See also: Bring
1. If you're going upstairs, can you Bring down another dish towel for me?
2. Find 29 ways to say Bring down, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Synonyms for Bring down include drop, fell, deck, floor, level, lower, knock down, prostrate, tumble and knock over
4. A Bring down is a provision requiring the representations and warranties that were made at signing to be made again on the closing date (or at another specified date)
5. A Bring down is a provision requiring the representations and warranties that were made at signing to be made again on the closing date (or at another specified date)
6. Bring down 'Bring down' is a 9 letter phrase starting with B and ending with N Crossword clues for 'Bring down' Clue Answer; Cause to fall (9) Bring down: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Bring down We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Bring down will help you to finish your crossword today
7. See Bring down in the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
8. For example, The pilot won a medal for bringing down enemy aircraft, or The bill's defeat was sure to Bring down the party.
9. 3 bring something down, Bring down somethingCause an aircraft or bird to fall from the sky by shooting it
10. Bring someone or something down, Bring down someone or somethingCause an animal or person to fall over by shooting them
11. Bring down - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
12. Bring down - Synonyms, related words and examples Cambridge English Thesaurus
13. They were threatening to Bring down the government by withdrawing from the ruling coalition
14. We are determined to Bring down inflation
15. This crisis could Bring down the British government
16. Bring down (third-person singular simple present brings down, present participle bringing down, simple past and past participle brought down) To make a ruler lose their position of powerThe rebel forces are trying to Bring down the president and his government
17. To reduceThe latest budget reforms are intended to Bring down the level of inflation.
18. Bring down Certificate means a certificate, in the form attached hereto as Exhibit I, to be delivered by the Company to the Class A Members in respect of the Capital Contributions set forth in Section 4.1(b)(i) stating that the Company has spent or committed to spend all previous Capital Contributions by the Class A Members in accordance with an Approved Budget, and will spend the Capital
19. The proceeds of the float will be used to Bring down debt, fund expansion and generate organic growth.: Analysts believe the Bank must step up its commitment to QE to Bring down gilt yields as part of efforts to revive the wider economy.: Measures were taken immediately to Bring down the water level in the reservoir, near which 17 houses were flooded, the Civil Defence office said.
20. Bring down A transitive verb phrase is a phrase that combines a verb with a preposition or other particle and requires a direct object (e.g
21. Phrasal verb When people or events Bring down a government or ruler, they cause the government or ruler to lose power
22. They were threatening to Bring down the government by withdrawing from the ruling coalition.
23. • Bring down (verb) The verb Bring down has 6 senses: 1
24. Cut down on; make a reduction in Familiarity information: Bring down used as a verb is common.
25. Bring down of Representations and Warranties
26. Phrasal verb When people or events Bring down a government or ruler, they cause the government or ruler to lose power
27. They were threatening to Bring down the government by withdrawing from the ruling coalition.
28. Another way to say Bring down? Synonyms for Bring down (other words and phrases for Bring down).
29. Definition of Bring down in the Definitions.net dictionary
30. What does Bring down mean? Information and translations of Bring down in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
31. Bring down the Warbringer! • Accept the quest, Bring down the Warbringer!, from Stormer Ewan Wildwing at coords 40.4, 41.2 (Deathforge)
32. The Bring down Certificate is Essential to Surviving the Doctrine of Merger
33. Find 29 ways to say Bring down, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
34. Compound Forms/Forme composte: Inglese: Italiano: Bring down the house, bring the house down v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (make audience laugh or cheer) far divertire il pubblico vtr verbo transitivo o transitivo pronominale: Verbo che richiede un complemento oggetto: "Lava la mela prima di
35. Synonyms for Bring down in Free Thesaurus
36. 19 synonyms for Bring down: let down, lower, take down, get down, overthrow, subvert, overturn, inflict, impose, visit, land, put down, cut down, reduce
37. What are synonyms for Bring down?
38. Bring down the Stars is an emotional, angst-filled novel of unrequited love by bestselling author, Emma Scott
39. The doors, heavens Bring down the reign Bring down the reign Bring down the reign Oh Let me do it again One boys lack of choir Singing sacred
40. 4 comments on “ How to Bring down a Cat’s Fever ” July 15, 2020 at 12:51 am
41. In Bring down the Little Birds, Carmen Giménez Smith faces this seeming irreconcilability head-on, offering a powerful and necessary lyric memoir to shed light on the difficulties—and joys—of being a mother juggling work, art, raising children, pregnancy, and being a daughter to an ailing mother, and, perhaps most important, offering a
42. On Friday, March 19, 2021, two players on Netherwind were able to Bring down Onyxia in a 57 minute long encounter
43. We've seen a 53.9 Second kill of Onyxia by 32 Warriors, an entirely naked raid killing Onyxia, a three man Alliance squad kill in 46 minutes, and a three man Horde kill in 41 minutes, this is the first time we've seen two players Bring down the daughter of Deathwing!
bring down(Verb) To reduce. bring down(Verb) To make something, especially something flying, fall to the ground. Usually by firing a weapon of some kind. bring down(Verb) To cause an opponent to fall after a tackle.
Definition of 'bring down'. bring down. When people or events bring down a government or ruler, they cause the government or ruler to lose power.
Synonyms for brought down include dropped, felled, fell, decked, floored, leveled, levelled, lowered, knocked down and prostrated. Find more similar words at ...
Alternate Synonyms for "bring down": lower; take down; let down; get down; move; displace. overthrow; subvert; overturn; depose; force out. inflict; visit; impose; communicate; intercommunicate. land; put down; arrive; get; come. enthuse.