1. Breathtaking definition is - causing one to breathe rapidly or with difficulty : making one out of breath
Breathtaking, Breathe, Breath
2. How to use Breathtaking in a sentence.
3. Breathtaking definition, thrillingly beautiful, remarkable, astonishing, exciting, or the like: a Breathtaking performance
4. 21 synonyms of Breathtaking from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 23 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Breathtaking
6. Breathtaking: causing great …
7. Breathtaking - tending to cause suspension of regular breathing; "a breathless flight"; "Breathtaking adventure" breathless exciting - creating or arousing excitement; "an exciting account of her trip"
Breathtaking, Breathing, Breathless
8. Find 17 ways to say Breathtaking, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Breathtaking paint color SW 6814 by Sherwin-Williams
10. Breathtaking group "collect 5 Green Breathtaking Awards to get a Gold Award"-----Or you can use Tiler's minimalist version for invitation: But we will not be able to regard this for counting five to reach HALL OF FAME! This photo is Breathtaking! Please add this photo to Breathtaking-----Breathtaking HALL OF FAME GROUP the group of our award
Breathtaking, But, Be
11. Collecting everything below will also give you the Breathtaking achievement for Cyberpunk 2077.
12. Breathtaking is a strategy based on the evolution of 5000+ years of shared ideas in design philosophy creating an authentic Constitution of Design
13. It's Breathtaking started teaching classes in 1992
14. A Breathtaking display of flowers in their varied forms and colours was a delightful treat for the visitors who thronged the YWCA grounds throughout the day
15. The money shot is a Breathtaking Southwestern rockscape amid a tangle of colorful wildflowers, a scene worthy of mention in America the Beautiful.
16. This is the trello for A Breathtaking Adventure! (ABA) This is where you can find all the stand moves and how to upgrade stands
17. What does Breathtaking mean? The definition of Breathtaking is something that is very beautiful or astonishing
18. Download and use 5,000+ Breathtaking stock photos for free
19. You need to collect all of these items in order to get the "Breathtaking" Achievement/Trophy, which is for
20. Breathtaking is a story of loss, death, grief, depression and finding the strength to live again
21. This book is Breathtaking is a heart-wrenching coming-of-age story that left me absolutely gutted
22. See 4 authoritative translations of Breathtaking in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
23. Editorial Reviews "Breathtaking made me experience everything from the pain of loss to the joy of love, with twists that took my breath away, and characters that refilled my spirit.I left this story feeling grateful for the gift of living." - Jay Asher, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Thirteen Reasons Why
Breathtaking, Breath, Bestselling
24. ‘The setting is a Breathtaking reminder of the wondrous beauty of our province.’ ‘As a photographer, I am, of course, touched by the Breathtaking beauty of our wildlife.’ ‘Start at the top end of town for the sheer Breathtaking spectacle, if nothing else.’
Breathtaking, Beauty, By
25. Breathtaking adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (view, spectacle: beautiful) mozzafiato agg invar aggettivo invariabile : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo; non è declinato ma resta invariato: "È stata una prestazione super "
Breathtaking, Book, Big, Beautiful
26. Breathtaking: K2 follows seasoned climbers Carla Perez and Adrian Ballinger as they attempt summiting “the savage mountain” without the aid of supplemental oxygen — an expedition fraught with challenges that threaten not only their chance to …
27. WALLINGFORD, CT — This home is situated on 4 "Breathtaking" acres on East Dayton Hill Road in Wallingford, according to realtors
28. After a Breathtaking hike through the petroglyphs and towering cacti of Saguaro National Park, you’re in for an equally impressive meal
29. Breathtaking - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
30. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Breathtaking adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (view, spectacle: beautiful)
Breathtaking, Book, Big, Beautiful
31. Breathtaking definition: If you say that something is Breathtaking , you are emphasizing that it is extremely Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
32. Breathtaking is a sweeping ethnographic account of asthma and its treatments that expertly traverses questions of lived experience, medical technology, and critical ecology as they bear on the epidemic of disordered breathing
Breathtaking, Bear, Breathing
33. Breathtaking is located in Watersound Beach and offers a restaurant, free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool
Breathtaking, Beach, Bikes
34. Synonyms for Breathtaking in Free Thesaurus
35. 18 synonyms for Breathtaking: amazing, striking, exciting, brilliant, dramatic, stunning
36. ‘The setting is a Breathtaking reminder of the wondrous beauty of our province.’ ‘As a photographer, I am, of course, touched by the Breathtaking beauty of our wildlife.’ ‘Start at the top end of town for the sheer Breathtaking spectacle, if nothing else.’
Breathtaking, Beauty, By
37. Breathtaking definition, thrillingly beautiful, remarkable, astonishing, exciting, or the like: a Breathtaking performance
38. "Breathtaking View” is the perfect name for this lovely 3-bedroom 2-bathroom chalet which will sleep 10
Breathtaking, Bedroom, Bathroom
39. Breathtaking is a scorching corrective to any suggestion that the pandemic is a hoax and that empty hospital corridors imply deserted intensive care units
40. Synonyms for Breathtaking include amazing, incredible, brilliant, fantastic, magnificent, mind-blowing, astonishing, electrifying, exhilarating and impressive
Breathtaking, Brilliant, Blowing
41. An act of Breathtaking arrogance see thesaurus at beautiful — Breathtakingly adverb Examples from the Corpus Breathtaking • The implications of this were absolutely Breathtaking
Breathtaking, Beautiful, Breathtakingly
42. • The changes in the city since 1980 have been Breathtaking
43. • The drive along the beach and up the mountain and is truly Breathtaking.
44. Breathtaking was not what I expected
45. — Peter “Breathtaking” Sark 🔛 #XboxFanFest (@petertheleader) June 9, 2019 Video of the moment at the Los Angeles convention went viral, further fueling the “Keanussance” wave of popularity surrounding last month’s release of Reeves’ latest movies, “John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum,” and “Always Be My Maybe.”
46. Attorney John Durham has uncovered "Breathtaking" evidence about "corrupt" origins of the Russia investigation, according to President Trump.
Definition of breathtaking 1 : causing one to breathe rapidly or with difficulty : making one out of breath a breathtaking pain in her side 2 a : exciting, thrilling a breathtaking race b : very great : astonishing his breathtaking ignorance
Definition of breathtaking. 1 : causing one to breathe rapidly or with difficulty : making one out of breath a breathtaking pain in her side.
The word ‘breathtaking’ is an adjective as it describes someone or something of being amazing or awesome. ‘Breathtakingly’ is an adverb that describes an action of being amazingly or surprisingly done.