bout (noun) · bouts (plural noun)
1. Bout definition is - a spell or period of activity: such as
2. Bout synonyms, Bout pronunciation, Bout translation, English dictionary definition of Bout
3. A contest between antagonists; a match: a wrestling Bout
4. A period of time spent in a particular way; a spell: "His tremendous Bouts of drinking
5. Bout definition, a contest or trial of strength, as of boxing
6. A shortened way to say "aBout to." 2.
7. Find the latest Innovator IBD Breakout Opportun (Bout) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
8. While the word “Bout” is generally used to signify illness or a physical confrontation in which two otherwise self-respecting gentlemen pummel each other with large foam pads, in the generally nonviolent world of luthierie, “Bout” refers to the measurement across top of the guitar at the upper and lower parts of the body where it bends outward the most.
9. Written from scratch in C++, borrowing some ideas from the original Bout code Intended to be quite modular, enabling fast testing of numerical methods Can evolve any number of equations, with equations appearing in a readable form
10. If you have questions around Bout execution, we can help you find the best price available on the market
11. Bout++ is a framework for writing fluid and plasma simulations in curvilinear geometry
12. Music video by The LOX performing Bout Shit
13. Bout tracks an index of US-listed stocks that are likely to breakout, as determined by technical analysis
14. The definition of Bout means a fight or competition
15. An example of a Bout is a boxing match.
16. A contest between antagonists; a match: a wrestling Bout
17. A period of time spent in a particular way; a spell: "His tremendous Bouts of drinking had wrecked his health" (Thomas Wolfe)
18. [From obsolete English bought, a turning (influenced by aBout), from Middle English, from bowen, to bend, turn; see bow2.] American Heritage
19. Find 28 ways to say Bout, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. A short period of illness or involvement in an activity: UK a Bout of flu US a Bout with the flu He suffered from periodic Bouts of insanity.
21. Looking for online definition of Bout or what Bout stands for? Bout is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
22. Bout A complete Innovator IBD Breakout Opportunities ETF exchange traded fund overview by MarketWatch
23. Synonyms & Antonyms of Bout 1 a competitive encounter between individuals or groups carried on for amusement, exercise, or in pursuit of a prize undoubtedly the team's best wrestler, he hasn't lost a Bout …
24. The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for Bout on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating.
25. View Top Holdings and Key Holding Information for Innovator IBD Breakout Opportun (Bout).
26. A Bout of something that is unpleasant is a short time during which it occurs a great deal
27. The latest Bout of violence has claimed twenty-four lives
28. [ + of] A half-hour daily walk can be more beneficial than one hard Bout of exercise a week
29. [ + of] Synonyms: round, run, course, series More Synonyms of Bout
30. Bout, an entrepreneur and former Soviet military translator, reportedly used his multiple air transport companies to smuggle weapons since the collapse of communism from Eastern Europe to Africa and the Middle East during the 1990s and early 2000s
31. Bout was nicknamed the Merchant of Death and Sanctions Buster for his reported wide-reaching operations, extensive clientele, and willingness to
32. A Bout is a period of time in which something intense happens, like fighting, binging, or being sick, and comes from the word for bending, or going round in a circle
33. Bout (plural Bouts) A period of something, usually painful or unpleasant
34. Quotations ▼ a Bout of drought
35. Official video of Devour - Bout Me!"Bout Me" now on all streaming platforms!Itunes / Apple Music : https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/Bout-me/1316057754?i=131
36. Bout, 45, who was the subject of a 2007 book titled Merchant of Death by investigative journalists Douglas Farah and Stephen Braun, and on whose life the Nicholas Cage 2005 movie Lord of War was loosely based, asserted his innocence during the sentencing
37. Bout - traduction français-anglais
38. Forums pour discuter de Bout, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
39. Benchmark for Bout IBD BREAKOUT STOCKS INDEX
40. This Slang page is designed to explain what the meaning of 'Bout is
41. The slang word / phrase / acronym 'Bout means
42. ‘We were larking around with a Bout of on-street wrestling when I noticed a pile of rotten vegetables on a deserted stall.’ ‘In the evening, a boxing Bout at the MEN Arena could attract a crowd of 15,000.’ ‘It may be, as has been suggested, that what they are actually seeing is a Bout of traditional Celtic wrestling.’
43. How/what aBout? 1 used when asking for information aBout somebody/something: How aBout Ruth? Have you heard from her? ♢ I’m having fish
44. What aBout you? 2 used to make a suggestion or offer: How aBout going for a walk? ♢ You look cold
45. How aBout a nice hot drink? 3 used for introducing somebody/something into a conversation or reminding somebody of somebody/something: I know …
46. There was a Bout of bad weather that lasted the Johnson's whole vacation
47. How ‘Bout Us was the title song from Champaign’s debut album.
48. I remember the audience bursting into applause after every Bout of the superbly choreographed fight sequence
49. ‘We were larking around with a Bout of on-street wrestling when I noticed a pile of rotten vegetables on a deserted stall.’ ‘In the evening, a boxing Bout at the MEN Arena could attract a crowd of 15,000.’ ‘It may be, as has been suggested, that what they are actually seeing is a Bout of traditional Celtic wrestling.’
50. Dictionary entry overview: What does Bout mean? • Bout (noun) The noun Bout has 4 senses:
51. An occasion for excessive eating or drinking Familiarity information: Bout used as a noun is uncommon.
52. Definition and synonyms of Bout from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
53. This is the British English definition of Bout.View American English definition of Bout.
54. The Bout has been canceled because of weight-cutting issues, UFC officials told ESPN
55. Definition of Bout in the Definitions.net dictionary
56. Information and translations of Bout in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
57. English Translation of “Bout” The official Collins French-English Dictionary online
58. Synonyms for Bout include spell, fit, session, period, turn, round, run, stint, stretch and time
59. Bout, 45, has been accused of selling arms to despots and insurgency groups embroiled in some of the world s bloodiest conflicts and was the inspiration for the …
60. Looking for the definition of Bout? Find out what is the full meaning of Bout on Abbreviations.com! 'ABout.Com, Inc.' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
61. The Notorious Mr. Bout is a 2014 documentary film directed by Tony Gerber and Maxim Pozdorovkin.The film focuses on the life of Viktor Bout, an international arms smuggler
62. Cells burn more calories after just one Bout of moderate aerobic exercise, OSU study finds
63. Miracle Care Cat A'Bout Cat Grass Plus Tub (150 grams) formerly Gimborn when your cat craves grass, reach for Cat Grass Plus, it satisfies a cat's natural craving for grass! Cat Grass Plus is a kit containing natural grass seed that you grow yourself! It contains a special additive for initial fast growth that only needs watering once.