broach (verb) · broaches (third person present) · broached (past tense) · broached (past participle) · broaching (present participle)
broach (noun) · broaches (plural noun)
1. How to use Broach in a sentence
2. Synonyms: Broach 1, introduce, moot, raise These verbs mean to bring forward a point, topic, or question for consideration or discussion: Broach the subject tactfully; introduce a tax bill before the legislature; an idea that was mooted before the committee; …
3. Verb (used with object) to enlarge and finish with a Broach.
4. Broaching synonyms, Broaching pronunciation, Broaching translation, English dictionary definition of Broaching
5. Introduce, propose, bring up, submit, advance: Did you Broach the subject at the meeting?; a cutting tool; a spit for roasting meat Not to be confused with:
6. Broach Company is a unique, independently owned and financially strong organization of experienced professionals dedicated to the engineering, design, manufacture, and supply of the finest process heating equipment available to the refining and petrochemical industries.
7. 12 rows · Broaches are for use in hand and hydraulic arbor presses and are great for maintenance …
8. Broaches are for use in hand and hydraulic arbor presses and are great for maintenance and short-run production operations
9. They include the required shims to ensure full keyway depth when Broaching in multiple passes
10. Note: Broaches have a style designation of A, B, B1, C, C1, D, D1, or E.
11. Cutting a keyway using a Broaching tool and a press.
12. HORN - excellence in technology in grooving, milling, Broaching, reaming Making longitudinal slots according to DIN 138 and DIN 6885 on CNC lathes and machining centres
13. Danco 80416 Square Broach Wheel Handle, for Use with Hose Bibb Faucets, Sillcock, Stopcocks and Valves, Metal, Silver/Pewter 3.9 out of 5 stars 75 $5.68 $ 5
14. Some common synonyms of Broach are air, express, utter, vent, and voice
15. While all these words mean "to make known what one thinks or feels," Broach adds the implication of disclosing for the first time something long thought over or reserved for a suitable occasion. Broached the subject of a divorce When might air be a better fit than Broach?
16. Shars Tool sells a variety of Broaches, shims, and keyway Broach sets to satisfy all of your Broaching requirements
17. Browse below and find our great products that suit your needs! Home / Products / Cutting Tool / Broaches; Filter
18. To Broach is defined as to cautiously bring up a sensitive or controversial topic
19. An example of Broach is when you bring up a subject with your spouse that you have fought about many times before.
20. Brooch Bouquet, Broach Bouquet, Vintage Jewelry Wedding Bouquet, Silver Gold Bouquet, Jewelry Bouquet, Bling Bouquet,Deposit only RusticCreek
21. Because we manufacture everything in-house, any desired custom Broach can be made to your exact specifications in as little as 1 day
22. Custom lengths (including 28mm), different materials and coatings are offered on all Rotary Broaches
23. The rotary Broaching process applies a specially designed tool to the workpiece to cut non-round shapes that include splines, keyways and polygons
24. The process works because the head of the Broaching holder is offset from the centerline of the shank on a 1-degree angle.
25. Find 45 ways to say Broach, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
26. Progressive Broach tooling is mounted on a linear or rotating table, a part or pair of parts is automatically loaded onto expanding arbors under a single vertical ram
27. To begin a discussion of something difficult: He hopes they will sponsor the poetry event, but he hasn’t Broached the subject with them yet
28. (Definition of Broach from the Cambridge Academic Content …
29. Broach style refers to the body width of the Broach and each letter indicates a range of standard keyway sizes
30. Letter designations are designed to match a Broach to a bushing
31. Handmade Hand Painted Ceramic Floral Broach, Gift for Mom, Gift for Teacher, One of a Kind, Rare Find, Unique Gift, Accessory, Floral Broach Leefla
32. Add to Favorites Blue Fire Real RAINBOW MOONSTONE Round 8 x 8 mm Stone Broach 925 Solid Sterling Silver St George's
33. Broach style refers to the body width of the Broach and each letter indicates a range of standard keyway sizes
34. Letter designations are designed to match a Broach to a bushing
35. Broaching is a machining process that uses a toothed tool, called a Broach, to remove material
36. There are two main types of Broaching: linear and rotary
37. In linear Broaching, which is the more common process, the Broach is run linearly against a surface of the workpiece to effect the cut.
