1. A : a failure to function preventing a Breakdown of the health-care system
2. B : failure to progress or have effect : disintegration a Breakdown of negotiations.
3. Breakdown definition, a breaking down, wearing out, or sudden loss of ability to function efficiently, as of a machine
4. Healthcare systems could get overloaded, tooOn top of a Breakdown of the testing systems, there’s a serious concern that an influx of people with severe influenza could push healthcare systems over the edge too
5. A nervous Breakdown (also called a mental Breakdown) is a term that describes a period of extreme mental or emotional stress
6. Breakdown Sports USA serves thousands of players, coaches, fans, officials, school districts, and parents from across the upper midwest every year
7. Breakdown Sports USA stands with our black coaches, players, parents, officials, teachers, and fans.
8. National Truck & Trailer Services Breakdown Directory is your most comprehensive guide to semi truck repair facilities nationwide
9. Provided to YouTube by Rhino/Warner RecordsBreakdown · Tom Petty And The HeartbreakersTom Petty & The Heartbreakers℗ 1978 Gone Gator RecordsOrgan, Piano: Ben
10. Breakdown is an action thriller that runs out of steam pretty fast and is fairly predictable
11. Breakdown noun [C] (FAILURE) a mechanical failure, or a failure in a system or a relationship: There was evidently a Breakdown in communication leading to the false report
12. Their car trip was a disaster – they had frequent Breakdowns …
13. Breakdown, Breakdown, let's go! …
14. Mariah Carey's official music video for "Breakdown"Listen to Mariah Carey: https://MariahCarey.lnk.to/listenYD Subscribe to the official Mariah Carey YouTube
15. With Breakdown, the two words join together to create a noun, just as build and up make the noun buildup and down and turn create the noun downturn.So if you need a noun, pick Breakdown.It's always a noun
Breakdown, Build, Buildup
16. The term "nervous Breakdown" is sometimes used by people to describe a stressful situation in which they're temporarily unable to function normally in day-to-day life
17. A mental Breakdown is a rather common term used by lots of people on a daily basis
Breakdown, By, Basis
18. If you are someone who wishes to update their info about a mental Breakdown and how it can affect you, keep reading the article.
19. Breakdown is a first-person action game in the truest sense
20. Breakdown definition: The Breakdown of something such as a relationship , plan , or discussion is its failure Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
21. Breakdown, it's alright It's alright It's alright Submit Corrections
22. Breakdown is the sixth album by singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge, released in 1999 (see 1999 in music)
23. → the Breakdown of trade talks between the US and EC officials (=nervous Breakdown) dépression f (nerveuse) → They often seem depressed and close to emotional Breakdown
24. Breakdown doesn't do enough to distinguish itself from an overcrowded canon of distinctly average British film
25. “Breakdown” is the first single from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers' self-titled debut album
26. Breakdown was a Decepticonsoldier and warrior
27. Breakdown arrived on Earth, withhis longtime partner and friend,Knock Out, three years after the Decepticons were last seen and shortly after their return
28. While there, Breakdown reencountered Bulkhead and met his new human ally
29. Eventually, Breakdown was captured by Mech …
30. Breakdown (4) Profile: NYHC (New York Hard Core) band from Yonkers, New York, USA
31. A Breakdown is a downward move in a security's price, usually through an identified level of support, that portends further declines
32. A Breakdown commonly occurs on …
33. “I think that was a mental Breakdown,” UFC president Dana White told Yahoo! Sports
34. Breakdown翻譯：故障, 故障，毛病, 細分, 細目；分類, 生病, 神經失常；神經衰弱。了解更多。
35. The Breakdown is the next chilling, propulsive novel from B
36. Breakdown n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
37. (finance: itemization) (finanza) scomposizione nf sostantivo femminile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere femminile: scrittrice, aquila, lampada, moneta, felicità : The Breakdown of the department's spending budget is shown in this graph.
38. Breakdown[′brāk‚dau̇n] (electricity) A large, usually abrupt rise in electric current in the presence of a small increase in voltage; can occur in a confined gas between two electrodes, a gas tube, the atmosphere (as lightning), an electrical insulator, and a reverse-biased semiconductor diode
Breakdown, Br, Between, Biased
39. Also known as electrical Breakdown
40. This type of Breakdown insurance is applied to a specific car, van or bike – so anyone could be driving it when it breaks down and still be covered
Breakdown, Bike, Be, Breaks
41. Vehicle Breakdown cover is most useful if you only drive one vehicle, or you have a family car shared by several members of your household.
42. Regardless of whether you're travelling for business or leisure, European Breakdown cover is an essential product for many people on long-distance trips.
43. Mayim Bialik’s Breakdown is a quirky, informative, and interactive podcast breaking down the myths and misunderstandings about mental health and emotional well-being
Bialik, Breakdown, Breaking, Being
44. Breakdown is a fantastic thriller with Kurt Russell
45. The Breakdown is a page-turning thriller that will leave you questioning the family you love, the friends you trust, and even your own mind.” ―Wendy Walker, author of the USA Today bestselling novel All Is Not Forgotten “In the same vein as the author’s acclaimed debut,
46. Breakdown is a noun that means a failure of a system, a relationship, one’s mental health, or communication.It can also mean a separation of a whole into smaller parts.
47. She’s locked herself in the bathroom and has been having a mental Breakdown
Bathroom, Been, Breakdown
48. Breakdown Summary : Trapped inside a mysterious laboratory, Derrick Cole discovers his powers as he fights against a military faction's legion of super-human warriors.
49. Breakdown of Will is an interesting and thought provoking book on the effect that hyperbolic discounting of valuation has on psychology and self control
50. 2 days ago · “I think that was a mental Breakdown,” White told Yahoo! Sports after the event
break down. 1. (intr) to cease to function; become ineffective: communications had broken down. 2. to yield or cause to yield, esp to strong emotion or tears: she broke down in anguish. 10. 11. an analysis or classification of something into its component parts: he prepared a breakdown of the report.
Definition of 'breakdown'. breakdown. The breakdown of something such as a relationship, plan, or discussion is its failure or ending.
break down(verb) cause to fall or collapse. Synonyms: go, conk out, give way, collapse, crush, dissect, analyse, break, take apart, die, lose it, snap, crumble, decompose, break up, give out, tumble, analyze, fail, crumple, go bad.
Break down is a phrasal verb. It has various meanings, the two most common of which are to cease functioning and to disassemble. For example, Always break down your corrugated boxes before putting them in the recycling bin.