1. Bulky definition is - having bulk
2. How to use Bulky in a sentence.
3. (of a garment) made of thick, resilient fabric or yarn: a Bulky sweater.
4. Find 31 ways to say Bulky, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. 19 synonyms of Bulky from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 62 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Bulky: of a size greater than average of its kind.
7. Bulky began as an idea between BASF and Trimac on how to best bring new marketplace technologies to the liquid bulk industry
Bulky, Began, Between, Basf, Best, Bring, Bulk
8. Bulky is now being adopted by many industry leaders as a freight fulfillment solution
Bulky, Being, By
9. Bulky helps carriers find available loads and displays their capacity to …
10. Bulky Diabetasol Milk Vanilla Set RM35.90 RM56.70
11. We always suggest recycling your Bulky items through charitable organizations, thrift stores, and exchange apps/groups
12. However, if you are unable to do so, LA Sanitation & Environment (LASAN) will pick up your large/Bulky household items such as mattresses, couches, doors, carpet, toilets, electrical waste and other furniture and items from residents serviced by LASAN.
13. The benefits of Bulky item pickup by appointment are huge for our communities
Benefits, Bulky, By
14. Bulky While performing a task, if a subject tries to use the normal hand, the Bulky glove serves to remind (cue) them to not do so
15. From the Cambridge English Corpus Manure is usually in short supply, Bulky …
16. Definition of Bulky in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Bulky mean? Information and translations of Bulky in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
18. Bulky item collections are provided two times per year, approximately every six months
19. Residents will receive a City flyer a week before Bulky item collection in their area is scheduled to begin that will indicate the date by which their Bulky items need to be set out for collection.
Before, Bulky, Begin, By, Be
20. Bulky weight yarn is thicker & often heavier than worsted weight yarns
21. Included in Category: Bulky, Chunky
22. Before you begin, see our Bulky Item Collection Rules and Guidelines for setout rules and to learn what types of items can be collected.
Before, Begin, Bulky, Be
23. The Bulky Item Collection program does not accept: Trash in bags or boxes will not be accepted in Bulky collections
Bulky, Bags, Boxes, Be
24. Bulky - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
25. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Bulky adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (object: large, cumbersome) voluminoso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Bulky, Book, Big
26. Bulky adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (yarn: thick) spesso agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" This scarf is faster to knit if you use large needles and a Bulky yarn.
Bulky, Book, Big
27. ‘A Bulky guy with a bushy moustache, his love of a challenge saw him qualify as an amateur pilot, scuba diver and part-time lifeguard.’ ‘Walking ahead of me was a tall, Bulky man - the sort who shaves his head in a self-delusional attempt to hide his baldness.’
Bulky, Bushy, Baldness
28. Giant Wool Yarn Chunky Arm Knitting Super Soft Wool Yarn Bulky Wool Roving (250g/0.55 lbs, Dark Grey) 4.1 out of 5 stars 614
29. A giant box you need to carry to the post office, clothes you wear in the snow — both of these things are Bulky or large and difficult to deal with.
Box, Both, Bulky
30. Bulky Weight Yarn Perfect for quick weekend projects, Bulky yarn is all about creating a sense of instant gratification with chunky stitches and exaggerated textures. Bulky yarns work great for accessories but can also be used to make impressive blankets and throws.
Bulky, But, Be, Blankets
31. Know the details of getting rid of your Bulky waste.
32. Shop our extensive collection of Bulky weight yarns for your next knitting or crochet project.These yarns work great for Bulky or chunky projects that have a knitting gauge from 3 to 3.75 stitches per inch and a crochet gauge of 2–2.75 single crochets per inch.Choose a Bulky weight yarn for cozy blankets, warm sweaters, or quick-to-finish accessories.
