See also: Bountifully
1. Philadelphia is most Bountifully provided with fresh water, which is showered and jerked about, and turned on, and poured off, everywhere.
2. 12 synonyms of Bountifully from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Bountifully
4. Bountifully: in a generous manner.
5. The earth yielded Bountifully, and in time of temporary236 disaster fishing and hunting stood them in good stead
6. THE ROMANTIC SETTLEMENT OF LORD SELKIRK'S COLONISTS GEORGE BRYCE Nowhere in Florida does the guest sit at a more Bountifully-furnished table
7. Bountifully Sentence Examples The Australian states have been Bountifully supplied with mineral fuel
8. In 2 Corinthians 9:6, the Apostle Paul wrote, Sow sparingly, reap sparingly; sow Bountifully , reap Bountifully .
9. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Bountifully
10. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate this definition: Bountifully, bounteously, plentifully, plenteously (adverb)
11. Dictionary entry overview: What does Bountifully mean? • Bountifully (adverb) The adverb Bountifully has 1 sense:
12. In a bountiful manner Familiarity information: Bountifully used as an adverb is very rare.
13. Complete with resident Mad Scientist (known as Mr Bountifully to you)
14. So giving Bountifully means giving from a heart that wants to share things
15. Love Bountifully is a black-owned family business dedicated to producing high-quality products
16. The genus Ruta (family Rutaceae) was Bountifully used in the most ancient systematic records of medical practice of the Mediterranean world
17. Synonyms for Bountifully include lavishly, liberally, amply, generously, unstintingly, well, munificently, bounteously, handsomely and freehandedly
18. Thou shalt Bountifullygive unto him, and thy heart shall not be evil-disposed when thou givest unto him; because for this thing Jehovah thy God will bless thee in all thy works, and in all the business of thy hand.
19. ‘A visually stunning and Bountifully informative 500-page coffee-table book of the same name has also been published as a companion to the series.’
20. ‘Lisa loved gardening; she took much pride in her flowers and in a productive vegetable garden, often sharing Bountifully with family and friends.’.
21. ‘In so Bountifully expressing his humanity through those inhuman few months, he made more of a mark on history than any of us will.’ ‘These paintings are most Bountifully evident in villas at Pompeii and Herculaneum, although some prime examples have been found in and near Rome.’
22. Bountifully Beautiful Cornucopia
23. The standard repertoire is serving Monheit Bountifully
24. In a harvest that began in late February, the artichokes are already coming in Bountifully
25. Spring is sweeping as Bountifully as ever across the bluegrass pastures of the thoroughbred horse farms
26. Now, let’s focus on the words “Bountifully supplies.”
27. Now, let’s focus on the words “Bountifully supplies.” In the New Testament Recovery Version, the first part of note 1 on Bountifully says: “The Greek word means supplies fully, Bountifully, and liberally
28. On God’s side, He supplies the Spirit Bountifully; on our side, we receive the Spirit.
29. One who sows Bountifully, will reap Bountifully
30. The point is this: he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows Bountifully will also reap Bountifully
31. Psalms 13:6: “I will sing unto the Lord because He has dealt Bountifully with me.” If the Lord would deal a little Bountifully with me I might be doing a little singing
32. ‘Sow Bountifully, Reap Bountifully’ “He that sows sparingly will also reap sparingly; and he that sows Bountifully will also reap Bountifully.” —2 CORINTHIANS 9:6
33. Thou shalt Bountifully give unto him, and thy heart shall not be evil-disposed when thou givest unto him; because for this thing Jehovah thy God will bless thee in all thy works, and in all the business of thy hand.
34. Deal Bountifully … - This commences the next portion of the psalm, indicated by the letter Gimel (ג g), the third letter of the Hebrew alphabet, answering to our letter “g.”Each verse of this portion Psalm 119:17-24 begins with this letter
35. Bountifully How many syllables? 4 Syllables How it's divided? boun-ti-ful-ly
36. Entry for 'Bounty, Bountifully' - Vine's Expository Dictionary of NT Words - One of 28 Bible dictionaries freely available, this timeless classic, with over 3,400 entries, is THE reference guide to …
37. So giving Bountifully means giving from a heart that wants to share things
38. Instead of forgetting, He is dealing Bountifully with me
39. Sow Bountifully and Reap Bountifully
40. HEBREW WORD STUDY – DEAL Bountifully – GAMAL גמל Gimmel Mem Lamed Psalms 13:6: “I will sing unto the Lord because He has dealt Bountifully with me.” If the Lord would deal a little Bountifully with me I might also do a little singing
41. Deal Bountifully with thy servant, that I may live, and keep thy word
42. Bountifully in a sentence - Use "Bountifully" in a sentence 1
43. But in the real world, King Giorgio is Bountifully blessed
44. He performed costly sacrifices to the gods and entertained his friends Bountifully
45. Click for more sentences of Bountifully
46. 6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth Bountifully shall reap also Bountifully
47. 2 Corinthians 9:6, ESV: "The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows Bountifully will also reap Bountifully." 2 Corinthians 9:6, KJV: "But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth Bountifully shall reap also Bountifully."
48. But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows Bountifully will also reap Bountifully.
49. Bounty, Bountifully: "a blessing," has the meaning of "bounty" in 2Cr 9:5, of the offering sent by the church at Corinth to their needy brethren in Judaea
50. Note: In the next verse the adverb "Bountifully" is a translation of the phrase ep'eulogiais, lit., "with blessings" (RV marg.), that is, …
51. Deal Bountifully with thy servant Which character is mentioned, not by way of plea or argument for favour, but as expressive of modesty, sense of duty, and obligation to it
52. He pleads not his services by way of merit; but prays that God would deal Bountifully with him, in a way of grace and mercy: or "render good" unto him, as the Targum
• BOUNTIFULLY (adverb) The adverb BOUNTIFULLY has 1 sense: 1. in a bountiful manner Familiarity information: BOUNTIFULLY used as an adverb is very rare.
1. Marked by or producing abundance: a bountiful harvest; a bountiful land. 2. Giving generously: Nature has been bountiful to the valley's residents. boun′ti·ful·ness n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
In the cabin the guests were partaking of the bountiful and appetizing repast. In bountiful seasons a single Indian may gather thirty or forty bushels. This was joyful news to us all, and we considered him as a bountiful benefactor raised up to us by the goodness of Providence.
[ boun-tuh-fuh l ] / ˈbaʊn tə fəl /. liberal in bestowing gifts, favors, or bounties; munificent; generous. abundant; ample: a bountiful supply.