1. Bridle definition is - the headgear with which a horse is governed and which carries a bit and reins
2. How to use Bridle in a sentence
3. Bridle The headgear with which a horse is guided
4. Horses become quite adroit at spitting out Bridle bits so a well-designed Bridle is a necessity.
Become, Bridle, Bits
5. Anything that restrains or curbs: His common sense is a Bridle to his quick temper
6. How does the verb Bridle contrast with its synonyms? Some common synonyms of Bridle are check, curb, and restrain
7. While all these words mean "to hold back from or control in doing something," Bridle implies keeping under control by subduing or holding in. Bridle an impulse to throw the book down
Back, Bridle, By, Book
8. Dover Saddlery® Premier Padded Pony Hunter Bridle
9. Schockemöhle Equitus Gamma Double Bridle
10. Schockemöhle Venice Double Bridle
11. Dover Saddlery® Classic Derby Bridle
12. A Bridle (or cage, isolating column, bypass pipe, external chamber, etc.) is a vertical pipe connected to the side of a storage tank or process vessel typically with …
13. A nasal Bridle is a securement method used to discourage patients, young or old, from pulling on their nasoenteric feeding tube
14. Bridle is an associate professor and viral immunologist in the Department of Pathobiology at the University of Guelph
15. A Bridle is a special piping arrangement done by the piping designer to hold the Level Instruments for a Vessel or Tank
16. See example of an Instrument Bridle below.
17. Find 39 ways to say Bridle, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
18. : A nasal Bridle is a securement method used to discourage patients, young or old, from pulling on their nasoenteric feeding tube
19. A curb or check: put a Bridle on spending.
20. Our selection includes dressage Bridles, hunter Bridles, pony Bridles, show Bridles and padded Bridles
21. We’ve created our very own English Bridle collections with the Plymouth, Harwich, Wellfleet lines
22. Each line was designed by the riders at SmartPak and crafted from the finest Bridle leather available.
23. When you're riding a horse and scream "Whoa!" to make it stop, you're pulling on the reins, which are attached to a thing called the Bridle, the buckled straps around a horse's head that help you control its …
24. The Harwich® Topaz Crystal Bridle offers traditional styling and outstanding quality at an amazing value
25. This Bridle is crafted from durable, supple, vegetable-tanned leather and features a beautiful black color and topaz-colored crystal detailing on the curved browband
Bridle, Beautiful, Black, Browband
26. Womens Bridle and Bits Tapestry Event Approved Bag/Wristlet - 9540285
Bridle, Bits, Bag
27. Horse Lover Riding Boots Saddle Bit Bridle Funny T-Shirt Tee
Boots, Bit, Bridle
28. NAS: himself to be religious, and yet does not Bridle his tongue KJV: to be religious, and Bridleth not his INT: to be not bridling [the] tongue of himself
Be, Bridle, Bridleth, Bridling
29. James 3:2 V-ANA GRK: ἀνήρ δυνατὸς χαλιναγωγῆσαι καὶ ὅλον NAS: man, able to Bridle the whole body KJV: also to Bridle the whole INT: man able to Bridle
30. What does Bridle mean? To Bridle is to put headgear on a horse to control it, or to bring something under control
31. English Bridle (sides) Labor-intensive and incredibly appealing, English Bridle is a traditional leather with a variety of uses, from classic equestrian gear to high-end leather goods
32. Drum dyed and hot stuffed, English Bridle is smooth, flexible yet durable.
33. Double Bridle: A horse Bridle with four reins and two bits
34. Sidepull Bridle: A biteless horse Bridle that guides your horse through pressure on its cheekpieces and nasal bone.
Bridle, Biteless, Bone
35. Get the best deals on Bridle Rosette when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
36. Inflections of ' Bridle ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
37. Bridal is related to a bride, but Bridle refers to a part of a horse's harness and what you do with it.Although the words sound the same, they run in different circles unless you're getting a horse ready for her wedding
Bridal, Bride, But, Bridle
38. Horse Name Tag/Horse Tag/Bridle Charm/Horse Bridle tag/Bridle Tag/Halter tag/Horse ID Tag/Halter Charm/Horse Blanket Tag/Vet Tech Gift/Horse LaurenBrookeShop719
39. Horse Tack - Bridle Tag - Horse Halter Tag - Bridle Charm - Hand Stamped Tag - Pet Tag - Dog Tag - Cat Tag, Horse Blanket Name Tag, Name Tag HoofbeatDesigns
40. Bridle definition: A Bridle is a set of straps that is put around a horse's head and mouth so that the Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
41. Equestrian Bridle bags from Schneiders amp up your competitive style with classic details and serious protection for your gear
42. With personalization options and high-quality features, our Bridle bags help you stay organized and look professional while traveling the circuit.
43. The Bridle Boutique, East London, Eastern Cape
44. We offer equestrian Bridles that are unique and amazing value for money.
45. KJV Dictionary Definition: Bridle Bridle
46. Feb 6, 2021 - Explore Mistress Hu's board "scold's Bridles", followed by 187 people on Pinterest
Board, Bridles, By
47. See more ideas about scolds Bridle, Bridles, torture devices.
48. Bridle n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
49. (harness) briglia nf sostantivo femminile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere femminile: scrittrice, aquila, lampada, moneta, felicità : A horse with only a Bridle on ran into the road
50. ‘The man reaching for the Bridle saw Kemp and dropped the Bridle of his horse like it was a hot poker.’ ‘Lila nodded and offered them two horses' Bridles.’ ‘Flags flew on each wagon and there were ribbons on the horses' Bridles.’
51. Shop our selection of finest Bridles for show jumping and dressage
52. The Bridle is a leather harness mounted on the horse's head to give the rider better control of his steed, which is needed not only for general riding, but also for mounted combat or …
Bridle, Better, But
53. Bit Bridle Pink Plaid Embroidered Pearl Snap FLAWS $10 $1,111 Size: S Bit & Bridle crystaldawnsc
54. EUC Bit and Bridle stretch cardigan/ open duster $22 $48 Size: XXXL Bit & Bridle wednesdayvibes
55. A bitless Bridle is a general term describing a wide range of headgear for horses or other animals that controls the animal without using a bit.Direction control may also be via a noseband or cavesson, if one is used.The term hackamore is the most historically accurate word for most common forms of bitless headgear
Bitless, Bridle, Bit, Be
56. A good quality English Bridle can make all the difference in the communication between you and your horse
57. Jeffers offers dressage Bridles, stitched Bridles, split rein Bridles, training Bridles and more, made with quality materials like leather and nylon.
58. Bridle (n.) "headpiece of a horse's harness," used to govern and restrain the animal, Old English bridel "a Bridle, a restraint," related to bregdan "move quickly," from Proto-Germanic *bregdilaz (see braid (v.))
Bridle, Bridel, Bregdan, Bregdilaz, Braid
59. A scold's Bridle, sometimes called a witch's Bridle, a brank's Bridle, or simply branks, was an instrument of punishment, as a form of torture and public humiliation
Bridle, Brank, Branks
60. Bri'-d'-l (methegh wa-recen): The two words occur in conjunction (Psalms 32:9 the King James Version, "Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding; whose mouth must be held in with bit and Bridle, lest they come near unto thee"; the Revised Version (British and American)) "else they will not come near unto thee," margin, "that they come not near."
Bri, Be, Bit, Bridle, British
bridle (noun) · bridles (plural noun)
bridle (verb) · bridles (third person present) · bridled (past tense) · bridled (past participle) · bridling (present participle)