hypocrite & more
36. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Bulldoze.
37. Bulldoze is a damaging Ground-type move
38. Definition and synonyms of Bulldoze from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
39. This is the British English definition of Bulldoze.View American English definition of Bulldoze.
40. Bulldoze is a Ground-type charged attack
41. Bulldoze article, on the Bulbapedia Bulldoze article, on the Pokémon Wiki
42. Be Bulldozed The trees are being Bulldozed to make way for a new superstore
Be, Bulldozed, Being
43. The makeshift dwellings were Bulldozed into the ground
44. See authoritative translations of Bulldoze in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
45. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Construction Bulldoze bull‧doze / ˈbʊldəʊz $ -doʊz / verb [transitive] 1 TBC to destroy buildings etc with a Bulldozer 2 TBC to push objects such as earth and rocks out of the way with a Bulldozer 3 → Bulldoze somebody into (doing) something → See Verb table Examples
Bulldoze, Bull, Buildings, Bulldozer
46. Synonyms for Bulldoze in Free Thesaurus
47. 33 synonyms for Bulldoze: demolish, level, destroy, flatten, knock down, tear down, raze, push, force
48. What does Bulldoze mean? To move, dig out, or demolish with a Bulldozer
49. (verb) Bulldozed the ground at the construct
50. Definition of Bulldoze in the Definitions.net dictionary
51. What does Bulldoze mean? Information and translations of Bulldoze in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
52. To Bulldoze a lot in The Sims 4, you need to go to the world where the house is and click in the bottom right corner to go to build more on that lot
Bulldoze, , Build
53. ‘Plans to Bulldoze a prominent York building used as a supermarket for over 35 years look set to get the go-ahead.’ ‘There is a kind of insane fever of developing going on along South Africa's coastline, where developers are bulldozing, burning and building for construction's sake and not for any projected need of …
Bulldoze, Building, Bulldozing, Burning
54. The City’s Bulldozers would raise the channel, cut down the flanks of the stream, and install
55. 1 hour ago · Recruitment Drive Aims To Bulldoze Gender Barriers In ConstructionThe growing demand for highly skilled workers, especially for those in trade careers, has inspired a …
56. Another word for Bulldoze: demolish, level, destroy, flatten, knock down Collins English Thesaurus
57. 1 [transitive] Bulldoze something to destroy buildings, trees, etc
58. With a Bulldozer The trees are being Bulldozed to make way for a new superstore
Bulldozer, Being, Bulldozed
59. The makeshift dwellings were Bulldozed into the ground
60. Eli Manning Bulldozed through to score
61. Bulldoze something + adv./prep.
62. Download this Bulldoze It! Mod for Cities Skylines – create your city with majestic architecture and work out with individual areas and smallest details in your city of dreams!
63. We found 6 answers for “Bulldoze”
64. This page shows answers to the clue Bulldoze, followed by 2 definitions like “Flatten with or as if with a Bulldozer”, “Used originally of the intimidation of negro voters” and “To intimidate; to restrain or coerce by intimidation or violence
Bulldoze, By, Bulldozer
65. Bulldoze your way: to move forward while forcing other people to move out of your way
66. They rudely Bulldozed their way through the crowd
67. Bulldoze is a Physical Move that attacks a target and decreases their Speed Stat one stage
68. Bulldoze at The Starlight Ballroom in Philadelphia, PA on 2010-08-14 Other Bulldoze Videos: 2010-02-27 - Philadelphia, PA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M
69. Design Toscano QM24337001 Garden Gnome Statue - Bulldoze The Dirty Hoe - Outdoor Garden Gnomes - Funny Lawn Gnome Statues,Multicolored Visit the Design Toscano Store
bulldoze (verb) · bulldozes (third person present) · bulldozed (past tense) · bulldozed (past participle) · bulldozing (present participle)
Definition of bulldoze. transitive verb. 1 : to coerce or restrain by threats : bully. 2 : to move, clear, gouge out, or level off by pushing with or as if with a bulldozer. 3 : to force insensitively or ruthlessly.
verb (used with object), bull·dozed, bull·doz·ing. to clear, level, or reshape the contours of (land) by or as if by using a bulldozer: to bulldoze a building site. to clear away by or as if by using a bulldozer: to bulldoze trees from a site. to coerce or intimidate, as with threats.
Choose the Right Synonym for bulldoze. intimidate, cow, bulldoze, bully, browbeat mean to frighten into submission. intimidate implies inducing fear or a sense of inferiority into another. intimidated by so many other bright freshmen cow implies reduction to a state where the spirit is broken or all courage is lost.
2. informal to force; push: he bulldozed his way through the crowd. v.t. -dozed, -doz•ing. 1. to clear, move, level, or reshape the contours of with or as if with a bulldozer. 2. to coerce; bully. 3. to force in the manner of a bulldozer.