1. A Bruise is a common skin injury that results in a discoloration of the skin. Blood from damaged blood cells deep beneath the skin collects near …
Bruise, Blood, Beneath
2. Bruise definition is - an injury involving rupture of small blood vessels and discoloration without a break in the overlying skin : contusion
Bruise, Blood, Break
3. How to use Bruise in a sentence.
4. A Bruise, or contusion, appears on the skin due to trauma. Examples of trauma are a cut or a blow to an area of the body
Bruise, Blow, Body
5. A Bruise forms when a blow breaks blood vessels near your skin's surface, allowing a small amount of blood to leak into the tissues under your skin. The trapped blood may cause a Bruise that at first looks like a black-and-blue mark and then changes color as it heals
Bruise, Blow, Breaks, Blood, Black, Blue
6. You can enhance Bruise healing with a few simple techniques.
7. What is a Bruise? A Bruise, or contusion, is skin discoloration from a skin or tissue injury. This injury damages blood vessels underneath the skin, causing them to leak
8. A Bruise is medically referred to as a contusion. Bruises occur when tiny blood vessels are damaged or broken
Bruise, Bruises, Blood, Broken
9. The injury required to produce a Bruise varies with age and certain medications
10. Individual Bruises change in appearance over time.
11. A Bruise, or contusion, is an injury to skin or tissues just under your skin
12. A Bruise on the face will disappear faster than one on the legs
13. How long do Bruises last on the arms? A Bruise on the arm is similar to one on the face
14. As a general rule, the Bruise should disappear within 14 days.
15. Most Bruises form when small blood vessels (capillaries) near the skin's surface are broken by the impact of a blow or injury — often on the arms or legs
Bruises, Blood, Broken, By, Blow
16. To injure or hurt slightly, as with an insult or unkind remark: to Bruise a person's feelings
17. Verb (used without object), Bruised, bruis·ing. to develop or bear a discolored spot on the skin as the result of a blow, fall, etc.
Bruised, Bruis, Bear, Blow
18. / bruːz / B2 an injury or mark where the skin has not been broken but is darker in colour, often as a result of being hit by something: His arms and back were covered in Bruises.
Bru, Been, Broken, But, Being, By, Back, Bruises
19. See 13 authoritative translations of Bruise in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
20. What Is a Bruise? Trauma to your skin, muscles, or other tissues breaks the tiny blood vessels called capillaries
Bruise, Breaks, Blood
21. A Bruise is a common skin discoloration that results from the breakage of tiny blood vessels leaking under the skin after a traumatic injury
Bruise, Breakage, Blood
22. A Bruise is a mark on your skin caused by blood trapped under the surface
Bruise, By, Blood
23. Bruises are often painful and swollen.
24. Lewis Capaldi - Bruises (Lyrics)https://lewiscapaldi.lnk.to/_BruisesEPSpotify Playlist: https://TajTracks.lnk.to/SpotifyLewis Capaldi:http://www.lewiscapaldi
