break (verb) · breaks (third person present) · broke (past tense) · breaking (present participle) · broken (past participle)
break (noun) · breaks (plural noun) · break of serve (noun) · breaks of serve (plural noun) · service break (noun) · service breaks (plural noun)
break (noun) · breaks (plural noun)
1. Break definition is - to separate into parts with suddenness or violence
2. Break and brake: Remembering Which is Which
3. Break 2018 TV-MA 1h 36m Romantic Comedies After a serious accident, Lucie tries to rediscover herself as a dancer and meets Vincent, a talented b-boy battling his own insecurities.
4. Break definition, to smash, split, or divide into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments: He broke a vase
5. 75 rows · Break is the most general: That delicate ornament will Break easily
6. 212 synonyms of Break from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 407 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find 473 ways to say Break, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Have a great fail, prank, or win? Send us your video and get paid to be featured in our weekly compilation! Visit http://Break.com/webuyvideos for more infor
9. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Break crossword clue
10. Formerly known as EF College Break
11. Break or brake: Both the words even though sound the same, they have different meanings with different use in the English language
12. Break [Control Structure] Description
13. Break is used to exit from a for, while or do… while loop, bypassing the normal loop condition
14. Break: Twice the balls, twice the paddles, four times the frustration! See if you can Break out of this one
15. Recess (Break), time in which a group of people is temporarily dismissed from its duties Break (work), time off during a shift/recess Coffee Break, a daily social gathering for a snack and short downtime practiced by employees in business and industry; Annual leave (holiday/vacation), paid time off work granted by employers to employees to be used for whatever the
16. The Break: Season 1 (Recap) Episodes The Break
17. 2 days ago · Miami Beach officials have declared a state of emergency due to "overwhelming" spring Break crowds, imposing an 8 p.m
18. Break wind first attested 1550s
19. To Break (something) out (1890s) probably is an image from dock work, of freeing cargo before unloading it
20. The ironic theatrical good luck formula Break a leg (by 1948, said to be from at least 1920s) has parallels in German Hals- und Beinbruch "Break your neck and leg," and Italian in bocca al lupo.
21. Police Break Up Spring Break Crowds in Miami Beach The police fired pepper balls to disperse crowds after an 8 p.m
22. Break (PHP 4, PHP 5, PHP 7, PHP 8) Break ends execution of the current for, foreach, while, do-while or switch structure.
23. Break accepts an optional numeric argument which tells it how many nested enclosing structures are to be broken out of
24. Definition and synonyms of Break from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
25. This is the British English definition of Break.View American English definition of Break.
26. Break is used to exit from a do, for, or while loop, bypassing the normal loop condition
27. When you Break something, you ruin it
28. When you take a Break, you stop and rest
29. If you play catch during your lunch Break, try not to Break any windows.
30. You have already seen the Break statement used in an earlier chapter of this tutorial
31. The Break statement can also be used to jump out of a loop.
32. The Break (French: La Trêve, "The Truce") is a French-language Belgian crime drama television series, produced by Anthony Rey and directed by Matthieu Donck
33. Break, Break, Break By Alfred, Lord Tennyson About this Poet More than any other Victorian-era writer, Tennyson has seemed the embodiment of his age, both to his contemporaries and to modern readers
34. The Break statement ends execution of the nearest enclosing loop or conditional statement in which it appears
35. The Break statement is used with the conditional switch statement and with the do, for, and while loop statements.
36. Break is a lightweight, native app for accessing School Loop
37. 1 day ago · College students have arrived in the South Florida area for the annual spring Break ritual, prompting city officials to impose an 8pm to 6am curfew as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
38. Three Days Grace's official music video for 'Break'
39. Click to listen to Three Days Grace on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/ThreeDaysGraceSpot?IQid=TDGBreakAs fe
40. Traduction Break dans le dictionnaire Anglais - Français de Reverso, voir aussi 'Break in',Break away',Break down',Break into', conjugaison, expressions idiomatiques
41. Synonyms for Break in Free Thesaurus
42. 841 synonyms for Break: shatter, separate, destroy, split, divide, crack, snap, smash, crush, fragment
43. The Break in C or C++ is a loop control statement which is used to terminate the loop
44. As soon as the Break statement is encountered from within a loop, the loop iterations stops there and control returns from the loop immediately to the first statement after the loop.
45. When a Break statement is encountered inside a loop, the loop is immediately terminated and the program control resumes at the next statement following the loop
46. The Java Break statement is used to Break loop or switch statement
47. It Breaks the current flow of …
48. When [n] is provided, the n-th enclosing loop is exited.Break 1 is equivalent to Break.
49. To better understand how to use the Break statement, let’s take a look at the following examples.
50. How To Break Out Of a Nested Loop
51. You can Break out of a certain number of levels in a nested loop by adding Break n statement
52. For example, following code will Break out the second done statement:
53. 2 days ago · Images from South Florida's spring Break season offer little hint a deadly virus is still running rampant in the country
54. A recent travel industry survey found 12% of respondents made spring Break travel plans by the end of February, and Miami is expecting students from more than 200 colleges to …
55. 1 day ago · CDC advises against travel while spring Break chaos worries some Miami Beach businesses trying to recover from pandemic Published Mon, Mar 22 …
56. 1 day ago · The European Union and Britain are pursuing talks to Break their deadlock over AstraZeneca Plc’s coronavirus shots
57. 2 days ago · Miami Beach Issues Curfew To Curb Swelling Spring Break Crowds : Coronavirus Updates "Too many people are coming here right now," Mayor Dan …
In popular music, a break is an instrumental or percussion section or interlude during a song derived from or related to stop-time – being a "break" from the main parts of the song or piece. A solo break in jazz occurs when the rhythm section stops playing behind a soloist for a brief period,...
make or break. Also found in: Acronyms. 1. verb To cause either to succeed or to fail; to cause either a positive or negative outcome. When you're young, you often think that big obstacles will either make or break you, but as you get older you realize that it's not that simple. One kick can make or break their season.
Break Someone of Something Meaning Definition: To make someone discontinue a habit. This idiom originated around the early-1600s. See here for a discussion of break and brake. In this conversation, two high-school students are talking about what to wear on the first day of school.
Synonyms for take a break lie down recline sit back take it easy unwind breathe easy calm down catch one's breath chill out collect oneself compose oneself cool off feel at home hang loose loosen up make oneself at home mellow out put one's feet up rest settle back sit around take a breather take a load off take ten wind down