BRAINWASHED [ˈbrānˌwôSH, ˈbrānˌwäSH]
See also: Brainwashed
1. Brainwashed synonyms, Brainwashed pronunciation, Brainwashed translation, English dictionary definition of Brainwashed
2. Brainwashed.com - Music and more since 1996
3. Brainwashed (The Movie) Twelve Historically Documented Tactics Actively Used By Communists (Democrats, RINOs, etc) To Brainwash & Capture The Minds of Americans & Collapse The United States From Within 🔥🔥 HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON! 🔥🔥 HUUUGE NEW YEAR TRUMP MERCHANDISE SALE! SAVE 25% ON THE ENTIRE STORE!
4. Brainwashed is based on this belief
5. We normally sell our DocuMovies, but we are allowing the world to stream Brainwashed America, Part One for FREEbecause of the serious threats facing America
6. Brainwashed is the twelfth and final studio album by English rock musician and ex-Beatle George Harrison.It was released posthumously on 18 November 2002, almost a year after his death at age 58, and 15 years after his previous studio album, Cloud Nine.Recordings began over a decade before Harrison's death but were repeatedly delayed.
7. Ben Shapiro has been a nationally syndicated columnist with Creators Syndicate since 2002 and is the bestselling author of Brainwashed (Nelson Current, 2004) and Porn Generation (Regnery, 2005)
8. 2009 HowStuffWorks During the Korean War, Korean and Chinese captors reportedly Brainwashed American POWs held in prison camps.
9. If you suspect someone you know may have been Brainwashed, look for these telltale signs (scoring system at the end)
10. There were 15 eventful years between the release of Cloud Nine, released in 1987, and George Harrison’s final album, Brainwashed which was released on November 18, 2002
11. Brainwashed is based on director Nina Menkes's cinematic presentation, Sex and Power, the Visual Language of Cinema, that uses film clips by A-list directors from the 1940s through to the present, to show how the visual grammar of cinema contributes to conditions that create discriminatory hiring practice, pay inequity and a pervasive environment of sexual harassment in the film industry and beyond.
12. However, Bra'tac claims to be able to sense whether or not someone was Brainwashed, not through technology, just by looking into his or her eyes
13. Yet, as Brainwashed: Erasing the Myth of Black Inferiority testifies, too much of black America is still wandering in the wilderness.
14. Find 15 ways to say Brainwashed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. “Brainwashed” is the final and title track from the final George Harrison album
16. In his last song, George tell us that we are all Brainwashed by all kind of organizations that try to give us
17. [VERB noun + into] I'd been Brainwashed into believing I was worthless.
18. According to the Globe, Prince Harry is being held hostage in his home after being Brainwashed by Meghan Markle
19. Brainwashed America: Part 10: China's Social Credit Score Coming to U.S
20. Brainwashed America: Part 11 Wed, 07/31/2019 by Brannon Howse
21. Brainwashed America: Part 12 Mon, 08/05/2019 by
22. Brainwashed is a warm, frank goodbye, a remarkably poised record about the reality of dying, by a man on the verge.
23. Once they have accomplished this, they pretty much can control the Brainwashed person
24. There is a loyalty, a belief system, a history, a distrust of others, a lack of self- esteem, a lack of belief in one’s own thoughts, a loss of sense of self, and a loss of contact with reality for starters that interferes with the Brainwashed person
25. Brainwashed doesn’t tell us if Harrison ever got over being a Beatle
26. Defying all odds, Brainwashed isn't just a success, it's one of the finest records Harrison ever made
27. Like Brainwashed, Madness focusses on the CIA-funded mind control experiments led by Dr
28. I read Brainwashed with the expectation that Mr
29. Brainwashed Lyrics: Radio! / An insidious form / Helping shape thoughts / Making You conform / Programming Music / Easy Listening / Helps you to achieve / That moronic grin / Playing you
30. "The View" co-host Sunny Hostin declared on Tuesday that 74 million Americans have been "Brainwashed" by President Trump and a misinformation campaign
31. Brainwashed is not a reprimand; it is a call to deprogram ourselves of self-defeating attitudes and actions
32. Brainwashed, hypnotized, or just a venal little weasel with a Napoleonic complex feebly trying to take down the most compassionate Administration in the nation's history with a tapestry of falsehoods, prevarications, and perjurious distortions.
33. I feel like he really has been almost kind of Brainwashed in a way," Sweet said
34. Society Is Brainwashed T-Shirt, Conspiracy Theory T-Shirt, Anti Government Shirts, Anti Censorship Shirts, Political Shirts, Anti Illuminati Expressopaws
35. Brainwashed - Graham Lambkin, "Solos" boxed set Written by Blank Forms Saturday, 20 March 2021 14:49 - The years between Graham Lambkin’s tenure with the legendary Shadow Ring and his more recent improvisational duos mark a distinct period of creative production within the artist's insular career.
36. "Brainwashed" leaves us Harrison's enduring and haunting farewell
/ ˈbreɪn.wɒʃ / to make someone believe something by repeatedly telling him or her that it is true and preventing any other information from reaching him or her: Their government is trying to brainwash them into think ing that war cannot be avoided. SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases
Definition of brainwashing. 1 : a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas.
or brain-wash·ing, brain wash·ing. noun. a method for systematically changing attitudes or altering beliefs, originated in totalitarian countries, especially through the use of torture, drugs, or psychological-stress techniques.
noun. /ˈbreɪnwɒʃɪŋ/. /ˈbreɪnwɔːʃɪŋ/. [uncountable] jump to other results. the activity of forcing somebody to accept your ideas or beliefs, for example by repeating the same thing many times or by preventing the person from thinking clearly.