See also: Breakfast Breakfasting Breakfastless Continental The Bed Portuguese American English Dog's Breadth Breach Break Breath Breathe Breakdown Breakthrough Breast Breathtaking Breathing Breached Bream Breaking
1. Start your day with an easy pancake or omelet Breakfast. Or plan a showstopping brunch with quiches, waffles, casseroles, and more!
2. Breakfast: Start the day with family favorites, from French toast and Breakfast casseroles to bacon and eggs.
3. We all know Breakfast is the most important meal of the day
4. Best Breakfast Restaurants in Chattanooga, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Chattanooga, and search by price, location, and more.
Best, Breakfast, By
5. A healthy Breakfast doesn't always have to be a traditional Breakfast menu
6. Healthy Breakfast options include: Cooked oatmeal topped with almonds or dried cranberries; A whole-wheat pita stuffed with hard-boiled egg and a vegetable such as spinach; A whole-wheat tortilla filled with vegetables, salsa and low-fat shredded cheese
7. Breakfast is often described as the most important meal of the day, providing as it does sustenance and energy (i.e., calories) for whatever activities lay ahead
8. As nutritionist Adelle Davis famously put it back in the 1960s: “Eat Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.”
9. Breakfast may begin with orange juice, cereals, and stewed or fresh fruits
10. The heart of the full Breakfast is bacon, eggs, and sausages (also called bangers in the U.K.)
Breakfast, Bacon, Bangers
11. A cup of tea is a popular and traditional drink with Breakfast, as is coffee.
12. The McDonald’s Breakfast Menu includes all your favorite Breakfast items! From our Egg McMuffin® Breakfast sandwich to our famous Hash Browns, you'll find everything you love! Order now and pickup with Mobile Order & Pay or use McDelivery® on Uber Eats for Breakfast delivery! McDelivery® at participating McDonald’s.
13. Enjoying a delicious Breakfast is the perfect way to start your day
14. Try your hand at a variety of our best Breakfast recipes, including hot cereals, sweet breads, savory eggs, and casseroles
Best, Breakfast, Breads
15. Whether serving guests, family, or just yourself, our scrumptious Breakfast …
16. Breakfast definition, the first meal of the day; morning meal: A hearty Breakfast was served at 7 a.m
17. It's usually eaten for Breakfast or lunch, but I think it's tasty anytime
18. It is similar to the Turkish dish 'Menemen' and to the Latin American Breakfast dish 'Huevos Rancheros.'
19. Best Breakfast Restaurants in Phoenix, Central Arizona: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Phoenix, and search by price, location, and more.
Best, Breakfast, By
20. A Breakfast bar can be a lifesaver in such times, offering you a nutrition-packed snack that you can have on the go without wasting a single minute.
Breakfast, Bar, Be
21. As we all know, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day - so why not make it delicious! Whip up one of our easy Breakfast recipes that will leave you ready to tackle your busy day.
22. Try these sweet and savory Breakfast and brunch favorites that can be made ahead of time or quick and easy to start the morning off right! Casseroles, cinnamon rolls and my grandma’s famous pancakes are always favorites in our home.
Breakfast, Brunch, Be
23. Breakfast Your Breakfast is your first meal of the day
24. They had eggs and toast for Breakfast.
25. Looking for Breakfast recipes? Start your day with the best Breakfast recipes from Natasha’s Kitchen! Everything from casseroles, pancakes, Breakfast potatoes, waffles, and egg recipes like our famous Breakfast sandwich!
26. Enjoy these easy Breakfast recipes to start your day off right and don’t forget the sweet treat after Breakfast like our moist banana bread or these lemon glazed
Breakfast, Banana, Bread
27. Breakfast definition is - the first meal of the day especially when taken in the morning
28. How to use Breakfast in a sentence.
29. Breakfast Family Feast with Pancakes Four servings each of scrambled eggs and golden hash browns, 8 hickory-smoked bacon strips, 8 pork sausage links, and 8 fluffy buttermilk pancakes
Breakfast, Browns, Bacon, Buttermilk
30. A meal eaten in the morning as the first meal of the day: What do you want for Breakfast? Jane never eats Breakfast
31. She arrived shortly after Breakfast.
32. A quick Breakfast doesn’t have to come in the form of a muffin or fast food Breakfast sandwich to count as a healthy Breakfast option
33. Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day
34. Breakfast burritos are the unsung hero of camping Breakfasts! You can even make them ahead of time and freeze them
Breakfast, Burritos, Breakfasts
35. Don’t Forget the Fruit! Raspberry Breakfast Bar
36. Our easy, delicious, dairy-free(!) raspberry Breakfast bars are studded with fresh berry bites baked between two oatmeal-laden layers.
Breakfast, Bars, Berry, Bites, Baked, Between
37. What does Breakfast mean? The definition of Breakfast is a morning meal, or the first meal of the day
39. Easy online ordering for takeout and delivery from Breakfast restaurants near you
40. Breakfast Near You Order Breakfast online or visit the Taco Bell ® location nearest you
41. Think you can dream up the best Breakfast? With Taco Bell’s completely customizable Breakfast menu, the options are nearly endless! At your nearby Taco Bell® location, you can find all of your favorite Mexican inspired Breakfast items.
Best, Breakfast, Bell
42. A delicious, nutritious Breakfast is the perfect way to start the day
43. Whether you’re after eggs all kinds of ways, simple porridge with a variety of toppings, or stacks of golden waffles and pancakes at the weekend, we’ve got you covered with our brilliant Breakfast …
44. Start your day the right way with SUBWAY® Breakfast sandwiches
45. Browse all our Breakfast options, including egg white sandwiches on flatbread, and don't forget spinach and other favorite toppings!
46. Retro 3-in-1 Breakfast Machine Does it All This Is the Winning Recipe from the 2016 International Biscuit Festival These Peter Cottontail Pancakes Will Delight Kids and Adults Alike
47. See: (if you) sing before Breakfast, (you'll) cry before night (if you) sing before Breakfast, (you'll) cry before supper (one) will eat (someone or something) for Breakfast (one) will have (someone or something) for Breakfast a dog's Breakfast a dog's Breakfast/dinner bed and Breakfast bed-and-Breakfast Breakfast of champions donkey's Breakfast eat
Before, Breakfast, Bed
48. A full Breakfast is a substantial cooked Breakfast meal, often served in the United Kingdom and Ireland, that typically includes bacon, sausages, eggs, black pudding, baked beans, tomatoes and mushrooms, toast, and a beverage such as coffee or tea.It appears in different regional variants and is referred to by different names depending on the area
Breakfast, Bacon, Black, Baked, Beans, Beverage, By
The word “breakfast” came into English usage in the 15th century to describe the first repast of the day. Before that, the term was “morgenmete,” meaning “morning meal.” The Old English word for dinner, disner, means to break a fast, and was the first meal eaten in the day until its meaning shifted in...
Certainly to breakfast is a verb, quite. If it were the verb, to sit down to breakfast would be to make the point that she didn't stand to breakfast: I don't think that is the point being made here.
The definition of the word breakfast is the first meal of the day and its origin was derived from the late Middle English verbs break and fast. The word literally means to break the fasting period from the day before. It does not mean to make sure you fill your bellies within minutes of waking.
breakfast food (noun) any food (especially cereal) usually served for breakfast How to pronounce breakfast food ?