1. Brayings meaning Plural form of braying.
2. And almost anywhere, at any time, one of the creatures would break out into a loud and repetitious series of Brayings that sounded astonishingly like “hee haw.” Among Disney parks worldwide, the mule rides were unique to Disneyland
3. To most people it would appear more incredible that the Brayings of an ass should convey these rational questions to the mind of its rider than that the beast should have spoken outright with a man's voice
4. And instead of the deadly silence the whole place rang with the sound of happy roarings, Brayings, yelpings, barkings, squealings, cooings, neighings, stampings, shouts, hurrahs, songs and laughter
5. What the Brayings are I love to rant and complain
6. Mule Brayings?? Well, my nickname back at NCR was 'The Mule' because people kept mis-pronouncing my name as Loh-mule-er rather than Loh-mull-er
Brayings, Back, Because
7. Brayings meaning Plural form of braying
8. If instead of "cries" we read "Brayings," for the ass is endowed by nature with no other capacity of voice, being indeed one of the dumbest …
Brayings, By, Being
9. The Jackass, which is the third, obtained its English name from its Brayings at night
10. Our experience at the excellent Domaine Dublère was marred by the Brayings of a fellow American tourist, the son of a wine importer, whose unsolicited comments on …
11. However, this time the perverse grove isn't unoccupied; loud bleatings and Brayings of pleasure split the air, and as you push past a bush covered in dripping, glans-shaped berries, you spot the source.
Bleatings, Brayings, Bush, Berries
12. [T]hough, to deal candidly with the reader, the Brayings of the donkey exceeded in number the neighings of the horse; from whence Sancho concluded, his fortune would surmount and overtop that of his master.
13. Brayings 英語 語で言う方法 ? Brayings の発音 1 オーディオ音,
14. In the first book of his philosophical canon, written amid the Hochs and band-Brayings of the year following Wörth and Sedan, he made his formal entry into the arena with a sort of blanket
Book, Band, Brayings, Blanket
15. If you listen to the Brayings of uninformed crisis-mongers like CNN's Glenn Beck, you'd get the idea that Grand Theft Auto IV not only requires drunk driving in the game, but also is training
Brayings, Beck, But
16. Their laughter soon turns to animal Brayings and the two transform into a pair of donkeys
17. 你怎么说 Brayings 在 英语? 发音 Brayings 1 音, 更为 Brayings.
18. איך אומרים Brayings אנגלית? הגייה על Brayings עם 1 הגיית אודיו, ועוד Brayings.
19. Were lowings and bleatings and Brayings
20. I’m bothered by Boris’s boorish ‘Bung a Bob for a Big Ben Bong’ and all the other Brayings of the British Brexiteers
Bothered, By, Boris, Boorish, Bung, Bob, Big, Ben, Bong, Brayings, British, Brexiteers
21. Jak to říct Brayings Anglický? Výslovnost Brayings s 1 výslovnost audio, a více Brayings.
22. And instead of the deadly silence, the whole place rang with the sound of happy roarings, Brayings, yelpings, barkings, squealings, cooings, neighings, stampings, shouts of “hurrah,” songs …
23. Πώς να το πω Brayings Αγγλικά; Προφορά της Brayings με 1 ήχου προφορά, και περισσότερα για Brayings.
24. Mendelssohn follows various sequences of the story and translates them into the music, including some donkey Brayings, elfish portrayals, etc
25. There are a lot of them, they just tend not to infest comment sections with loud Brayings about the right way to do things
26. Mendelssohn follows various sequences of the story and translates them into the music, including some donkey Brayings, elfish portrayals, etc
27. In a free country, human speech must needs be free; and the State must listen to the maunderings of folly, and the screechings of its geese, and the Brayings of its asses, as well as to the golden oracles of its wise and great men
28. That's right, it's Zack Snyder's Justice League and it's finally time to see if the frenzied Brayings of the Releasethesnydercut movement was all worth it.
Definition of bray. (Entry 1 of 3) intransitive verb. : to utter the characteristic loud harsh cry of a donkey a braying donkey also : to utter a sound like a donkey's bray with laughter. transitive verb.
Present participle of bray. An act or sound of braying. Thus Helmholtz explains the jarring and braying which are sometimes heard in bass voices. braying loudly from the top of Castle Mound?
: to utter the characteristic loud harsh cry of a donkey a braying donkey also : to utter a sound like a donkey's bray with laughter.
Definition of brawn 1 a British : the flesh of a boar