brine (noun) · brines (plural noun)
brine (verb) · brines (third person present) · brined (past tense) · brined (past participle) · brining (present participle)
1. Brine definition is - water saturated or strongly impregnated with common salt
2. How to use Brine in a sentence.
3. But all you really need for a Brine is salt and water
4. Brine ClH2NaO CID 57417360 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature, biological activities, safety/hazards/toxicity information, supplier lists, and more
5. A good rule of thumb is to Brine super-thin fish fillets for 10 minutes
6. Larger cuts like whole chicken can Brine overnight, and very large turkeys can sit as long as 48 hours
7. Stir until the sugar and salt have dissolved, then allow the Brine …
8. Brine: Pour 2 cups warm water into large deep roasting pan
9. Brine Seafood & Raw Bar is an upscale casual eatery featuring seafood specialties from the Mid-Atlantic region
10. The Brine surrounding the cells has a higher concentration of salt than the fluid within the cells, but the cell fluid has a higher concentration of other solutes
11. It can be done by submerging a cut of meat into a saltwater solution (a wet Brine) or by sprinkling salt directly onto the meat (a dry Brine). The salt denatures the meat’s proteins, causing the muscle fibers to unravel and swell.
12. Tired of your turkey turning out dry? It’s time to Brine! Brining is a simple way to add flavor and moisture to turkey, chicken and even seafood
13. Morton can help you learn how to Brine so your next dish can be tasty, tender and juicy.
14. Chicken Brine is a simple way to make sure your chicken recipes are always moist, juicy, and perfect
15. This easy Brine recipe is only three basic ingredients! If you don’t know how to Brine chicken yet, you’ve come to the right place! This easy Brine …
16. The newest Brine lacrosse gloves, heads, pads, shafts, cleats and more from Lacrosse Unlimited
17. The basic ratio for any wet Brine is 1 cup of salt to 1 gallon of water
18. This full packer comes packed with flavor from a homemade Brine because there's nothing better than brining beef
19. This is how to Brine and smoke a brisket
20. A common Brine ratio is 1 cup of salt for 1 gallon of water, and is an ideal vehicle for infusing other flavors into the meat—like smashed garlic or whole spices
21. This salt solution works its way into the meat fibers more quickly than it would with a dry Brine, so it only needs anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours at most, depending on the cut.
22. A Brine is essentially just salted water, but for such a simple solution it can do many things
23. Brines are used to salt cheeses such as feta and halloumi, not only for flavour, but to inhibit the growth of a variety of moulds, to preserve it and in some cases to draw out moisture, helping it to develop a rind.
24. Brine Unlike krill and copepods, Brine shrimp don't actually live in the ocean; they live in saltwater lakes
25. Delivery & Pickup Options - 28 reviews of Brine "Great and ample OUTDOOR seating in the patio (half covered and fully shaded) in the back
26. Pour cooled Brine into bag, and squeeze out as much air as possible and seal with a twistie tie
27. Brine (Japanese: しおみず Brine) is a damage-dealing Water-type move introduced in Generation IV
28. Brine, salt water, particularly a highly concentrated water solution of common salt (sodium chloride)
29. Natural Brines occur underground, in salt lakes, or as seawater and are commercially important sources of common salt and other salts, such as chlorides and sulfates of …
30. Take your favorite meats to the next level with an all-purpose Brine recipe from Hill Country Barbecue Market pitmaster Ash Fulk
31. The Brine Dynasty Rise women's lacrosse goggle is a dual sport goggle that gives you greater vision on the lacrosse and field hockey field
32. Includes The Briner (22 qt) and Briner Jr (8 qt) Brine containers shipped in the same box for additional savings
33. Instructions include Brine recipe and soaking times for most popular cuts
34. Beginners will Brine like pro's.
35. Brined, brin·ing, Brines To immerse, preserve, or pickle in salt water
36. A dry Brine typically takes about twice as long as a wet Brine, and advocates of the method tout its ability to produce a bird with crispier skin (along with the expected improvements that brining creates)
37. As with wet brining, you can add spices and herbs to your liking in the Brine mix.
38. 6 synonyms of Brine from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 7 related words, definitions, and antonyms
39. Brine: the whole body of salt water that covers nearly three-fourths of the earth.
40. Brine synonyms, Brine pronunciation, Brine translation, English dictionary definition of Brine
41. Turkey Brine Kit for up to 25 Lbs Turkey - Includes Extra Large Double-Sealed Brining Bag, Brine Seasoning Packet Mix and Instructions - Made in the USA Perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners
42. The pork roast needs to Brine one day for every two pounds of pork
43. In other words, a seven pound roast would need to Brine at least three and a half days
44. This bucket of future ham needs to be refrigerated for the entire Brine time
45. Plan accordingly! Brine for the total weight of pork or the weight of the actual roasts?
46. Brine is a solution of salt in water
47. Salt content can vary, but Brine includes salt solutions ranging from about 3.5% (typical concentration of seawater, or the lower end of solutions used for brining foods) up to about 26% (a typical saturated solution, depending on temperature).
48. The Brine keeps the chicken moist, and the acidity helps cut through the richness of the batter
49. 31 Brines, rubs, and marinades for all your poultry needs.
50. A great Turkey Brine Recipe is the difference between a good Thanksgiving turkey and a great one that people will be talking about for years to come
51. Knowing how to Brine a turkey will make …
52. A basic Brine is made of salt, sugar, and some aromatics
53. For this pork shoulder Brine, we are using some rosemary, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, paprika, cayenne, and garlic
54. Some Brine recipes will tell you to …
55. 126 reviews of Brine "Another fast casual kiosk-only ordering spot joins the fray, this time a chicken joint leaning toward the healthier side
56. The name refers to the fact that they Brine their chicken for 24 hours before it is fire grilled and serve simply by the piece or as a sandwich
57. If necessary, place the Brine into the refrigerator until it reaches a temperature of 45 degrees F
58. Once it has cooled, place the brisket in a 2-gallon zip top bag and add the Brine.
59. From a small marinade injector to large commercial Brine injectors, Walton's has the meat injectors and Brine pumps for every scenario for your home or commercial meat processing
BRINE stands for Basic Research in Industrial Technologies for Europe. This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Science, medicine, engineering, etc. Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
• BRINE (noun) The noun BRINE has 2 senses: 1. water containing salts. 2. a strong solution of salt and water used for pickling. Familiarity information: BRINE used as a noun is rare.
As nouns the difference between saline and brine is that saline is water containing dissolved salt while brine is salt water; water saturated or strongly impregnated with salt; a salt-and-water solution for pickling. As an adjective saline is containing salt; salty. As a verb brine is to preserve food in a salt solution.
Definition of brine. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : water saturated or strongly impregnated with common salt. b : a strong saline solution (as of calcium chloride) 2 : the water of a sea or salt lake.