bough (noun) · boughs (plural noun)
1. Bough definition is - a branch of a tree; especially : a main branch
2. How to use Bough in a sentence.
3. Bough synonyms, Bough pronunciation, Bough translation, English dictionary definition of Bough
4. Tree branch: They hung the swing from the largest Bough
5. Bough Hemmed in by the intertwining Boughs of the border, the portrait emphasises the solipsistic pleasure of individuated lyric poetry
6. From the Cambridge English Corpus Nowadays, nobody misses shillings, pennies and ha'pennies; surely in thirty years, no one would miss Bough, …
7. 2 synonyms of Bough from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Bough: a major outgrowth from the main stem of a woody plant.
9. To make a Bough bed, you can use leaves, grass, evergreen Boughs, or other plant material for insulation
10. WINTER SURVIVAL SHELTERS YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO BUILD BY TIM MACWELCH/OUTDOOR LIFE DECEMBER 21, 2020 POPULAR SCIENCE No man should regard the subject of religion as decided for him until he has read The Golden Bough.
11. The Bough family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
12. The most Bough families were found in the UK in 1891
13. In 1840 there were 4 Bough families living in Alabama
14. This was about 24% of all the recorded Bough's in the USA.
15. A Bough (pronounced /bau/) is a main branch of a tree
16. Henning & Bough, P.C., Kansas City, Missouri, 2002-2006 Adjunct Professor, UMKC Law School, Kansas City, Missouri, 2003-2009 The Law Offices of Stephen R. Bough, Kansas City, Missouri, 2006-2014
17. A Bough is a large branch from a tree
18. You know: “When the Bough breaks, the cradle will fall” A “lullaby” about a baby careening to the ground from a broken branch?
19. Bough (plural Boughs) A firm branch of a tree
20. Quotations ▼ When the Bough breaks, the cradle will fall
21. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Bough crossword clue
22. Notable people with the surname include: Frank Bough (born 1933), British television presenter
23. Samuel Bough (1822–1878), Scottish landscape painter
24. Old English bōg, bōh ‘Bough or shoulder’, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch boeg ‘shoulders or ship's bow’, German Bug ‘ship's bow’ and ‘horse's hock or shoulder’, also to bow.
25. Ranger Ink Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray 1.9 Ounces Evergreen Bough 1-Pack Bundled with 1 Artsiga Crafts Small Project Bag
26. 📷 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/2Bough/💥 Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/2Bough👑 Meine Website: https://www.2Bough.de ️ Geschäftliche Anfragen:
27. Countable noun A Bough is a large branch of a tree.
28. What does Bough mean? A tree branch, especially a large or main branch
29. A large tree branch Examples of Bough in a sentence Mulberries sprouted in each direction off of the main Bough of the tree
30. 🔊 One squirrel ran up the Bough of …
31. Bough n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
32. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Bough material of song crossword clue
33. Notable people with the surname include: Notable people with the surname include: Bought to Rot - Bought to Rot is the debut solo full-length album by Laura Jane Grace, best known as founder and leader of Against Me!.
34. Word Origin Old English bōg, bōh ‘Bough or shoulder’, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch boeg ‘shoulders or ship's bow’, German Bug ‘ship's bow’ and ‘horse's hock or shoulder’, also to bow 1.
35. Synonyms for Bough include branch, limb, arm, offshoot, sprig, spur, fork, shoot, sucker and twig
36. Definition of Bough in the Definitions.net dictionary
37. What does Bough mean? Information and translations of Bough in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
38. I Bough, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in West Nyack, NY
39. Bough has more experience with Otologic Conditions & Procedures than other specialists in his area
40. Bough served as a law clerk to Judge Scott Olin Wright of the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
41. From 1999 to 2002, he practiced law at Shamberg, Johnson & Bergman and from 2002 to 2006, he practiced at Henning & Bough
42. (Translation of Bough from the PASSWORD English–Spanish Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
43. Bough n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
44. (large tree branch) grosso ramo nm sostantivo maschile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore : The Bough of an oak tree had broken off and was lying across my path.
45. See authoritative translations of Bough in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
46. Genesis 49:22 - Joseph is a fruitful Bough, even a fruitful Bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
47. The Golden Bough: A Study in Comparative Religion (retitled The Golden Bough: A Study in Magic and Religion in its second edition) is a wide-ranging, comparative study of mythology and religion, written by the Scottish anthropologist Sir James George Frazer
48. The Golden Bough was first published in two volumes in 1890; in three volumes in 1900; and in twelve volumes in the third edition
49. Bough (Branch of a Tree) “Bough” is a noun that always refers to a large branch of a tree: The owl perched on a Bough of the oak tree.
50. The Boughs were laden with fruit.
51. Joseph is a fruitful Bough, even a fruitful Bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: Genesis 49:30 View whole chapter See verse in context In the cave that is in the field of Machpelah, which is before Mamre, in the land of Canaan, which Abraham Bough t with the field of Ephron the Hittite for a possession of a buryingplace.
52. Donald “Jackie” Bough, age 72, passed away on January 18, 2021 surrounded by his family
53. Bough III and an older sister Dottie L
54. Bough 'Bough' is a 5 letter word starting with B and ending with H Crossword clues for 'Bough' Clue Answer; Tree branch (5) Bough: Main branch of a tree (5) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Bough We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Bough will help you to finish your crossword today
55. Bough Shadow 90.3, 40.1 is located in the northeastern corner of Ashenvale, just beyond Forest Song
56. In order of sizes, smallest to largest: Twigs, branches, Boughs and then trunk
57. Twig: A small branch or division of a branch (especially a terminal division).; Branch: A division of a stem, or secondary stem arising from the main stem of a plant; Bough: Any of the larger branches of a tree; In general, twigs are where leaves and flowers bud from.
58. Donald "Jackie" Bough Donald "Jackie" Bough, age 72, passed away on January 18, 2021 surrounded by his family
59. Old newspapers soaked in water and wrapped around a wire coat hanger were decorated with pine Boughs from a backyard tree.: He smiled gently, pale blue eyes glimmering ever so slightly in the moonlight that flickered down through the Boughs of the tree.: There is a downy woodpecker on one of the birdfeeders and whisky jacks darting across the frosty Boughs.
60. Located in Marlbank Ontario, Golden Bough Tree Farm has been growing rare and native plants for 47 years.
61. A member of the Real Estate Practice Group, Andrea Bough’s experience in economic development, land use, planning, zoning, and subdivision regulations allows her to represent clients on both small and complex redevelopment projects at the state and local levels.
62. Further, there is an overall increased metabolic efficiency (DeVivo et al., 1978; Bough et al., 2006), decreased respiratory quotient (Bough et al., 2000b), and maximal mitochondrial respiratory rate in rodents following the KD (Sullivan et al., 2004)