1. Definition of Broadcasted in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does Broadcasted mean? Information and translations of Broadcasted in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
3. broadcast or Broadcasted) 1 transmit by radio or television
Broadcast, Broadcasted, By
4. Although Broadcasted has gained acceptance in the realm of radio transmissions, I would hesitate to use the -ed form to refer to sowing.
5. Yes, broadcast is a verb, and Dictionary.com says either broadcast or Broadcasted is acceptable as the simple past and past participle
6. Broadcasted crossword clue has appeared on today’s Daily Themed Mini Crossword December 27 2020 Answers
7. Plain old past tense: The network Broadcasted my TV show
8. Usage notes The past of broadcast is either broadcast or Broadcasted
9. 12,900 for "was Broadcasted".
10. Synonyms for Broadcasted include shown, broadcast, aired, transmitted, televised, beamed, relayed, disseminated, distributed and promulgated
Broadcasted, Broadcast, Beamed
11. The statistics showed that news programs were Broadcasted for two thousand hours; while the share of entertainment and art programs reached one thousand and 540 hours constituting 17.6% of the total broadcasting hours
12. As verbs the difference between broadcast and Broadcasted is that broadcast is to transmit a message or signal via radio waves or electronic means while Broadcasted is (proscribed) (broadcast)
Between, Broadcast, Broadcasted
13. / ˈbrɔdˌkæst / past tense and past participle broadcast or Broadcasted to send out sound or pictures that are carried over distances using radio waves: [ T ] The game will be broadcast live on ESPN
Br, Broadcast, Broadcasted, Be
14. Broadcast (third-person singular simple present broadcasts, present participle broadcasting, simple past and past participle broadcast or Broadcasted) ( transitive ) To transmit a message or signal through radio waves or electronic means.
Broadcast, Broadcasts, Broadcasting, Broadcasted
15. Government suspends sports clubs, all sports activities except those Broadcasted on TV
16. The maximum of 4,000% enrage has been reached and no more announcements will be Broadcasted
Been, Be, Broadcasted
17. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Broadcasted yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
18. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Broadcasted” Contribute to Crossword Clues
19. The farmer “broadcast” the seeds over a wide area of land (not the farmer “Broadcasted…” Note that most other verbs formed with “cast” e.g
20. It's broadcast in the sense of "radio/television transmission" that uses (or accepts, if you wish) both broadcast and Broadcasted as past participles
Broadcast, Both, Broadcasted
21. Mayor Dyer on why he Broadcasted Fresno’s financial COVID troubles to the nation and backed Biden: “I don’t serve a party, I serve the people, I had to do something.”
Broadcasted, Backed, Biden
22. Knicks will have 6 ESPN-Broadcasted games in updated schedule
23. In reaction to this, the Union of Belgium’s Jewish Students (UEJB) took action and Broadcasted the following message on Thursday evening in …
24. The announcer Broadcasted a piece of amusing news: 28
25. Central Radio Station was founded it Broadcasted educational programs besides news: 29
26. The legend of "big catalpa spirit' of Qin was widely Broadcasted since Qinji of the War ring States to Odd Records of the Six Dynasties" 30
27. How to use Broadcasted in a sentence
28. Should i write "Everything will be broadcast live" ? Or should it be "Everything will be Broadcasted live" ? Answer Save
Be, Broadcast, Broadcasted
29. ESPN Broadcasted the football game on the television.
30. Posts about broadcast or Broadcasted written by languageandgrammar
Broadcast, Broadcasted, By
31. To get his revenge, he sends Felix through the telephone wires ("Broadcasted") to Egypt, and Felix finds out that the Egyptians don't want him
32. (WJTV) — Both Jackson State teams extended their winning streaks with wins over Grambling State in the first college games ever Broadcasted …
33. Oscars 2021 to be Broadcasted from multiple locations owing to strict coronavirus restrictions; Britney Spears reacts to beau Sam Asghari's comment after controversy
Be, Broadcasted, Britney, Beau
34. “The British side knew this clearly from the first day CGTN Broadcasted in the U.K
Definition of broadcast (Entry 2 of 4) 1 : a program that is broadcast on radio or television or over the Internet listening to a radio broadcast a live nationwide broadcast.
Broadcast seeding. In agriculture, gardening, and forestry, broadcast seeding is a method of seeding that involves scattering seed, by hand or mechanically, over a relatively large area. This is in contrast to: precision seeding, where seed is placed at a precise spacing and depth;
What is The Broadcast Media. 1. The broadcast media is a member of the electronic family. It is made up of radio and television.
The term is uncommon in the United States, and more common in Europe. Terrestrial television broadcasting dates back to the very beginnings of television as a medium itself with the first long-distance public television broadcast from Washington, D.C., on April 7, 1927.