1. Briskly definition, in a quick, active, or vigorous way:Health experts recommend walking Briskly for at least 30 minutes a day.Faroese music seems to sell Briskly in Iceland
2. Quickly, smartly, promptly, rapidly, readily, actively, efficiently, vigorously, energetically, pronto (informal), nimbly, posthaste Eve walked Briskly down the corridor
3. Rapidly, quickly, apace, pdq (slang) A trader said gold was selling Briskly on the local market.
4. 21 synonyms of Briskly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find 11 ways to say Briskly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Briskly is the technology of the future at the service of retail
7. Briskly may be defined as “ In a brisk manner ”, “ (adv.) In a brisk manner ” and “ In a brisk manner; `she walked Briskly in the cold air` ”
8. Synonyms for Briskly are for example brightly, brightness and briskness
9. According to our other word scramble maker, Briskly can be scrambled in many ways
10. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Briskly, to equestrians crossword clue
11. In a quick, energetic way: She walked Briskly into town
12. Beat the eggs whites Briskly until soft peaks form
13. "Let's get it over with," he said Briskly.
14. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Briskly with 5 letters was last seen on the April 05, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is APACE.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
15. Briskly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
16. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Briskly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (quickly) rápidamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy extraño").
17. Briskly NYT Crossword Clue Answers are listed below and every time we find a new solution for this clue we add it on the answers list
18. Ads This crossword clue might have a different … Briskly …
19. Briskly 'Briskly' is a 7 letter word starting with B and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Briskly' Clue Answer; In a lively manner (7) Briskly: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Briskly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Briskly will help you to finish your crossword today
20. Briskly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (abruptly, brusquely) bruscamente avv avverbio: Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente" - …
21. ‘tickets have been selling Briskly’ ‘The three boys walked Briskly on the sand.’ ‘He is a master at Briskly paced action movies.’ ‘He does a good, workmanlike job with this, keeping the plot moving along Briskly.’
22. The game is selling Briskly. in a practical and confident way; in a way that shows a desire to get things done quickly ‘Never mind!’ said Sybil Briskly. if the wind blows Briskly, it is cold or pleasantly fresh
23. Definition of Briskly in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Briskly mean? Information and translations of Briskly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
25. Examples from Classical Literature She nodded a farewell, and moved Briskly across the greensward to the house
26. And, in spite of these disturbances, business goes on Briskly in the market of the wilderness
27. Off he walked Briskly, to get well away from the houses and to reach the highway.
28. The definition of Briskly is something done in a quick, busy manner
29. When you walk along very quickly and energetically to avoid the cold, this is an example of when you walk Briskly.
30. Synonyms for Briskly include apace, quickly, rapidly, chop-chop, double-quick, fast, fleetly, hastily, hell-for-leather and hot
31. In a practical and confident way; in a way that shows a desire to get things done quickly ‘Never mind!’ said Sybil Briskly. if the wind blows Briskly, it is cold or pleasantly fresh The wind was blowing Briskly.
32. The band played Briskly for the first couple of songs to get people on the floor dancing.La banda tocó las primeras canciones con brío para que la gente saliera a bailar
33. They strolled Briskly down the street
34. (Translation of Briskly from the PASSWORD English-Vietnamese Dictionary © 2015 K Dictionaries Ltd)
35. Briskly: 1 adv in a brisk manner “she walked Briskly in the cold air” “`after lunch,' she said Briskly ”
36. Briskly definition, in a quick, active, or vigorous way:Health experts recommend walking Briskly for at least 30 minutes a day.Faroese music seems to sell Briskly in Iceland
37. Synonyms for Briskly in Free Thesaurus
38. 20 synonyms for Briskly: quickly, smartly, promptly, rapidly, readily, actively, efficiently, vigorously
39. What is the opposite of Briskly? Antonyms for Briskly (opposite of Briskly)
40. Briskly micromarket works around the clock, on weekends and holidays
41. Briskly micromarket runs financial accounting using the app
42. There are no sellers in this business, and therefore, there are no risks of incompetent maintenance, Briskly fridge is a seller itself.
43. He rubbed his face Briskly with the towel
44. He walked along Briskly, twirling his cane in the air
45. He walked Briskly along the path swinging his rolled-up umbrella
46. They Briskly exchanged greetings before starting t
47. WHAT IS Briskly? The simple and easy way to get amazing private deals from local places you love! Briskly is the app where local businesses create exclusive deals just for you
48. Briskly 1 (adverb) in the sense of quickly Eve walked Briskly down the corridor.
49. French Translation of “Briskly” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
50. Fortnite Content CreatorFollow Me Over On Twitch twitch.tv/Briskly
51. Meaning and definitions of Briskly, translation of Briskly in Bengali language with similar and opposite words
52. Spoken pronunciation of Briskly in English and in Bengali
53. Tags for the entry "Briskly" What Briskly means in Bengali, Briskly meaning in Bengali, Briskly definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Briskly in Bengali.
54. Fun Facts about the name Briskly
55. How unique is the name Briskly? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
56. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Briskly was not present
57. Briskly Total Number of words made out of Briskly = 44 Briskly is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 16 points.Briskly is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 17 points
58. Briskly is a 7 letter medium Word starting with B and ending with Y
59. 5 letter Words made out of Briskly
60. Briskly (vrij vertaald levendig ) is een close harmony groep met enthousiaste zangers in de stemsoorten: sopraan, mezzosopraan, alt, tenor en bas
61. Find 11 ways to say Briskly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
62. When Briskly boiling, lower prepared topigs into pot and return to the boil
63. Finish while climbing Briskly until the top
64. She came in Briskly, and shutting the door behind her advanced to the bedside
65. And so he called Briskly to Gabriel, who meantime had reseated himself on his bench: Gabriel and the Hour Book "Babalatchi," he called Briskly, giving him a slight kick
66. A collection of Briskly jokes and Briskly puns
67. Enjoy these hilarious and funny Briskly jokes
68. We've collected the best of Briskly jokes and puns just for you.
Brisk is one of those delightful words that sounds like what it means: quick, lively, bracing, and refreshing. There's nothing like a brisk walk in the morning to get the blood flowing and the spirit ready for the day. Anything brisk is happening quickly but not too fast.
adjective, brisk·er, brisk·est. quick and active; lively: brisk trading; a brisk walk. sharp and stimulating: brisk weather; brisk wind. (of Liquor
Liquor is an alcoholic drink produced by distillation of grains, fruit, or vegetables that have already gone through alcoholic fermentation. The distillation process purifies the liquid and removes diluting components like water, for the purpose of increasing its proportion of alcohol content. As liq...) effervescing vigorously: brisk cider.
Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word brisky. A britchka, a type of horse-drawn carriage. Somewhat brisk; lively; energetic.