1. Expect this and more at Breaks Interstate Park, up in the mountains of Virginia and Kentucky, where uncommon history, heritage, and heart offer a welcome that never wears out
2. FEATURED AMENITIES Breaks INTERSTATE PARK, INC.
3. Sean and DC are able to break a select group of products for personal Breaks
4. If you do not see the "Break Live" button on a product then it is not a product that is eligible for personal Breaks at this time.
Break, , Breaks
5. My Breaks were screeching so i thought they were bad
6. I dont know much about cars, but anyways the guy told me the Breaks looked brand new there was just a spot that was making them squeel
But, Breaks, Brand
7. Breaks Interstate Park, Breaks, Virginia
8. We do NFL sports cards Breaks, NBA sports cards Breaks, MLB sports cards Breaks, hockey sports cards Breaks, and more every single week!
9. The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) does not require employers to provide meal or Breaks to employees
10. When employers choose to provide rest or meal Breaks, it places restrictions on the employers
11. Thus, when employers provide employees rest Breaks that last 20 minutes or less, federal law requires that those Breaks be paid
12. Breaks must be scheduled as close to the midpoint of a work period as possible.
13. Meal Breaks may be used for prayer or other activities
14. Workers must be allowed to pray during their meal Breaks
15. Additional Resources for Meal Breaks.
16. Work Breaks, rest periods State law requires employers to provide employees with restroom time and sufficient time to eat a meal
17. Page Breaks are dividers that break a worksheet into separate pages for printing
18. Microsoft Excel inserts automatic page Breaks based on the paper size, margin settings, scale options, and the positions of any manual page Breaks that you insert.
19. Featured Breaks Shipping Insurance
20. Meal period is required where employees are not afforded necessary Breaks and/or permitted to eat lunch while working
21. Breaks can prevent “decision fatigue.” Author S.J
22. The right to receive paid rest Breaks cannot be waived by the worker or employer
Breaks, Be, By
23. Note: Recent court cases have defined how agricultural workers must be paid during their rest Breaks.
Definition of break. 1a : to separate into parts with suddenness or violence broke a plate Break the chocolate bar in half. 10a : to split into smaller units, parts, or processes : divide Break the grammar lesson into digestible chunks.
break something free (from something) to force something to detach from something; to get something out of the hold of something else. I broke the gun free from her grasp.
To make known, as news: break a story. 16. To surpass or outdo: broke the league's home-run record. 17. To overcome or put an end to, especially by force or strong opposition: break a deadlock in negotiations; break a strike. 18. Sports To win a game on (an opponent's service), as in tennis. 19. To lessen the force or effect of: break a fall. 20.
Verb She broke the cup when she dropped it on the floor. Break the chocolate bar into pieces so that everyone can have some. It is easiest to break a chain at its weakest link. A chain will break at its weakest link. The fall broke his arm. His arm broke in three places when he fell. A bruise forms when a blood vessel breaks under the skin.