1. Find 34 ways to say Built up, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. Built up is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 10 times
3. A Built up roof system is a popular choice for buildings with low-slope or flat roofs
4. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: built-up, Built up adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (developed, urbanized) urbanizado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").: Note: A hyphen is used when the adjective precedes the noun.
5. A Built up roof system is a popular choice for buildings with low-slope or flat roofs
6. Synonyms for Built up include increased, raised, enlarged, improved, incremented, boosted, enhanced, furthered, expanded and extended
7. GlasKap is used as a cap sheet in a variety of Built up roofing systems
8. The reflectivity of Built up roofs depends on the surfacing material used
9. Built up roofing systems, often referred to as BUR, have been utilized in the U.S
built′-up′ adj. 1. built by the fastening together of several parts or enlarged by the addition of layers: a shoe with a built-up heel. 2. (of an area) filled in with houses.
Build up, meanwhile, is a verb phrase that means to bolster, accrue, or otherwise increase something. A sports team might build up its defense by trading for a star player from another team, or an enterprising person might build up a savings account by becoming a more frugal spender. Here are a few more examples,
build up. vb (adverb) 1. (tr) to construct gradually, systematically, and in stages. 2. to increase, accumulate, or strengthen, esp by degrees: the murmur built up to a roar.
build up. Synonyms: augment, beget, breed, cherish, colonize, develop, foster, increase, plant, populate, propagate, replenish, settle. Antonyms: annihilate, banish, destroy, eradicate, expel, exterminate, extirpate, overthrow, remove, root out, uproot, wipe out.