breakneck (adjective) · break-neck (adjective)
1. Examples of Breakneck in a Sentence the Breakneck production of naval vessels during World War II Recent Examples on the Web Founded in October 2017, the upstart coffee chain grew at an apparently Breakneck …
2. Breakneck adjective dangerous, rapid, excessive, rash, reckless, precipitate, headlong, express Jack drove to Mayfair at Breakneck speed
3. Adjective reckless or dangerous, especially because of excessive speed; hazardous: He raced through the streets at Breakneck speed.
4. That uncertainty, which comes with untold economic repercussions, contributed to a slower-than-usual free agent market this winter — but one that now appears to have entered a final, Breakneck phase
5. Seize Me (Breakneck, #1), Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2), Resenting Me (Breakneck, #2.5), Shadowing Me (Breakneck, #3), Discovering Me (Breakneck, #4),
6. Breakneck is open again! (Though I highly recommend visiting at an off-peak time — it has been extremely crowded here on weekend afternoons.) Background you can feel free to skip: Until recently, I didn’t understand why Breakneck Ridge was such a wildly popular hike.
7. Generally considered as the best one along Hudson valley because it is challenging and has amazing views, Breakneck ridge trail is always super crowded in summer, especially on weekends
8. Breakneck Ridge is a challenging climb in Hudson Highlands State Park Preserve with views of the Hudson River about 90 minutes north of New York City
9. The 2.8-mile Breakneck Ridge Trail is easily accessible by car via Route 9D and by train from Manhattan via Metro-North’s Hudson Line, so you can count on lots of company during your hike.
10. On this page you will find the solution to Breakneck … or something to break crossword clue crossword clue
11. At Breakneck tavern our chefs are proud to work with local farms to source sustainable products from here in western pennsylvania
12. 23 synonyms of Breakneck from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
13. Find another word for Breakneck
14. Breakneck: moving, proceeding, or acting with great speed
15. But as for Breakneck, we'll wait for the restaurant to …
16. Breakneck Biotech innovation seems to move almost as quickly as social-media misinformation, and substantial equivalence remains a flexible framework for this Breakneck pace.
17. Fly at Breakneck speed as you pursue your mission and get as far as you can
18. Fly at Breakneck speed as you pursue your mission and get as far as you can
19. If he can maintain that Breakneck pace, I think he's going to win the race!
20. The 59 steps of the Breakneck Stairs connecting côte de la Montagne to rue du Petit-Champlain are just one of the ways to move between Upper and Lower Town
21. Fly at Breakneck speed as you pursue your mission and get as far as you can
22. Breakneck is an antagonist of Turbo: F.A.S.T..He appeared in the episode Ace of Race
23. He first appeared when Chet was in a safety race with Ace Gecko, but Breakneck crossed the road in front of Chet
24. He later supported Turbo showing how fast he is, but White Shadow saw him taking bets as the only one betting for Turbo while everyone else betted on Ace Gecko, but Ace and Breakneck were …
25. Breakneck Gold SouthPeak Interactive's arcade racer revs up at the starting line.
26. If you say that something happens or travels at Breakneck speed, you mean that it happens or travels very fast
27. Jack drove to Mayfair at Breakneck speed
28. Synonyms: dangerous, rapid, excessive, rash More Synonyms of Breakneck COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
29. Riggio and Kitt Lundgren must race against a cold-blooded predator who moves at Breakneck speed in this heart-pounding thriller from New York Times bestselling author Erica Spindler.
30. Breakneck, Minneapolis, Minnesota
31. Minneapolis MC Tyler "Breakneck the Mage" Franz has over 15 years of booking shows and battle rapping across the country and upwards of 15 official
32. Breakneck is an Epic Emote in Battle Royale that can be earned by reaching Tier 79 of Season X Battle Pass.
33. Riggio and Kitt Lundgren must race against a cold-blooded predator who moves at Breakneck speed in this heart-pounding thriller from New York Times bestselling author Erica Spindler
34. Definition of Breakneck adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
35. Contact Breakneck Tavern! Be sure to follow us on social media for the latest news, promotions and events! Get in Touch! Fields marked with an * are required
36. Breakneck is a new pinnacle weapon that was released with season 5
37. The lower reaches of Breakneck Ridge attract a multitude of hikers in all seasons except winter
38. Breakneck: 1 adj moving at very high speed “a Breakneck pace” Synonyms: dangerous , unsafe involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm
39. Breakneck is a taut thriller, which proves Erica Spindler is still a master of suspense
40. Breakneck Mountain is a 9.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Stony Point, New York that features a river and is rated as moderate
41. Synonyms for Breakneck in Free Thesaurus
42. 16 synonyms for Breakneck: dangerous, rapid, excessive, rash, reckless, precipitate, headlong
43. Breakneck definition: If you say that something happens or travels at Breakneck speed, you mean that it happens Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
44. WELCOME TO Breakneck! There are numerous trails--marked and unmarked--in the Breakneck Ridge area, and almost all hikes here are considered strenuous
45. On weekends Memorial Day Weekend through Veterans Day, our Breakneck Trail Stewards (right) are available at the Breakneck trailhead with maps (highly …
46. Breakneck is a small bolted cliff south east of Pittsburgh in the small area known as Breakneck
47. Breakneck - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
48. Breakneck is an legendary Auto Rifle introduced in Destiny 2, with the release of Black Armory
49. This weapon has the following lore associated: Breakneck is receivable from the Before the Storm quest.
50. Includes 500 Auto Rifle Kills Complete the quest steps and Gambit Matches to earn the exclusive Legendary Auto Rifle “Breakneck”
51. Breakneck is a multiplayer map from Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and the Anniversary map pack for Halo: Reach.The map is a remake of the popular Halo 2 map, Headlong.Breakneck includes most of the things that Headlong is well known for (e.g
52. Our Breakneck Ridge Station – which is just north of Cold Spring Station — provides weekend and holiday service to hikers interested in taking on the popular Breakneck Ridge Trail
53. Watch trailers, read customer and critic reviews, and buy Breakneck directed by Jacopo Rondinelli for $12.99.
54. High quality Breakneck gifts and merchandise
Breakneck definition, reckless or dangerous, especially because of excessive speed; hazardous: He raced through the streets at breakneck speed. See more.
Examples of Breakneck in a sentence. The racecar moved around the track at breakneck speeds, zooming past the other drivers. 🔊 Moving at a breakneck pace, the runner was able to top her past race times by 30 seconds. 🔊 Riding his bike at a breakneck speed, the dangerous cyclist came close to crashing into an oncoming car. 🔊
The definition of breakneck is something that is moving really, dangerously fast. Driving at 100 miles per hour is an example of driving at breakneck speed.