2. 16 synonyms of Budgeted from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Budgeted: to work out the details of (something) in advance.
4. Examples of Budgeted in a Sentence
5. There are a series of costs that have yet to be Budgeted for, such as construction, and we still have to pay for the missiles
6. Definition: A Budgeted cost is a forecasted future expense that the company is expected to incur in the future
7. Wilcox Company has Budgeted sales volume of 60,000 units and Budgeted production of 54,000 units, while 10,000 units are in beginning finished goods inventory
8. Budgeted To be affected by a bad set of circumstance, the acuteness of which is so severe as to be admissible as proof that an unseen, omnipresent or higher power is the cause
9. If To be Budgeted is $0.00 in the current month, and you have money Budgeted in the future, if you add another $200 to Auto Maintenance in this month’s budget, To be Budgeted will remain $0.00 in the current month—and the $200 will be taken from the future month’s To be Budgeted amount.
10. What is the definition of Budgeted? What is the meaning of Budgeted? How do you use Budgeted in a sentence? What are synonyms for Budgeted?
11. UnBudgeted definition: (of expenses or expenditures ) that have not been Budgeted for; unplanned Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
12. UnderBudgeted definition, furnished with an insufficient budget; not having sufficient funds made available
13. Budgeted Balance Sheet is similar to a regular balance sheet and has the same line items as well
14. The only difference between the two is that the Budgeted BS is for a future period
15. Budgeted Expenses means the aggregate of the (a) general and administrative expenses (including reasonable overhead expenses), (b) personnel and employees costs, (c) planned asset maintenance expenses, and (d) other major categories, in each case that are included in the Approved Budget; provided, that “Budgeted Expenses” does not include Non-Discretionary Capital expenses (and for
16. Budgeted costs, as said above, are the total estimates of the expenses that an organization expects to meet in the near future
17. Unlike the standard cost that relates to the cost per unit, the Budgeted cost means the total cost for a certain level of activity
18. Budgeted Cost of Work Scheduled (BCWS) BCWS is a vital project management measure.
19. The Budgeted income statement is the view of what an income statement will look like in the future
20. The Budgeted income statement provides the best comparison between the results of various periods when presented for all the budget periods at once.
21. Variable overhead spending variance is the difference between actual variable overhead cost, which is based on the costs of indirect materials involved in manufacturing, and the Budgeted costs
22. Synonyms for Budgeted in Free Thesaurus
23. Budgeted EBITDA was based on expectations of future outcomes taking into account past experience, adjusted for the anticipated revenue growth.
24. The Target Bonus shall be calculated and payable in accordance with and based on the Actual EBITDA of the Company by reference to the Budgeted EBITDA.
25. Budgeted EBITDA is estimated by taking into account past practice as follows:o Revenue …
26. The Budgeted income statement is also popularly called the pro forma income statement
27. With the help of a Budgeted balance sheet, the enterprise can easily determine the feasibility with regards to finance
28. Budget for We’ve Budgeted for a new car next year
29. Because there is a $75 Budgeted net income, that $75 can be put towards savings
30. When the Budgeted expenses exceed the actual expenses, the result is a negative actual
31. Question: The Following Budgeted Information Pertains To Olsen Company: Service Departments Producing Departments Human Resources Facilities Mixing Molding Direct Department Costs $80,000 $40,000 $280,000 $540,000 Direct Labor Hours 5,000 3,000 9,000 27,000 Square Footage 2,000 3,000 10,500 17,500 # Of Employees 4 5 11 9 The Direct Department Costs For Mixing
32. What does Budgeted mean? Simple past tense and past participle of budget
33. The state has Budgeted $ 10 million for all programs statewide.; It was also $ 89 million more than we Budgeted for.; The remaining $ 100, 000 is Budgeted for other events.; The Republican Congress Budgeted one dollar for this new public preserve.; Sandoz and Ciba have Budgeted 2 billion francs to form Novartis.; New trails have been built almost yearly with previously Budgeted money.
34. Approximately 56% of retirees said they wish they'd Budgeted more for unplanned expenses, according to an Edward Jones survey
35. Related to Budgeted: Budgeted Balance Sheet, Budgeted Income Statement budget, inclusive list of proposed expenditures and expected receipts of any person, enterprise, or government for a specified period, usually one year.
36. Hupana Running Company Budgeted Income Statement; Sales: $200,000: Cost of goods sold: $52,000: Gross margin: $148,000: Selling and administrative expenses
37. Your Budgeted revenue is the estimate of what you expect sales to bring in during the coming year
38. Budgeted cost of work performed (BCWP) also called earned value (EV), is the Budgeted cost of work that has actually been performed in carrying out a scheduled task during a specific time period
39. The Budgeted Income statement is a resourceful tool for management to project the financial performance and profitability of the entity
40. It is defined as the difference between the actual number of direct labor hours worked and Budgeted direct labor hours that should have been worked based on the standards
41. Budgeted Income Statement: The Budgeted income statement, as a component of the master and cash budget, estimates the amount of expenses to be incurred to produce and sell the Budgeted level of
42. The Budgeted Surprise, Kota Bharu
43. We planned and assist u kota bharu, kelantan my wssup : 0163139854 Fb : the Budgeted surprise Ig : the_Budgeted_surprise
44. The Budgeted Surprise, Kota Bharu
45. We planned and assist u kota bharu, kelantan my wssup : 0163139854 Fb : the Budgeted surprise Ig : the_Budgeted_surprise
2. a plan of operations based on such an estimate. 3. an itemized allotment of funds, time, etc., for a given period. 4. a sum of money set aside or allowed for a particular purpose: the construction budget. 5. a limited stock or supply of something. 6. Dial. a small bag; pouch. 7. reasonably or cheaply priced: budget dresses.
Verb They budgeted millions of dollars to make the film. The project is budgeted at more than $100,000. He budgets $50 for entertainment each month. If we budget carefully, we will be able to go on the trip. I need to learn how to budget my time more wisely. Adjective a budget phone plan for people on fixed incomes
1. To plan in advance the expenditure of: needed help budgeting our income; budgeted my time wisely. 2. To enter or account for in a budget: forgot to budget the car payments. To make or use a budget. 1. Of or relating to a budget: budget items approved by Congress. 2. Appropriate for a restricted budget; inexpensive: a budget car; budget meals.
The actual costs are much different than the budgeted costs. In rare circumstances will this actually affect the accounting of these expenses, but this discrepancy will affect the way the following year’s budget is created. 1 What Does Budgeted Cost Mean?