1. Bulged In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
2. The widened coronary sinus itself never Bulged into die left …
3. The doors and windows have become lozenge-shaped, the walls Bulged and the floors crooked
4. Kutuzov, with his uniform unbuttoned so that his fat neck Bulged over his collar as if escaping, was …
5. Definition of Bulged in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Bulged mean? Information and translations of Bulged in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
7. The last great German drive of the war, it began in December 1944, when Nazi troops “Bulged” through the Allied lines deep into Belgium
Began, Bulged, Belgium
8. In the fall of 1944, the commander of the Third Bomb Group flew the first aircraft with the Bulged canopy and was delighted with the results
9. The thews in his hindquarters strained and Bulged as the knight caracoled on his rear legs.
10. Bulged is a proven leader in the digital printing market
11. To offer the best Bulged relies on equipment from the most reputable manufacturers.
12. Above are the results of unscrambling Bulged
13. We found a total of 45 words by unscrambling the letters in Bulged.
14. To stick out or be swollen: The girl’s cheek Bulged with a wad of gum
15. 30 synonyms of Bulged from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
16. Bulged: to extend outward beyond a usual point.
17. As someone becomes older, experiences more inflammation or becomes injured, the outer layer (the fibrous portion) of the discs becomes more susceptible to being stretched, pulled or Bulged out of the normal place they occupy
Becomes, Being, Bulged
18. ‘Bulged’ is no one's favorite word yet, has no comments yet, and has a Scrabble score of 10.
19. Synonyms for Bulged include swelled, swoll, swollen, bagged, projected, protruded, ballooned, bellied, expanded and jutted
Bulged, Bagged, Ballooned, Bellied
20. An outward movement of the shell is a bulge leading to excessive casting dimensions in the Bulged areas
21. Causes and cures for shell-related defects About a year ago I had another shotgun come in with a slightly Bulged barrel in the area around the band that slides on the magazine tube
Bulged, Barrel, Band
22. ‘My eyes Bulged and I stared at the board in bewilderment.’ ‘Some say sluggish blood and lymph circulation allow fluids and toxins to accumulate, causing fat cells to inflate and bulge up against the skin.’ ‘They can be quite painful and because of the contractions, the …
Bulged, Board, Bewilderment, Blood, Bulge, Be, Because
23. See 7 authoritative translations of Bulged in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
24. Bulged 'Bulged' is a 6 letter word starting with B and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Bulged' Clue Answer; Stuck out (6) Bulged: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Bulged We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Bulged will help you to finish your crossword today
25. This blog post will cover the best Bulged disc exercises for the lower back
Blog, Best, Bulged, Back
26. The chipmunk's cheeks Bulged with the nuts it had found.
27. Bulged A digital communications partner for all in Bulgaria and Europe
28. Ayurvedic Treatment of Bulged Disc About Bulged Disc
29. • His cheeks Bulged, and his face turned purple with rage
30. • She then found that one of the walls Bulged, and wanted to get compensation from the surveyor
31. • Here and there the stuffing Bulged, but for the most part it was in reasonable shape.
32. Bulged template sequences are not used in MeltCalc, and therefore bulge analysis could not be performed with this software.
Bulged, Bulge, Be
33. Bulged is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Bulged meaning, Bulged word synonyms, and its similar words
34. Bulged meaning in Urdu is ابھار and Bulged word meaning in roman can write as Ubhaar.
35. Although the major histocompatibility complex class I (MHC-I) molecules typically bind short peptide (p) fragments (8-10 amino acids in length), longer, "Bulged" peptides are often be presented by MHC-I
Bind, Bulged, Be, By
36. Such Bulged pMHC-I complexes represent challenges for T-cell receptor (TCR) ligation, although t …
37. Bulged Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Bulged in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
38. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Bulged in Urdu is ابھار, and in roman we write it Ubhaar.
39. 1 day ago · I want a static div, assuming the shape of youtube Bulged playbutton
(bʌldʒ) n., v. bulged, bulg•ing. n. 1. a rounded projection or protruding part, often the result of internal pressure; protuberance. 2. a sudden increase, as in numbers or volume.
Definition of bulging 1 : swelling or thrusting out from a surrounding or adjacent surface : protuberant bulging eyes bulging muscles 2 : swollen with contents bulging pockets a bulging wallet There were cardboard boxes piled up on the curb along with four bulging black plastic bags.
b : to become swollen or protuberant … a pair of arresting pale blue eyes that tend to bulge maniacally …— Jeremy Egner. c : to bend outward prevent the brick wall from bulging. 2 : to be filled to overflowing a notebook that bulged with ideas.
1: swelling or thrusting out from a surrounding or adjacent surface : protuberant bulging eyes bulging muscles