1. Breadth definition is - distance from side to side : width
2. How to use Breadth in a sentence.
3. Breadth definition, the measure of the second largest dimension of a plane or solid figure; width
4. Breadth synonyms, Breadth pronunciation, Breadth translation, English dictionary definition of Breadth
5. Wide scope; width: she measured the Breadth of the fabric Not to be confused with: breath – respiration; a stirring of air: a breath of spring breathe – to
Breadth, Be, Breath, Breathe
6. 24 synonyms of Breadth from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find 32 ways to say Breadth, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Breadth of learning refers to the full span of knowledge of a subject
9. Within any area of study, there will be both Breadth and depth of learning, which increase as students advance their knowledge.
Be, Both, Breadth
10. We use WSJ/Barron's data for our final Breadth numbers
11. Analyzing market Breadth is a technical analysis technique that gauges the strength or weakness of moves in a major index
12. Guidelines for Seven-Course Breadth
13. As the foundation of a liberal arts education, Breadth courses give students a view into the intellectual life of the University while introducing them to a multitude of perspectives and approaches to research and scholarship.
14. Bourns College of Engineering List of Approved Breadth Courses In order to graduate, students must complete campus Breadth requirements as determined by the Executive Committee of the Bourns College of Engineering
Bourns, Breadth, By
15. Depending on the purpose, the following definitions of Breadth (B) are used: 1
16. The maximum Breadth of the ship, measured amidships to the moulded line of the frame in a ship with a metal shell and to the outer surface of the hull in a ship with a shell of any other material, (MARPOL).
17. Breadth Indicator: A mathematical formula that uses advancing and declining issues to calculate the amount of participation in the movement of the stock market
18. Breadth Requirements Typical courses used to fulfill Breadth requirements: HUMANITIES: Note: No more than two (2) courses in performance may be counted toward the
19. Platos, "Breadth," as of the celestial city (Revelation 21:16).Figuratively, of the comprehensiveness of God's law (Psalm 119:96); of the heart (1 Kings 4:29, rendered "largeness of …
20. What is the opposite of Breadth? Antonyms for Breadth (opposite of Breadth).
21. Breadth indicators are often used in combination with other indicators to confirm trends
22. The most basic market Breadth indicator is the Advance/Decline Line but there are several other popular Breadth indicators such as On Balance Volume (OBV), the McClellan Summation Index …
Basic, Breadth, But, Balance
23. The Zweig Breadth Thrust (ZBT) is an indicator developed by Martin Zweig
24. Market Breadth divides the number of stocks that have experienced gains by the number of stocks that have experienced losses
25. A ratio greater than one (Market Breadth > 1) indicates overall stock market gains or a bullish sentiment
26. By contrast, ratios less than one (Market Breadth < 1) indicate overall losses or a bearish sentiment.
By, Breadth, Bearish
27. Compound Forms/Forme composte: Inglese: Italiano: a hairBreadth away (US), a hair's Breadth away (UK) expr expression: Prepositional phrase, adverbial phrase, or other phrase or expression--for example, "behind the times," "on your own." figurative (very close): a un soffio loc avv locuzione avverbiale: Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una
28. Breadth is a derived term of broad
29. As nouns the difference between Breadth and broad is that Breadth is the extent or measure of how broad or wide something is while broad is (dated) a prostitute, a woman of loose morals
Between, Breadth, Broad
30. The Breadth of this hercynian forest which has been referred to above is, to a quick traveler, a journey of nine days
31. Northwards it swells somewhat in Breadth, and runs out to the shore of the Noric Channel
32. In the Bimbia country the low coast is at its minimum Breadth, the foot of the Cameroons Mountain nearly reaching the sea.
33. Ireland, in Breadth, and for wholesomeness and serenity of climate, far surpasses Britain; for the snow scarcely ever lies there above three days: no man makes hay in the summer for winter's provision, or builds stables for his beasts of burden the island abounds in milk and honey
Breadth, Britain, Builds, Beasts, Burden
34. As nouns the difference between scope and Breadth is that scope is the Breadth, depth or reach of a subject; a domain while Breadth is the extent or measure of how broad or wide something is
Between, Breadth, Broad
35. Breadth is a synonym of width (hence the expression hair’s Breadth, meaning a very short width), but there are two subtle distinctions Breadth and width
36. First, whereas width is used for the side-to-side extent of things of all sizes, Breadth is generally reserved for things whose spans are especially large.
37. The Technical Breadth Requirement (TBR) is a 12.0 unit requirement designed to provide a student with the opportunity to gain working knowledge in a technical area outside their major department.
38. For example: students in the Bioengineering major cannot choose a technical Breadth …
39. What does Breadth mean? The definition of Breadth refers to the width of something or how far something extends
40. Stock Market Briefing: Breadth Yardeni Research, Inc
41. What is Market Breadth? Market Breadth refers to a set of technical indicators that evaluate the price advancement and decline of a given stock index Stock Index A stock index consists of constituent stocks used to provide an indication of an economy, market, or sector
42. Antonyms for Breadth include narrowness, limitedness, limitation, shallowness, depth, restriction, extreme, constraint, part and refusal
43. Breadth - traduction anglais-français
44. Forums pour discuter de Breadth, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
45. ‘The Breadth of readers' experience has always been spectacular.’ ‘For a man of 50, his Breadth of experience at the very top of his profession is almost unbelievable.’ ‘In terms of its Breadth and diversity of experience, it is impressive.’
46. Breadth of understanding is an expression of the ability to operate across disciplinary boundaries in a coherent and productive way, with principles drawn from different disciplines
47. A college education requires some Breadth of knowledge across diverse fields and perspectives
48. With this in mind, all students are required to complete a minimum of 12 credits from the list of University Breadth courses
49. Partial IGETC or CSU Breadth Completion
50. If a student at a California community college transfers before full completion of the IGETC or CSU Breadth transfer patterns, all coursework taken at the community college to meet the pattern guidelines will transfer to Biola University in satisfaction of core curriculum requirements for that area with the exception of upper division or program
Before, Breadth, Biola
51. Synonyms for Breadth in Free Thesaurus
52. 30 synonyms for Breadth: width, spread, beam, span, latitude, broadness, wideness, extent, area, reach
Breadth, Beam, Broadness
53. A way to balance Breadth and depth is to focus in depth on "conceptual keystones" and "enduring understandings," suggests David T
54. ‘The Breadth of readers' experience has always been spectacular.’ ‘For a man of 50, his Breadth of experience at the very top of his profession is almost unbelievable.’ ‘In terms of its Breadth and diversity of experience, it is impressive.’
55. A course’s Breadth requirement category can be found following the course description in the Calendar for the year in which the course is taken; If a course has two Breadth requirement categories listed, it will count for 0.5 credit in each of the two categories
56. Breadth: 1 n the extent of something from side to side Synonyms: width Types: show 5 types hide 5 types broadness , wideness the property of being wide; having great width beam (nautical) Breadth amidships narrowness the property of being narrow; having little width heaviness , thickness used of a line or mark fineness , thinness the
Breadth, Broadness, Being, Beam
57. L&S / Advising / Degree Requirements / L&S Breadth Requirement Course List
58. L&S Breadth Requirement Course List
59. Definition of Breadth written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
60. By a hair's Breadth By an extremely short distance or slim margin of time
61. They're just about to close the gates! It looks like we made the flight by a hair's Breadth
62. The race was neck and neck till the very end, but Sally won it by a hair's Breadth
But, By, Breadth
63. See also: Breadth, by come within a hair of (someone or something) To very nearly obtain, achieve, or