bring (verb) · brings (third person present) · brought (past tense) · brought (past participle) · bringing (present participle)
1. Bring definition is - to convey, lead, carry, or cause to come along with one toward the place from which the action is being regarded
2. How to use Bring in a sentence.
3. Bring definition, to carry, convey, conduct, or cause (someone or something) to come with, to, or toward the speaker: Bring the suitcase to my house
4. Bring synonyms, Bring pronunciation, Bring translation, English dictionary definition of Bring
5. To carry, convey, or conduct: I will Bring my friend with me when I come
6. Not to be confused with: fetch – to go, get, and Bring back: My cat plays fetch.
7. 42 synonyms of Bring from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 74 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Bring: to be the cause of (a situation, action, or state of mind).
9. Bring can make you stay competitive in e-commerce and help you deliver the best possible customer experience
10. With a range of delivery services in the Nordics, Bring can help your business grow
11. Find 160 ways to say Bring, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Just login with your Bring! account
13. From the very first hour: Bring! simplifies the shopping for groceries in shared households
14. Since its release on the Apple App Store in 2013, the simple Bring! Shopping List has become the largest shopping platform in Europe
15. Today the Bring! App accompanies the user …
16. Bring a Trailer Auctions is the best place to buy and sell vintage and classic vehicles - Porsche, BMW, Land Rover, and more.
17. Bring! simplifies grocery shopping for millions of shared households
18. With the help of shared shopping lists, integrated recipes, loyalty cards and individual shopping suggestions, Bring! will help you save time, money and energy while organising your grocery shopping and accompanies you through the entire shopping process – from the inspiration to the joint planning until the final purchase.
19. Bring a Trailer Auctions is the best place to buy and sell vintage and classic vehicles - Porsche, BMW, Land Rover, and more.
20. MyBring er et logistikksystem for bedriftskunder hos Bring
21. Create cases directly in MyBring and see the status of all cases linked to your customer number.
22. Bring translate: 向某处来, 拿来，带来；带到, 导致, 导致，引起, 法律, 提起（诉讼）；起诉
23. What Can I Bring? Planning ahead and packing properly can facilitate the screening process and ease your travel experience at the airport
24. Bring verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
25. Search the definition and the translation in context for “ Bring ”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication
26. “Bring It!” is produced by Pilgrim Media Group
27. Inflections of 'Bring' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Brings v 3rd person singular Bringing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." brought v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." brought v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
28. Ab der ersten Stunde: Bring! erleichtert die Einkaufs Organisation in geteilten Haushalten
29. Seit ihrem Erscheinen im Apple App Store 2013 hat sich die einfache Bring! Einkaufslisten App zur größten Einkaufsplattform Europas entwickelt
30. Bring about To cause something to happen
31. The CEO said he was determined to Bring changes about that would ensure the companies viability well into the future
32. We're concerned that the merger will Bring about more layoffs, among other things
33. See also: Bring Farlex Dictionary of
34. Bring! vereinfacht das Einkaufen von Millionen Haushalten weltweit
35. Mit Hilfe von praktischen, geteilten Einkaufslisten, Ideen für Rezepte, lokalen Angeboten und individuellen Einkaufsvorschlägen vereinfacht dir Bring! den Einkauf, und damit die Organisation deines ganzen Haushalts
36. So begleitet dich Bring! durch alle Aspekte des Einkaufs – von der Inspiration, über die gemeinsame Planung
37. Bring about synonyms, Bring about pronunciation, Bring about translation, English dictionary definition of Bring about
38. Brought , Bring·ing , Brings 1
39. Bring your own phone to Straight Talk
40. Bring your own device or phone when you make the switch to UScellular
41. Welcome to Bring'S BROADWAY CHAPEL It’s never easy to lose a loved one – particularly during this time of uncertainty – and we remain committed to caring for our families compassionately and safely
42. Bring (something) (up)on (someone or something) To cause something very bad to happen to someone, something, or oneself
43. Irregular verb definition for 'to Bring', including the base form, past simple, past participle, 3rd person singular, present participle / gerund
44. Bring It! is a new dance reality show which focuses on the dance team, The Dancing Dolls, from Mississippi
45. Evanescence’s “Bring Me to Life” speaks from the heart.It is inspired from the desire to make the most out of life.
46. It is the band’s debut single and their breakout song, Bringing them
47. Bring It On is a series of cheerleading films that began with Bring It On (2000) and was followed by five direct-to-video sequels, none of which contain any of the original film's cast members
48. Bring It On was produced by Marc Abraham and Thomas Bliss.It was the debut film of director Peyton Reed.The film pushed the 'sex aspects of cheerleading' without losing a PG-13 rating
49. Bring me to life Submit Corrections
50. Writer(s): Amy Lee, Ben Moody, David Hodges "Bring Me To Life" was inspired by Amy Lee's future husband, particularly by their first meeting when they barely knew each other
51. Bring! simplifies grocery shopping for millions of shared households
52. With the help of shared shopping lists, integrated recipes, loyalty cards and individual shopping suggestions, Bring! will help you save time, money and energy while organizing …
53. Bring It! On Lifetime shines a spotlight on the world of hip-hop majorette competitions
54. 3 Bring something to cause something The revolution brought many changes
55. Retirement usually Brings with it a huge drop in income
56. 4 Bring somebody/something + adv./prep
57. To cause someone or something to be in a particular condition or place to Bring a meeting to an end Bring the water to a boil.
58. Bring Backs by Alfa Mist, releases 23 April 2021 1
59. Definition of Bring written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
60. The goal, officials said, is to Bring the region behind a plan to convert commuter train systems — MARC and VRE — which focus on peak-hour service, into a …