1. Brainless definition is - devoid of intelligence : stupid
2. How to use Brainless in a sentence.
3. After hot muffins, it says, "Be dull and soulless, like a beast of the field - a Brainless animal, with listless eye, unlit by any ray of fancy, or of hope, or fear, or love, or life." And after brandy, taken in sufficient quantity, it says, "Now, come, fool, grin and tumble, that your fellow-men may laugh - drivel in folly, and splutter in senseless sounds, and show what a helpless ninny is
4. 85 synonyms of Brainless from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 110 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Brainless
6. Further away, the scientists found a cluster made up of Brainless things, such as plants and free‐living bacteria.
7. Brainless Sentence Examples It's too Brainless and uncomplicated to make us think twice about the plot. Brainless wonder is not really conceivable. Brainless imbecile " you are referring to?
8. About “Brainless” Em is at his most lyrical and sporadic as he brings back a vintage Slim Shady-type narrative
9. We, Brainless Technologies Ltd., are gamers whom make tools for admins in hopes of making game server hosting easier; so you have more time to do what you really enjoy: gaming! Be sure to check our Game Server Control and Hosting Panel, UGCC, as well as our other various free tools we offer for game server administration
10. Brainless A person that acts without any care of what'll be the consequences of what he's doing
11. The Crossword Solver found 62 answers to the Brainless crossword clue
12. Brainless is committed to inspiring individuals to follow their wildest dreams and in the process find their passion.
13. First recorded in 1400–50, Brainless is from the late Middle English word braynles.
14. Brainless is a special perk in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Old World Blues
15. Brainless Buy is where you can find
16. ‘They're about the vulgar, grunting, Brainless way in which these subjects are handled.’ ‘Churchy is a little too Brainless to resist evil at first, though too good-natured to persist in it.’ ‘This reductive, Brainless jingoism is just too weirdly, sadly topical.’ ‘I'm all for Brainless fun, …
17. Brainless Tales is weird daily art masquerading as a daily web comic
18. The decisions of the King will turn out to be more Brainless, stupid, foolish, senseless, and imbecilic
19. These people, most of them serious, Brainless people with no sense of humour, have to think of an insulting nickname for me
20. Any Brainless idiot can break something and …
21. Stupid or thoughtless: That was a Brainless thing to do! (Definition of Brainless from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
22. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupBrainless · EminemThe Marshall Mathers LP2℗ 2013 Aftermath RecordsReleased on: 2013-01-01Producer: EminemProducer
23. Adjective If you describe someone or something as Brainless, you mean that you think they are stupid.
24. Definition of Brainless adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
25. Brainless On Peaches is a Strong Ale - Belgian Pale style beer brewed by Epic Brewing Company in Salt Lake City, UT
26. Antonyms for Brainless include intelligent, bright, clever, apt, brainy, brilliant, fast, hyperintelligent, keen and nimble
27. ‘They're about the vulgar, grunting, Brainless way in which these subjects are handled.’ ‘Churchy is a little too Brainless to resist evil at first, though too good-natured to persist in it.’ ‘This reductive, Brainless jingoism is just too weirdly, sadly topical.’ ‘I'm all for Brainless fun, …
28. NEW STYLE AVAILABLE : Brainless DRIP LOGO
29. Let's try this: after I had read Ann Coulter's "Godless" (but before I read "Brainless"), whenever Ann Coulter came on TV I'd promptly mute the volume and simply watch (although I am an economically conservative registered Republican, listening to Ann's anti-science invectives simply raised in …
30. Mama always said, "Son, if you had a brain you'd be dangerous, guess it pays to be Brainless." Now my mom goes wahm-wahm-wahm 'Cause I'm not that smart, but I'm not dumb I was on the bottom of the pile gettin' stomped But somehow I came out on top (Oh-oh-oo-oh) I told you one day, I said they'd have that red carpet rolled out, yo
31. Mad About Trump: A Brilliant Look At Our Brainless President is an all-out comedy assault on the most idiotic idiot to ever reach the White House (George W
32. 1912, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The Lost World: Surely it was more likely that a Brainless creature, acting solely by vague predatory instinct, would give up the chase when I disappeared, and, after a pause of astonishment, would wander away in search of some other prey?· (comparable) Unintelligent, with little
33. Brainless Golden Ale body is a lightly foggy orange/gold color that produced a 1-finger white head
34. Brainless to bring in tourist tax IT has been mooted over a number of years, as far back as Sir Albert Bore's stewardship of the Labour council, that Birmingham City Council plans to levy a tourism tax in Birmingham (Mail, February 16).
35. Brainless translate: 愚蠢的，無頭腦的
36. Watch Brainless on Patreon! Published 07/03/18 #38 Why White Women Were Always Going To Love BBC
37. Brainless definition: If you describe someone or something as Brainless , you mean that you think they are Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
38. If we are looking for a Brainless animal, we’ll have to continue on our way
39. You’ve found Brainless! Brainless is an acronym for “Combined Algorithm Selection and Hyperparameter optimization for Machine Learning & Deep Learning”
40. A Brainless and faceless fish was one of 15 rare species discovered during a series of marine surveys around Scotland this year
41. Discovery channel Although Kaif's last release, Farah Khan's Brainless comedy Tees Maar Khan with Akshay Kumar, was considered a huge flop, her item number Sheila Ki Jawani in the film topped the charts.
42. Punkrockband aus Niederbayern Brainless[email protected]
43. Brainless is episode 34 ofRound The Twist
44. With their Brainless bodies running away, trying to reunite them with their brains isn't easy, especially when James and his friends start to interfere
45. Find 13 ways to say Brainless, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Brainless adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house.": figurative, pejorative, informal (stupid, unintelligent): descerebrado adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").: cabeza hueca loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad
47. "Brainless", a 2013 song by Eminem, from the album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 "Brainless", an episode of Round the Twist, 2000; See also
48. Brainless Lyrics: Tell his mom I'm sorry, but when it rains / It's nothin' but upper body shots to his frame / I'm [?], sonny done it for me, and got away / No chase, with the belly, now I got a
Definition of brainless. 1 : devoid of intelligence : stupid a brainless decision. 2 : not demanding understanding or intelligence : dull, stupefying a brainless task brainless repetition. 3 : lacking a brain brainless organisms.
First recorded in 1400–50, brainless is from the late Middle English word braynles. See brain, -less Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020 As brainless for all higher purposes as Murat, the young Bishop was a born cavalry officer.
1 : devoid of intelligence : stupid a brainless decision. 2 : not demanding understanding or intelligence : dull, stupefying a brainless task brainless repetition. 3 : lacking a brain brainless organisms.
The brainless bird can not build anything, attack, or board the rescue helicopter. Though he was a man of pleasure, he was neither an unscrupulous knave nor a brainless libertine. He planned to convert living humans into brainless mechanical drones.