25. Contusion [kon-too´zhun] injury to tissues with skin discoloration and without breakage of skin; called also Bruise
26. A Bruise, also known as a contusion, typically appears on the skin after trauma such as a blow to the body
Bruise, Blow, Body
27. Bruises all over his legs; apples covered in Bruises.
28. Bruise definition, to injure by striking or pressing, without breaking the skin: The blow Bruised his arm
Bruise, By, Breaking, Blow, Bruised
29. Her pinching Bruised the peaches
30. Find 45 ways to say Bruise, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
31. A Bruise is a Bruise is a Bruise … unless it’s a bone Bruise
32. Typically, a Bruise occurs when blood vessels are damaged below the surface of the skin and collect toward the surface as a visible black and blue mark
Bruise, Blood, Below, Black, Blue
33. (1) A bone Bruise happens when some of the fibrous tissues inside the bone, called trabeculae, are damaged
34. Bruises are patches that appear on the skin when tiny blood vessels called capillaries break or burst underneath
Bruises, Blood, Break, Burst
35. A Bruise, or contusion, is caused when blood vessels are damaged or broken as the result of a blow to the skin
Bruise, Blood, Broken, Blow
36. The raised area of a bump or Bruise results from blood leaking from these injured blood vessels into the tissues as well as from the body's response to the injury
Bump, Bruise, Blood, Body
37. Bruise symptoms: Discolored skin, usually dark blue, purple or black; shows up on the skin at the site of the injury
Bruise, Blue, Black
38. Bruise color changes from bluish-purple to green to brownish-yellow before completely fading away
Bruise, Bluish, Brownish, Before
39. Bruise translate: 碰伤；瘀伤, （使）出现伤痕；撞伤；碰伤
40. A Bruise is the damage of the blood vessels that return blood to the heart (the capillaries and veins), which causes pooling of the blood
41. This explains the blue/purple color of most Bruises
42. Bruises of the bicep are common due to minor injuries
43. However, some people have disorders that cause them to Bruise or bleed too easily
44. 4 synonyms of Bruise from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
45. Bruise: a bodily injury in which small blood vessels are broken but the overlying skin is not.
Bruise, Bodily, Blood, Broken, But
46. If a Bruise does not go away after 2 weeks, let your parent know
47. To help reduce swelling or the amount of bruising after an injury, apply a cold compress to the Bruise for at least 10 minutes
48. And be sure to wear a helmet and protective pads to help you avoid getting Bruises! Reviewed by: KidsHealth Medical Experts
Be, Bruises, By
49. A Bruise is an area of skin discoloration resulting from blood vessels breaking and leaking into the skin
Bruise, Blood, Breaking
50. The Bruise can also be called a contusion or a hematoma.Most are familiar with the type of Bruise that occurs when one has a blunt hit to the skin, such as might occur if one bangs one’s shin on the dishwasher door.
Bruise, Be, Blunt, Bangs
51. Scar & Bruise Removal Cream - Best Treatment Remedy for Healing, Skin Repair, Fading & Prevention of Old or New Acne & Stretch Mark, Surgical, Keloid, C Section, Pregnancy or Bug Bite Scars & Bruises
Bruise, Best, Bug, Bite, Bruises
52. A Bruise is formed when a fall or blow causes blood vessels to break, causing blood flow to move to the skin's surface
Bruise, Blow, Blood, Break
53. When you first notice a Bruise, apply ice right away
54. Ice can help heal a Bruise fast by constricting underlying blood vessels
Bruise, By, Blood
55. A foot Bruise occurs when blood leaks out of the blood vessels in the foot into the tissues of the skin, muscles or bones
Bruise, Blood, Bones
56. A foot Bruise may appear on a small part of one foot or large areas of both feet, depending on the cause.
57. Foot Bruise A foot contusion (Bruise) is the result of physical damage to the veins and capillaries (which help move blood back toward the heart)
Bruise, Blood, Back
58. Watch Vevo dscvr: Artists to Watch 2018 - https://goo.gl/U1c5AYDownload & stream ‘Bruises’ now!Spotify - http://bit.ly/BruisesSpotifyStreamiTunes - http://bi
Bruises, Bit, Bruisesspotifystreamitunes, Bi
59. Bruised, bruis·ing, bruis·es v.tr
60. To damage (plant tissue), as by abrasion or pressure: Bruised the fruit by careless packing
61. Bruise Busting Treatment Cream, For Those Who Bruise Easily, With Arnica Butter, Lavender and Turmeric, All Natural, 4 oz, By Diva Stuff 4.1 out of 5 stars 22 $13.99 $ 13
Bruise, Busting, Butter, By
bruise (noun) · bruises (plural noun)
bruise (verb) · bruises (third person present) · bruised (past tense) · bruised (past participle) · bruising (present participle)