1. Examples of Brownshirt in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Some elements of the Wolfe collection have already been sold, but the remaining items up for auction Saturday include Hitler’s uniform visor hat, a Brownshirt uniform and several medals, including an Iron Cross, Gottlieb said.
Brownshirt, Been, But
2. Brownshirt synonyms, Brownshirt pronunciation, Brownshirt translation, English dictionary definition of Brownshirt
3. Siemens, a professor of European history at Newcastle University, looks beyond the traditional trope of the SA, or "Brownshirts" as they were commonly known, as a …
4. Brownshirts organized Antifa-style protests and street riots, smashing windows, blocking traffic, setting fires, vandalizing, and even beating to death innocent bystanders to spread fear and panic.
Brownshirts, Blocking, Beating, Bystanders
5. This paramilitary would come to be known informally as the “Brownshirts” as they were clad in brown uniforms similar to the fascist “Blackshirts” of Italy.
Be, Brownshirts, Brown, Blackshirts
6. That is exactly what the Brownshirt SA did for the Nazis
7. Levin: Schumer uttered 'words of a fascist, of a Brownshirt, of a totalitarian' amid SCOTUS battle 'Does the Constitution give the Senate -- let alone one senator -- the power to "put everything
8. Brownshirts organized Antifa-style protests and street riots, smashing windows, blocking traffic, setting fires, vandalizing, and even beating to death innocent bystanders to spread fear and panic.
Brownshirts, Blocking, Beating, Bystanders
9. This is how to pronounce Brownshirt in American English
10. (NSKK Brownshirt) German Militaria
11. “All the windows had already been smashed, and a Brownshirt with a sledgehammer was dementedly swinging it against the heavy doors
12. And every day they unleash squadrons of digital Brownshirts to harass and
13. Brownshirt, Brown shirt, brown shirt; Etymology
14. Brownshirt (plural Brownshirts) A uniformed member of the German Nazi Party , especially a storm trooper of the Sturmabteilung.
15. It was Roßbach who effectively invented the "Nazi Brownshirt" uniform since, during Roßbach's Austrian exile in 1924, a large store of military surplus brown denim shirts intended for tropical uniforms in East Africa, which were originally bought in 1921, was taken over by the Schill Youth in Germany.
Bach, Brownshirt, Brown, Bought, By
16. What does Brownshirt mean? A uniformed member of the German National Socialist Party (NSDAP)
17. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for WW2 German SA Brownshirt at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
18. The “President,” you see, is raising a Brownshirt army: “The President wants YOU and every other member of our exclusive Trump Army to have something to identify yourselves with, and to let everyone know that YOU are the President’s first line of defense when …
19. SA, abbreviation of Sturmabteilung (German: “Assault Division”), byname Storm Troopers or Brownshirts, German Sturmtruppen or Braunhemden, in the German Nazi Party, a paramilitary organization whose methods of violent intimidation played a key role in Adolf Hitler ’s rise to power.
Byname, Brownshirts, Braunhemden
20. SA (Sturmabteilung or Storm Detachment) was better known as the Brownshirts or Storm Troopers
21. Hitler's Brownshirts created near-anarchy in Germany, but they were not working to end government, per se, but rather were using anarchic conditions as a means to establish the totalitarian government of National Socialism.
22. Brownshirt definition: a member of the Nazi SA which wore brown uniforms synonyms: German Nazi, SA, Storm Troops, Sturmabteilung, Nazi Synonym.com is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions.
Brownshirt, Brown, Best
23. Bernie Sanders’ online supporters after quoting a column on the air Monday that described them as a “digital Brownshirt brigade
Bernie, Brownshirt, Brigade
24. This is a SA officers Brownshirt with black collar tabs with black & white edging from Sturm 4 Standarte 25, from Berlin-Brandenburg (as can be seen by …
Brownshirt, Black, Berlin, Brandenburg, Be, By
25. To point out "Brownshirt tactics" is not to accuse your opponents of wanting to kill all the Jews, and when people are actually engaging in them they should always be called out in the most
26. No other candidate has anything like this sort of digital Brownshirt brigade," referring to members of the early Nazi militia founded by Hitler in 1921
Brownshirt, Brigade, By
27. Brownshirt (which is often capitalized) is defined as synonymous with Nazi, based on the article of clothing often worn as a uniform by some members of the German fascist party that controlled Germany from 1933 to 1945
Brownshirt, Based, By
28. Brownshirt definition: Nazi stormtrooper Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
29. S.A Brownshirt Gruppe Niederrhein # 1987
30. Brownshirt References in periodicals archive ? Are there apparently respectable politicians here in Wales, even in parties that proclaim "liberal" values, who seem to prefer the brown shirt to the white?
31. Example sentences from the Web for Brownshirt
32. Brownshirt antifas don’t even have a clue what it takes to launch a sustained campaign into the suburbs
33. The Brownshirt-ed street thuggery
34. The same type of Brownshirt-ed street thuggery that gave rise to Hitler just a few short decades ago
35. "'Digital Brownshirt brigade.' That's how our Jewish candidate's supporters are being described on the [mainstream media]," Gray tweeted
Brownshirt, Brigade, Being
36. Bernie Sanders to Nazi “Brownshirts” Monday, causing FireChuckTodd to …
Also known as "Brown Shirts," they were the Nazi party's main instrument for undermining democracy and facilitating Adolf Hitler's rise to power. The SA was the predominant terrorizing arm of the Nazi party, from 1923 until "The Night of the Long Knives" in 1934.
SA, abbreviation of Sturmabteilung (German: "Assault Division"), byname Storm Troopers or Brownshirts, German Sturmtruppen or Braunhemden, in the German Nazi Party, a paramilitary organization whose methods of violent intimidation played a key role in Adolf Hitler 's rise to power.
(Sturmabteilung, Storm Troopers), also known as "Brown Shirts," the Nazi Party militia that helped Adolf Hitler rise to power in Germany. Created in 1922, the SA's supposed purpose was to guard Nazi Party meetings, but in actuality, Hitler meant for the group to serve as the Nazi army.
00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Digital Brownshirt (Noun) A blogger who is quite right-wing. Etymology: A phrase coined by former U.S. vice president, Al Gore.