33. Get the Bulky neck gaiter and mug
34. Bulky definition: Something that is Bulky is large and heavy
35. Bulky things are often difficult to move or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
36. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English bulk‧y /ˈbʌlki/ AWL adjective 1 something that is Bulky is bigger than other things of its type, and is difficult to carry or store a Bulky parcel 2
Bulk, Bulky, Bigger
Back, Baby, Bee, Ball, Bulky, Bernat, Blanket
38. Super Vegan Velvet Chunky Yarn, Acrylic Bulky Thick Roving Washable Softee Jumbo Tubular Yarn for Arm Knitting Home décor Projects Blankets Rugs Making Garments (1 LBS / 21 Yards, Grey) 4.0 out of 5 stars 83
39. Definition of Bulky adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
40. Bulky Goods means items or materials that cannot be reasonably and conveniently collected during regularly scheduled weekly pickups, including any of the following discarded items: refrigerators, washing machines, clothes dryers, dishwashers, ovens, stoves, microwave ovens, and other appliances; air conditioners; bicycles; furniture; waste tires off the rim, having a radius of no more than 16
Bulky, Be, Bicycles
41. To fit into a seat, your fragile/Bulky item(s) must: Not exceed 100 lbs
42. Super Bulky yarn is perfect for quick projects to knit or crochet and creates a warm and cozy fabric you'll love
43. Jack Frost won’t nip at your ears with these amazing super Bulky weight hat patterns!Your winter fire will be that much toastier with one of these awesome super Bulky weight blankets.Super Bulky weight yarns are recommended for projects with a knitting gauge of 2.75 stitches or
Bulky, Be, Blankets
44. Customers can request Bulky waste service by scheduling a pickup online or calling 311
45. The request to schedule a Bulky waste pickup must be made before placing trash at the curbside for collection
Bulky, Be, Before
46. Each household is entitled to two Bulky waste pickups per year of up to 25 cubic yards each.
47. Bulky Item Pick-up ‘Bulky items’ are large household items, such as mattresses, couches, and other furniture, that are too big to fit in a normal trash container
48. We encourage you to recycle your Bulky items through charitable organizations and thrift stores.
49. "Bulky Items" are anything that is too large to fit inside or is prohibited by law from being placed in your garbage cart
Bulky, By, Being
50. Bulky Items include: Furniture, Appliances, Electronics and Mattresses
51. The citywide garbage collection program includes a number of Bulky items per …
52. Bulky Weight (Super Bulky) Super Bulky - Roving; Knitting Needle Size: Size US 11 - 17 / 8.0 - 12.75 mm; Knitting Gauge: 7 - 11 sts = 4" (10 cm) Crochet Hook Size: M/13 to Q / 9 - 15 mm
53. Bulky 190 followers on LinkedIn
54. Bulky is applying multi-patented, award winning technology to
Back, Bernat, Blanket, Bulky, Based
56. Bulky translate: 庞大而占地方的
57. WHAT IS Bulky UTERUS? A Bulky uterus is the generalised swelling of the uterine wall
58. Bulky yarn wool Yarn for knitting Feltable wool yarn Felting yarn Super Bulky yarn Chunky wool yarn Drops snow ElAliGoods
59. 5 out of 5 stars (182) Sale Price $2.98 $ 2.98 $ 3.73 Original Price $3.73" (20% off) Add to Favorites Clun Forest Yarn 2 ply Bulky 4 oz SE2SE
60. Bulky items are items that are too large to be placed in your garbage cart, such as broken furniture, a queen mattress, or large, broken toys
Bulky, Be, Broken
61. Yard waste, electronics and TVs, appliances, and tires are not considered Bulky waste and must be disposed of by taking to a Drop Off Center
Bulky, Be, By
62. French Translation of “Bulky” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
63. WHAT IS Bulky YARN? Officially (under US yarn standards), "Bulky yarn" and "chunky yarn" are the same—heavier than a worsted and lighter than a super-Bulky—see our Chunky Yarn page for more in that category
64. SUPER Bulky Weight Yarn - Katia Cord (#64) - 100% Cotton Cord - Made in Spain - 100 g / 55 yards BramblesHedgeYarn
65. Get the best deals on Bulky/Chunky Knitting Machines and find everything you'll need to make your crafting ideas come to life with eBay.com
Define bulky. bulky synonyms, bulky pronunciation, bulky translation, English dictionary definition of bulky. large and cumbersome; massive; ponderous; unwieldy: The bulky package was hard to maneuver through the door.
bulky disease term used for large tumors or lymph nodes; usually more resistant to conventional therapy. Synonym(s): bulky lymphadenopathy A term for a cancer with a considerable tumour burden—‘bulk’; bulky disease generally has a poorer prognosis independent of the histologic grade; a major priority in oncology is to debulk a tumour to ...
1. Having considerable bulk; massive. 2. Of large size for its weight: a bulky knit. 3. Clumsy to manage; unwieldy. bulk′i·ness n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
bulky disease Oncology A term for a CA with a considerable tumor burden–'bulk'; BD generally has a poorer prognosis independent of the histologic grade; a major priority in oncology is to debulk a tumor to optimize chemo- or RT. See Debulking operation.