1. The Brillant was created in 1958 when Brussels hosted the World Fair and architecture reigned supreme
2. The Philips Pavilion, a remarkable structure designed by Le Corbusier, was the inspiration behind Delvaux’s new handbag, so intricate it was fittingly named ‘le Brillant’.
By, Behind, Brillant
3. The Brillant V6 would grow in size slightly and would also be offered with a focusing version where the taking and viewing lenses are externally coupled, bringing the camera back up to a more traditional TLR design
Brillant, Be, Bringing, Back
4. Despite these upgrades, the entire Brillant series was discontinued in 1951 and Voigtländer would never again make a TLR or
5. Brillant graduated from the University of Miami where he completed both his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Medicine degrees
Brillant, Both, Bachelor
6. Harold était le plus Brillant de tous.: Harold was the most brilliant of all of us.: Dur pourrait être Brillant avec la bonne commande.: Oddballs, who might just be brilliant, with the right commander.: L'industrie canadienne a un très Brillant avenir.: I think the Canadian industry has a very bright future.: Zhang était, un enfant Brillant et studieux.: Zhang was, by all reports, a bright
Brillant, Brilliant, Bonne, Be, Bright, By
7. Brillant Online Store WhatsApp +34 629 959 944 Tel
8. +34 93 727 83 38 www.Brillantbarcelona.com
9. English Translation of “Brillant” The official Collins French-English Dictionary online
10. English words for Brillant include brilliant, bright, shiny, gloss, polished, glossy, shining, shine, brilliance and sheen
Brillant, Brilliant, Bright, Brilliance
11. Brillant synonyms, Brillant pronunciation, Brillant translation, English dictionary definition of Brillant
12. Brillant - definition of Brillant by The Free Dictionary.
13. Nouveau album ‘Dany Brillant chante Aznavour: La Bohème’ disponible ici : https://DanyBrillant.lnk.to/DBCAAYRéalisé par : Thierry VergnesProduit par : Whang
14. Dr. Patrick Brillant, MD is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Greenville, NC and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field
15. The Brillant 220 is a compact, user-friendly precision wet abrasive cutting machine
16. Nouveau album ‘Dany Brillant chante Aznavour: La Bohème’ disponible ici : https://DanyBrillant.lnk.to/DBCAAYRéalisé par : Thierry VergnesProduit par : Whang
17. Spelling Book > Misspelled words index > brilliant-brillent-Brillant
Book, Brilliant, Brillent, Brillant
18. Brillant is a Qatari company specializing in Turkish products
19. Brillant -Butikken der er med på tidens trend! Brillant er en moderne smykkeforretning som ligger midt i ikast strøgcentret
20. Brillant Management und Beteiligungs GmbH, Verden, Germany, District Court of Walsrode HRB 209170: Network, Financial information
(ˈbrɪljənt) adj. 1. shining with light; sparkling. 2. (Colours) (of a colour) having a high saturation and reflecting a considerable amount of light; vivid. 3. outstanding; exceptional: a brilliant success. 4. splendid; magnificent: a brilliant show.
[ 2syll.bril-lian(t), br-illia-nt] The baby girl name Brilliant is pronounced as BRIHLYAHNT †. Brilliant's origin is English-American. The meaning of Brilliant is a dazzling and sparkling woman. See also the related categories, englishand american.
Definition of 'brilliant'. brilliant. A brilliant person, idea, or performance is extremely clever or skillful. She had a brilliant mind. It is a very high quality production, brilliantly written and acted. He was a deeply serious musician who had shown his brilliance very early. A brilliant career or success is very successful.
Definition of brilliant (Entry 2 of 2) : a gem (such as a diamond) cut in a particular form with numerous facets so as to have special brightness or brilliance : very bright : flashing with light : very impressive or successful : extremely intelligent : much more intelligent than most people