buffoon (noun) · buffoons (plural noun)
1. Buffoon definition is - a ludicrous figure : clown
2. How to use Buffoon in a sentence.
3. A silly or foolish person: He has been shown to be a pompous, incompetent Buffoon.
4. A clown; a jester: a court Buffoon. 2
5. 4 synonyms of Buffoon from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Buffoon: a comically dressed performer (as at a circus) who entertains with playful tricks and ridiculous behavior.
7. The definition of a Buffoon is a clown or someone who is always trying to be funny
8. The class clown who is always making everyone laugh is an example of a Buffoon.
9. Mary McMahon Date: January 28, 2021 Entertainers like clowns can be described as Buffoons.
10. • A Buffoon is a merry-andrew, a clown, a jester • A person given to coarse or undignified joking • A person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior • A man who makes a …
11. The Crossword Solver found 49 answers to the Buffoon crossword clue
12. In publick, a serious and solemn hypocrite; in private, a ridiculous and lewd Buffoon. ROWLANDSON'S OXFORD A
13. HAMILTON GIBBS Quintus calls Paris a Buffoon out of contempt, for the profession of “player” was regarded by the ancient Romans as degrading
14. A Buffoon is someone whose ridiculous behavior is a source of amusement to others
15. People you might call a Buffoon are a political rival or the guy at work who tells silly jokes at office parties
16. The noun Buffoon has changed its spelling over the years, but not really its meaning.
17. The Buffoon is a character kit presented in The Complete Book of Gnomes and Halflings for multiclass gnome thief/illusionists. Buffoons are jesters and professional …
18. Misspelling of Buffoon,which is synonymous with jackass - someone who behaves in a silly, possibly comedic, manner
19. The Buffoon in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US
20. The Buffoon in the White House turned our relationship to the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy.
21. In a similar vein, a Buffoon is someone who provides amusement through inappropriate appearance or behavior
22. Buffoon (n.) 1540s, "type of pantomime dance;" 1580s, "professional comic fool;" 1590s in the general sense "a clown, a joker;" from French bouffon (16c.), from Italian buffone "jester," from buffa "joke, jest, pleasantry," from buffare "to puff out the cheeks," a comic gesture, of echoic origin
23. / bəˈfun / a person who does silly things, sometimes intentionally, that make other people laugh: He was not the Buffoon that people said he was
24. (Definition of Buffoon from the Cambridge Academic Content …
25. Another way to say Buffoon? Synonyms for Buffoon (other words and phrases for Buffoon).
26. Buffoon (plural Buffoons) One who acts in a silly or ridiculous fashion; a clown or fool
27. Buffoon; clown; goof; goofball; merry andrew
28. Hypernyms ("Buffoon" is a kind of): comedian; comic (a professional performer who tells jokes and performs comical acts) Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Buffoon"): harlequin (a clown or Buffoon (after …
29. ‘Along the same lines, there is an ad that features an incompetent Buffoon who can't get his car stereo to work.’ ‘Memo to Charles: the next time one of these Buffoons wanders in and says ‘I'm a spin doctor and I'm here to help ’, run the other way.’
30. Definition of Buffoon written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
31. Countable noun If you call someone a Buffoon, you mean that they often do foolish things.
32. Definition of Buffoon in the Definitions.net dictionary
33. What does Buffoon mean? Information and translations of Buffoon in the most comprehensive …
34. ‘Along the same lines, there is an ad that features an incompetent Buffoon who can't get his car stereo to work.’ ‘Memo to Charles: the next time one of these Buffoons wanders in and says ‘I'm a spin doctor and I'm here to help ’, run the other way.’
35. Buffoon: [noun] a silly person; " moron "; idiot
36. What a Buffoon ! See more words with the same meaning: uncool person, jerk, asshole (general insults - list of)
37. A MUST READ…Buffoon is an engaging and captivating tale of John’s life journey against the backdrop of Zimbabwe, United Kingdom, and the United States
38. Buffoon: Level 166 HP Normal: 2,966,127 Reboot: 14,830,635 MP 136,898 EXP Normal: 19,641 Reboot: 53,030 Additional Points Weapon Points: 1: Speed -40 Attack 4,610 Defense Physical: 340 Magic: 330 Defense Rate PDR: 20% MDR: 20% Elements: Fire Resistant Ice Weak Poison Neutral Lightning Neutral Holy Neutral Dark Neutral
39. Buffoon translate: 小丑；滑稽可笑的人
40. N Buffoon A man who makes a practice of amusing others by low tricks, antic gestures, etc.; a droll; a mimic; a harlequin; a clown; a merry-andrew.; a Buffoon Characteristic of, or like, a Buffoon
41. "Buffoon stories." "To divert the audience with Buffoon postures and antic dances." v
42. I Buffoon To act the part of a Buffoon.; v
43. T Buffoon To treat with Buffoonery.
44. Buffoons, known in Japan as Akanbe (アカンベェ Akanbe) are the main monsters of the series
45. To summon a Buffoon, a villain needs to fuse an object with a Buffoon nose, which comes in a variety of colors
46. When a Buffoon is defeated, it drops a Glitter Charm that the girls can use to
47. Buffoon - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
48. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Buffoon n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
49. Buffoon is the 6th chapter of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.
50. Find 13 ways to say Buffoon, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
51. Buffoon 'Buffoon' is a 7 letter word starting with B and ending with N Crossword clues for 'Buffoon' Clue Answer; Fool, clown (7) Buffoon: A foolish person (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Buffoon We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Buffoon will help you to finish your crossword today
52. This Buffoon is the most self-centered idiot I have ever seen or heard.
53. Third, some consider Trump to be a Buffoon
54. 1600, "a Buffoon who practices gesticulations" [Johnson], from French mime "mimic actor" (16c.) and directly from Latin mimus, from Greek mimos "imitator, mimic, actor, mime, Buffoon," a word of unknown origin
55. • More precisely, a Buffoon with a wacky idea and too much free time
56. • What a Buffoon, what a butt, what a caricature
57. • But in summer the A87 is crammed with caravan-dragging Buffoons who drive as though wearing strait-jackets
58. • You are only catering for the mindless Buffoons who find Simon Fanshawe a greater stimulus than Shakespeare.
59. A Buffoon is a Glitter Charm that was stolen from Queen Euphoria and turned into a red ball, or nose
60. The nose can be 'activated ' by any of the following: Ulric, Brute, Brooha, or Rascal.The nose then becomes the nose of the Buffoon, a bit clown creature
61. Express your true self with Buffoon
62. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Buffoon on your desktop or mobile device.
63. Examples of Buffoon in a sentence
64. Because Jake is a loud Buffoon when he drinks at parties, he often ends up talking to himself.
65. Anosh Irani’s new play “Buffoon” at Tarragon
66. Buffoon zet de psychedelica op standje 11 – Cutting Edge Buffoon is terug, en wel met het toepasselijk getitelde ‘Lucid again’
67. Definition and synonyms of Buffoon from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
68. This is the British English definition of Buffoon.View American English definition of Buffoon.