1. Brutish definition is - resembling, befitting, or typical of a brute or beast
2. How to use Brutish in a sentence
3. Brutish adjective coarse, stupid, gross, cruel, savage, crude, vulgar, barbarian, crass, boorish, uncouth, loutish, subhuman, swinish The man was Brutish and coarse
4. Brutalize, brute, brute force, brute-force attack, brutify, Brutish, Brutus, Brutus is an honorable man, brux, Bruxelles, bruxism Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc
5. 2021 Example sentences from the Web for Brutish
6. Some common synonyms of Brutish are bestial, brutal, and feral
7. While all these words mean "characteristic of an animal in nature, action, or instinct," Brutish stresses likeness to an animal in low intelligence, in base appetites, and in behavior based on instinct.
8. A Brutish Indian; a favorite expression of the Limeños when speaking of the Indians, who certainly do not merit the compliment
9. / ˈbruː.t̬ɪʃ / rough, unpleasant, and often violent: It has been said that life is often " nasty, Brutish, and short ".
10. The Crossword Solver found 67 answers to the Brutish crossword clue
11. KJV Dictionary Definition: Brutish Brutish
12. Like a brute or beast; as a Brutish form
13. Insensible; stupid; as Brutish men
14. On this page you will find the solution to Brutish crossword clue crossword clue
15. What is Brutish? Definition and meaning:BrutishStupid
16. We found 6 answers for “Brutish”. This page shows answers to the clue Brutish
17. Brutish may be defined as “ Bestial; like an animal ” and “ Pertaining to, or resembling, a brute or brutes ”
18. The reason why "Brutish" is close to "British" is not only because of the Brexit vote and progress but for how they antagonize Mainland Europe just like in a number of TV "programs" featuring "British" people especially to mention that they are proud war-freaks hence
19. Brutish adjective coarse, stupid, gross, cruel, savage, crude, vulgar, barbarian, crass, boorish, uncouth, loutish, subhuman, swinish The man was Brutish and coarse
20. BrutishHeavyMusic is a Recife-based imprint, focused on e-music
21. Brutish - dictionary definition, verses and Bible references on the topic of Brutish using King James Bible Dictionary online
22. The word Brutish means "like a brute," and a brute is an extremely violent or wild person or animal
23. In the 1500's, Brutish simply meant "like an animal," and the Latin root word, brutus, means "heavy, dull, or …
24. The ' Brutish and macho' President Duterte has eroded the rhetoric of compassion in his singular focus of getting rid of the narcotics trade as a way to bring growth and development, according to a Filipino academician
25. Definition of Brutish in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Brutish mean? Information and translations of Brutish in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
27. Brutish - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
28. Adjective If you describe a person or their behaviour as Brutish, you think that they are brutal and uncivilized.
29. Brutish (12 Occurrences) Psalms 49:10 For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the Brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others
30. (KJV JPS ASV DBY WBS YLT) Psalms 73:22 So Brutish was I, and ignorant; I was as a beast before thee
31. What does Brutish mean? Of or characteristic of a brute
32. (adjective) Each person took for himself all that he could; man's life was "solitary, poor, nasty, Brutish and short."
33. It's a similarly Brutish thing to watch, maybe more so, because quarterbacks are not even nominally protected by a wildlife commission
34. Brutish: Of or characteristic of a brute
35. Vii.66 (269,8) [As sensual as the Brutish sting] Though the _Brutish sting_ is capable of a sense not inconvenient in this passage, yet as it is a harsh and unusual mode of speech, I should read the
36. See 4 authoritative translations of Brutish in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
37. Definition of Brutish written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
38. ‘Brutish behaviour’ ‘Behind each crest of a ravenous bird or Brutish beast lay men equally as daunting.’ ‘It is telling that his hero is an honest cop, sometimes Brutish but never cruel.’
39. Dan Hicks, author, curator, and professor of Contemporary Archaeology at Oxford University, will present his recent publication, The Brutish Museums: The Benin Bronzes, Colonial Violence and Cultural Restitution, named by The New York Times one of the best art books of 2020
40. Brutish adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (coarse, not civilized) (persona, vita) rozzo agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
41. If you describe a person or their behavior as Brutish, you think that they are brutal and uncivilized.
42. The Brutish Demon2 was a demon who resided in the Demonic Market
43. The Brutish Demon appeared in a total of 1 episode over the course of the series.
44. ‘Stupid, Brutish, inarticulate, prone to destroying things when enraged - this is not a hero.’ ‘Yet many argue that this liberalisation of drinking hours is now contributing to the Brutish behaviour on the streets.’
45. Brutish (comparative more Brutish, superlative most Brutish) Of, or in the manner of a brute; Bestial; lacking human sensibility; Quotations
46. For quotations using this term, see Citations:Brutish
47. Definition of Brutish adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
48. Find 935 ways to say Brutish, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
49. The contest for the Republican presidential nomination, already ugly and Brutish, is no
50. The Brutish Museums by Dan Hicks (courtesy the author and Pluto Press) “There is no more important question for western museums today than restitution,” Dan Hicks writes in his new book, The
51. In The Brutish Museums, Dan Hicks makes a powerful case for the urgent return of such objects, as part of a wider project of addressing the outstanding debt of colonialism
52. These are big and Brutish events
53. The Brutish Mercenary was one of Eli Mills' mercenaries, responsible for guarding Dr
54. "The Brutish Museums" is especially timely, as calls for the reclamation of stolen heritage grow louder in the wake of the Black Lives Matter movement.
55. Brutish dinosaurs are Brutish dinosaurs that can be obtained from checking a Brutish dinosaur (unchecked) or through breeding any type of Brutish dinosaur
56. Unchecked Brutish dinosaurs can be obtained from killing Brutish dinosaurs, or from purchasing a dinosaur egg from the Hunter Mark Shop.
57. The Brutish family name was found in the USA in 1880
58. In 1880 there were 3 Brutish families living in Wisconsin
59. This was 100% of all the recorded Brutish's in the USA
60. Wisconsin had the highest population of Brutish families in 1880
61. Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Brutish surname lived
Definition of brutish 1 : resembling, befitting, or typical of a brute or beast lived a short and brutish life as a slave 2 a : strongly and grossly sensual brutish gluttony b : showing little intelligence or sensibility a brutish lack of understanding
Definition of brutish. 1 : resembling, befitting, or typical of a brute or beast lived a short and brutish life as a slave.
Brutism Bru"tism, n. The nature or characteristic qualities or actions of a brute; extreme stupidity, or beastly vulgarity.