1. Warren Buffett is the chairman, CEO and largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway
2. Known as the "Oracle of Omaha," Warren Buffett is one of the most successful investors of all time. Buffett runs Berkshire Hathaway, which owns more than 60 companies, including insurer Geico,
3. The Official Website Of Jimmy Buffett Featuring Tour Dates, Music, Books, Media, Albums, And Much More!
4. Warren Buffett has just joined the world's most exclusive club of the mega rich.
5. Alice Buffett Magnet Middle School has a unique facility that supports a distinctive communication and electronic media focus
6. The Buffett Indicator is the ratio of total US stock market valuation to GDP
7. Known as the "Oracle of Omaha," Warren Buffett is an investment guru and one of the richest and most respected businessmen in the world
8. Who Is Warren Buffett? Warren Buffett demonstrated keen
9. Official site for Jimmy Buffett Tour Dates and Margaritaville Restaurants, Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Vacation Club and Products
10. The latest tweets from @WarrenBuffett
11. The Buffett indicator (also called the Buffett metric, or the Market capitalization-to-GDP ratio), is a valuation multiple used to assess how expensive or cheap the aggregate stock market is at a given point in time.
12. Warren Buffett Stocks Ranked: The Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio The Berkshire Hathaway portfolio is a diverse set of blue chips and, increasingly, lesser-known growth bets.
Buffett, Berkshire, Blue, Bets
13. Buffett explained his choice to live frugally during a 2009 Q&A session he conducted with a group of business school students
14. “You can’t buy health and you can’t buy love,” said Buffett
15. It appears that Warren Buffett is souring on the financial sector's prospects, and that the Oracle of Omaha also has a newfound interest in Big Oil, as well as telecom and media.
16. (Photo: Bloomberg) Small businesses need help now, and Congress should extend the Paycheck Protection Program as a lifeline, Berkshire Hathaway Chairman and CEO Warren Buffett …
Bloomberg, Businesses, Berkshire, Buffett
17. Warren Buffett first took a stake in General Motors (GM, $53.46), the world's fourth-largest auto manufacturer by production, in early 2012
18. The Buffett Indicator is a market valuation measure, also known as the s tock market capitalization to Gross Domestic Product ratio
19. Others call it the Buffett yardstick instead
20. It originated in a December 2001 interview with Carol Loomis, where Warren Buffett discussed his favorite way to quantify stock valuation on a macro level.
21. Jimmy Buffett is launching a virtual tour of concert replays, starting tonight on Radio Margaritaville and on Margaritaville.tv
22. Warren Buffett Paul Morigi/Getty Images for Fortune/Time Inc Berkshire Hathaway continued its strong pace of stock buybacks in the first two …
Buffett, Berkshire, Buybacks
23. Warren Buffett has racked up $17 billion in gains across just five stocks this year
24. Warren Buffett was born in Omaha in 1930
25. Buffett oversees Berkshire’s $290 billion equity portfolio
Buffett, Berkshire, Billion
26. Buffett is a firm believer that CEOs should be incentivized to deliver long-term success for their companies
Buffett, Believer, Be
27. Warren Buffett, chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B), wasn't doing much buying during the first quarter, which ended just before the …
Buffett, Berkshire, Brk, Buying, Before
28. Mary Buffett is the coauthor of Scribner’s bestselling Buffettology series, a sought-after business speaker world-wide, and a contributor to HuffPost and the online magazine Thrive Global.Mary and Sean Seah recently launched the Buffett Online School (BuffettOnlineSchool.com), a monthly webinar sharing investment insights and helping students learn to build successful stock portfolios.
Buffett, Bestselling, Buffettology, Business, Buffettonlineschool, Build
29. Buffett has a well-known preference for stocks of corporations whose value — and cash flow — come from producing things
30. But cryptocurrencies don’t have real value, Buffett said in …
31. Warren Buffett currently owns 249,000 shares of Berkshire Class A stock, giving him a 38% ownership of the conglomerate, according to FactSet
32. Perhaps the reason Buffett hasn't bought this big pharma stock is that it is a Swiss company
Buffett, Bought, Big
33. It turns out, Buffett favors American brands in food, cola, and apparently drugmakers.
34. Buffett is getting lonelier by the day on the wrong side of history
35. That's what Warren Buffett likes about the company: consistent cash flow and its corresponding dividend
36. Warren Buffett lost out on $5 billion by dumping the "big four" US airlines
Buffett, Billion, By, Big
37. Buffett's new stake is worth $133 million
38. Buffett first invested in Bank of America in 2011 during the European Debt Crisis
39. Buffett has long been a strong believer in banks, but he has been dialing back his exposure to most of his bank stocks in recent quarters
Buffett, Been, Believer, Banks, But, Back, Bank
40. Buffett definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
41. Buffett of course is an American business tycoon – primarily an investor, and currently the 4th richest person on the planet
42. Although 90 years old, Buffett continues as chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway – a multinational holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska – Buffett…
43. Warren Buffett Berkshire Hathaway Last update 2021-02-16 47 Stocks (0 new) Value $269.93 Bil Turnover 3 % Top Holdings: AAPL(43.61%) BAC(11.34%) KO(8.13%) AXP(6.79%) KHC(4.18%) Guru Portfolio Report Download Latest Stock Picks Current Portfolio Profile Performance Sector Weightings Related Guru Trades
Buffett, Berkshire, Bil, Bac
44. Warren Buffett got into business and finance quite early and purchased his first stock when he was only 11 years old
45. While Buffett is known as a buy-and-hold investor, there has been major turnover lately
Buffett, Buy, Been
46. Warren Edward Buffett was born on August 30, 1930, to his mother Leila and father Howard, a stockbroker-turned-Congressman
47. Warren Buffett started dating his second wife, Astrid Menks, while he was still married to his first wife — and neither of them minded.
buffet (noun) · buffets (plural noun)
buffet (verb) · buffets (third person present) · buffeted (past tense) · buffeted (past participle) · buffeting (present participle)
buffet (noun) · buffets (plural noun)
Despite its ability to represent our ethos so perfectly, the word buffet originated in France. It comes from the 12 th century bufet, meaning bench or stool. Since the 19 th century, the word buffet in English has referred to a meal served from a sideboard.
The UK pronunciation of the above is boof-fay (boof as in aloof, and fay as in say). The US pronunciation is buff-fay (buff as in cuff).
“Buffet is a style of food service in which the verities of ready food dishes are displayed according to the sequence on the table either hot or cold and Guest’s serve those foods themselves”.
food laid out in this way, to which diners serve themselves. Examples of Buffet in a sentence. We enforce a policy that diners may return to the buffet up to three times to refill their plates. 🔊 Mark told me about a bar that serves up drinks buffet style so that they don't have to pay for a bartender. 🔊