1. Break in (to something or some place) to force entry into a place criminally; to enter some place forcibly for the purpose of robbery or other illegal acts
2. Find 27 ways to say Break in, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. The Crossword Solver found 63 answers to the Break in crossword clue
4. Break in Both feature a break-in, an older neighbor, an unsettling incident involving the family pet, and a wife who processes her abandonment by furiously writing letters
5. 8 synonyms of Break in from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 22 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Break in: to enter a house or …
7. Principales traductions: Anglais: Français: Break in vi phrasal phrasal verb, intransitive: Verb with adverb(s) or preposition(s), having special meaning and not taking direct object--for example, "make up" [=reconcile]: "After they fought, they made up." (enter by force) entrer par effraction loc v locution verbale: groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe.
8. Break in From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Break in phrasal verb 1 to enter a building by using force, in order to steal something Thieves broke in and stole £10,000 worth of computer equipment
9. Break in to Alcatraz! Break in to Area 51! An entertaining and immersive experience! It’s a collaborative experience unlike any other—and it begins the moment you lift the lid off of the game box
10. Inside, you will see a 3D shape with graphics representing the area you are trying to Break into.
11. ROBLOX Break in (Story) is an event-based Roblox Horror Game, like Camping but WAY BETTER! WATCH OUT FOR SCARY LARRY!!Don't forget to use my Star Code "NOODL
12. They called the police as soon as they heard someone Break into their house.
13. What does break-in mean? The definition of a Break in is an illegal entry into a house, building or vehicle
14. (noun) An example of a Break in is a
15. Break in (third-person singular simple present breaks in, present participle breaking in, simple past broke in, past participle broken in) (intransitive) To enter a place by force or illicit means
16. Definition and synonyms of Break in from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
17. This is the British English definition of Break in.View American English definition of Break in.
18. Break in is the story of Kit's struggle to help Holly and her husband (the son of the Fielding family's most bitter rival) prevent bankruptcy when a gossipy newspaper begins printing horrible rumors about the state of their solvency.
19. Something is wrong!Chilly Charlie Deviled Egg is the secondary antagonist in Break in exclusive to the Egg Hunt 2020 Mission and Chilly Charlie’s quest
20. Break in [sb] vtr phrasal sep phrasal verb, transitive, separable: Verb with adverb(s) or preposition(s), having special meaning, divisible--for example, "call off" [=cancel], "call the game off," "call off the game." (train [sb] to do a job) entrenar a vtr + prep : The company runs a …
21. Break in is a sports simulation video game by Naxat Soft in 1989 for the PC Engine and released only in Japan
22. Break in Service means any Plan Year, or, for the initial eligibility computation period under Section 3.2, the 12-consecutive month period beginning on the first day of which an Employee has an Hour of Service, in which an Employee has 500 or fewer Hours of Service.Solely for this purpose, an Employee shall be considered employed for his normal hours of paid employment during a Recognized
23. So Break in Break in You let me fall apart without letting go Then you pick up the pieces and you make me whole I didn't want to escape From the bricks that I laid down You are the only one The only one that sees me Trusts me and believes me You are the only one The only one that knows me And in the dark you show me Yeah it's perfectly reckless
24. (AP) — Two North Carolina men on spring Break in Florida have been charged with drugging and raping a woman who later died, possibly of a drug overdose in Miami Beach
break into(Verb) To enter illegally or by force, especially in order to commit a crime. break into(Verb) To open or begin to use.
Break action is a type of firearm action in which the barrel or barrels are hinged much like a door and rotate perpendicularly to the bore axis to expose the breech and allow loading and unloading of cartridges. A separate operation may be required for the cocking of a hammer to fire the new round.
Answer : The noun forms of "break" are "break", "breaking" and "breakage". [ 1] [ 2] [ 3] Chat 1-on-1 with licensed lawyers here & get your answers ASAP. No need to wait for a lawyer to answer.