38. Using the hex Broach is not difficult, but a few key points should be kept in mind
39. Rotary Broaching does require the use of a chamfer
40. The chamfer helps the Broach to stay on center, and is also the point where the chip begins to curl up at the face of the Broach
41. An oversize pilot hole is also an important key for rotary Broaching.
42. Standard sized square and hex rotary Broaches are available from stock, and fast delivery is guaranteed on all other custom Broach forms
43. Rotary Broaches are produced from hardened high speed M2, PM4 or T15 cobalt steel.
44. In 1940, Farmer and Housewife were the top reported jobs for men and women in the US named Broach
45. 30% of Broach men worked as a Farmer and 18% of Broach women worked as a Housewife
46. Some less common occupations for Americans named Broach were Farming and Cook View Census data for Broach Data not to scale
47. The Broach form is “spiraling” down the length of cut
48. Spiraling is caused by misalignment between the Broach and the work spindle
49. In an ideal world, the Broach would be driven by the leading edge of the hole
50. However, due to the draft angle on the Broach, the slight space that occurs could cause the Broach to slip – especially on long cuts.
51. Sheri Cyprus Date: January 21, 2021 A Broaching machine is designed to finish metal by scraping away portions of it.
52. Broaching is the machining process of cutting a shape by moving a Broach cutting tool, usually just called a Broach, over material such as metals or plastics
53. The Broach's rows of teeth, or chisels, progressively increase in size.
54. Because our rotary Broach holder will work on virtually any lathe, mill, or turning machine, a large number of applications can be improved by eliminating secondary operations and creating Broached forms
55. The Medical, Aerospace, Automotive, Plumbing and Fastener industries benefit significantly from the use of rotary Broaching tools
56. With these Broaches, the outside diameter of the Broach is completely cut—a great option for the cutting of external splines.
57. A Broach is an abrupt, involuntary change in a vessel's course, towards the wind, resulting from loss of directional control, when the vessel's rudder becomes ineffective
58. When you Broach a subject, especially a sensitive one, you mention it in order to start a discussion on it
59. Eventually I Broached the subject of her early life.
60. Definition of Broach in the Definitions.net dictionary
61. What does Broach mean? Information and translations of Broach in the most comprehensive …
62. Get the best deals for 1/4 square push Broach at eBay.com
63. Broach (one's) claret To draw blood, typically in some sort of fight
64. A: "Who Broached your claret?" B: "Bill punched me in the nose
65. Can you help me clean up this blood?" Do you challenge me to a fight? Well, I will most certainly Broach your claret—I hope you're ready for that! See also: Broach, claret Broach
66. Broach means to bring up or introduce a sensitive issue
67. If your best friend has severe phobia of spiders, you might want to delicately Broach the topic of your new pet tarantula, Mr
68. Usage Notes "A brooch, a decorative pin or clip, is nothing like a Broach.But since they're often pronounced alike, and because ignorance never rests, some dictionaries accept Broach as an alternative spelling of brooch." (Jane Straus, et al., The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation, 11th ed
69. Jossey-Bass, 2014) "If you Broach something, you are suggesting that it is a valid topic for possible
70. Looking for online definition of Broach or what Broach stands for? Broach is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
71. ‘Led by Sweden, these states began to Broach the question of membership of the EC.’ ‘Before about 1830, temperance sermons, tracts and addresses routinely Broached female intemperance.’ ‘The angst of the past 18 months was finally over, but there was still one small matter to Broach - breaking it all to hubby who, at this point, knew
72. Rotary Broach / Wobble Broach Tool Holder 1-1/4" shank for 1/2" shank Broaches
73. Rotary Broach / Wobble Broach Tool Holder 3/4" shank for 8mm shank Broaches
74. 40 & 45 Torx Hole Broach Heads …
75. Broach something (to/with somebody) to begin talking about a subject that is difficult to discuss, especially because it is embarrassing or because people disagree about it She was dreading having to Broach the subject of money to her father.; The report fails to Broach some important questions.
76. The Ohio Broach & Machine Co
77. Is a ISO 9001 Certified Custom Manufacturer of Broaching Machines, Cutting Tools, Holders and Fixtures Broach Machine Rebuild Broach Tool Sharpening Production Broaching Broach Machine Design, Engineering and Tooling OHIO Broach …